These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Demise of the Dramiel

Author
Max G Force
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-08-09 04:40:12 UTC
New color scheme of the Dramiel is total crap, and the size what the **** it's huge, it's like a battlecruiser.

How to ruin a perfectly good ship.

Oh btw give us some way to turn off the tutorial for those that have not done it and have no intention of doing it.
Natsett Amuinn
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-08-09 04:46:02 UTC
Pops up for me, and I did it, 6 ******* years ago CCP.

Hey, in the next patch can you guys make the balloon thing a little larger? It's trying to tell me something, but I don't know what.

Seriously annoying.
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#3 - 2012-08-09 04:49:31 UTC
Max G Force wrote:
New color scheme of the Dramiel is total crap, and the size what the **** it's huge, it's like a battlecruiser.

Oh btw give us some way to turn off the tutorial for those that have not done it and have no intention of doing it.

You can turn off the tutorial from the escape menu I believe.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#4 - 2012-08-09 04:50:25 UTC
Natsett Amuinn wrote:
Pops up for me, and I did it, 6 ******* years ago CCP.

Hey, in the next patch can you guys make the balloon thing a little larger? It's trying to tell me something, but I don't know what.

Seriously annoying.

Looks like they are working on a way to disable them, or set a delay of variable increments, or both.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Max G Force
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-08-09 04:51:47 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:

Tried that, it did not turn it off.
Nyreanya
Serenity Labs
#6 - 2012-08-09 04:52:38 UTC
Confirming that changing the size completely made the dramiel obsolete in every way. And also that a small text balloon that disappears immediately completely clouds my window to the point of being unplayable.
Roll

[/sarcasm]

Max G Force
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-08-09 04:57:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Max G Force
Nyreanya wrote:
Confirming that changing the size completely made the dramiel obsolete in every way. And also that a small text balloon that disappears immediately completely clouds my window to the point of being unplayable.
Roll

The Dramiel is (maybe was) my main ship and yes size does matter.

The problem with the tutorial is you can't turn it off, sure you can put it on the right taskbar by minimising it, but I don't want it there. It's not like I'm going to do the damn thing.
XxRTEKxX
256th Shadow Wing
Phantom-Recon
#8 - 2012-08-09 05:28:14 UTC
I right clicked on the icon and selected remove. Haven't seen it since.
Max G Force
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-08-09 05:38:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Max G Force
XxRTEKxX wrote:
I right clicked on the icon and selected remove. Haven't seen it since.

Already tried that it does not work. It's also in the 'Open EVE Menu [\]' and you can't remove it from there.

Then when you relog the tutorial is open on the screen once more.
Chokichi Ozuwara
Perkone
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-08-09 06:25:07 UTC
You expect the changes to the game to work properly. How arrogant!

Tears will be shed and pants will need to be changed all round.

Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#11 - 2012-08-09 06:52:29 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Max G Force wrote:

I have the 'Show Tutorial' box unchecked in the ESC menu and still it keeps appearing on my neocom after removing it twice.

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.