These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

My Ideas and suggestions

Author
General Hanley
Phanlax Limited Co.
#1 - 2011-10-12 10:12:33 UTC
Just wanted to see what you guys think of these things...

1. Ship customization, nothing major just maybe be able to play with the ships color and or at least be able to add your corps logo somewhere on your ship...

2. More ships, I noticed there arnt much ships for the industry area. I also believe there should be a slightly better selection for battlecruisers and maybe destroyers would be nice :)

What do you guys think?
Sloppyslug
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2011-10-12 17:40:33 UTC
General Hanley wrote:
Just wanted to see what you guys think of these things...

1. Ship customization, nothing major just maybe be able to play with the ships color and or at least be able to add your corps logo somewhere on your ship...

2. More ships, I noticed there arnt much ships for the industry area. I also believe there should be a slightly better selection for battlecruisers and maybe destroyers would be nice :)

What do you guys think?

Eve is working on the custom paint job thingy for example: Ship Paint.

New battlecruisers are actually on the horizon of design also. More Industrial ships is something that has been raised before, but yes I do think you are probably right, this is one of the reasons the noctis was released, but I do agree a few more would be nicer for the care bears.
Tristan North
The Scope
#3 - 2011-10-12 18:31:51 UTC
Sloppyslug wrote:

There's a dev blog about it? :O
Sloppyslug
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2011-10-12 18:37:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Sloppyslug
Tristan North wrote:
Sloppyslug wrote:

There's a dev blog about it? :O

Yes and No, read this: Dev Blog .

You will see this section:
Quote:
So how will it work?

There will be a store, and it will have all kinds of stuff for sale: clothes and accessories for your character, custom paint jobs or logo placement on your ships or a fishtank/stripper pole for your Captain's Quarters. You'll browse through the list of items available and, when you're ready to make a purchase, you'll use a new currency called Aurum (AUR).

I would take that as yes they are working on it? As far as I have seen no offical date of release in which patch though has been indicated, then again it may have been in another dev blog and I just didnt read it :D.