These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Want a few players dead.

Author
OhSo Sorry
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-08-06 19:20:39 UTC  |  Edited by: OhSo Sorry
Hey got a war starting at 2012.08.07 06:03, Evetime and looking for a few individuals who would like to see some shiny ships burn, mostly incursion ships Main interests are in the utter destruction of the following characters.

Mineral Ore
Nwalka Gurtha
Princess Hestia
Kruxify

If you would like to make them go boom and help to releave them of their assets Then Apply to join the corp and have a blast with all the targets. Bounties will be paid for the death of the above charaters with a bonus for their corpse with it. I will shoulder all costs of the war.
Sarik Olecar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-08-06 19:29:00 UTC
Admiral Ackbar! What are you doing here?

Hows my posting? Call 1-800-747-7633 to leave feedback.

Bulaba Jones
Bad Influence.
#3 - 2012-08-06 22:37:13 UTC
Aww did dey contest your wittle incursion site? Cry
Evolution1979
Hull Down Inc.
#4 - 2012-08-07 08:44:52 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Tyrozan
You want them destroyed ingame ?
-EDIT- Deleted illegal content - ISD Tyrozan
Zicon Shak'ra
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-08-07 12:25:56 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD TYPE40
Evolution1979 wrote:
You want them destroyed ingame or irl?

LolLolLol

Wormholes are cool, m'kay?

Cyprus Black
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-08-07 12:52:10 UTC
OhSo Sorry wrote:
Hey got a war starting at 2012.08.07 06:03, Evetime and looking for a few individuals who would like to see some shiny ships burn, mostly incursion ships Main interests are in the utter destruction of the following characters.

Mineral Ore
Nwalka Gurtha
Princess Hestia
Kruxify

If you would like to make them go boom and help to releave them of their assets Then Apply to join the corp and have a blast with all the targets. Bounties will be paid for the death of the above charaters with a bonus for their corpse with it. I will shoulder all costs of the war.

These types of threads always make me laugh. The OP's are never truly serious and want people to kill them for free or for a measly few million if that. That's not how EvE works and you're simply wasting people's time.

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

OhSo Sorry
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-08-08 00:45:00 UTC
Cyprus Black wrote:

These types of threads always make me laugh. The OP's are never truly serious and want people to kill them for free or for a measly few million if that. That's not how EvE works and you're simply wasting people's time.

wow you are so wrong but believe what your will
Substantia Nigra
Polaris Rising
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2012-08-08 01:11:48 UTC
OhSo Sorry wrote:
Cyprus Black wrote:

It seems that Cyprus may have hit the proverbial nail on the head. The “oooh you are wrong” response doesn’t engender a lot of faith in the OP.

If OP really wanted ppl ganked, and knew his stuff, he’d not be blabbing it all over the C&P forum. He’d be quietly engaging appropriate allies or mercs and getting the job done … not empty talking it up on the forums.

Dismissed!

I guess I am almost a 'vet' by now. Hopefully not too bitter and managing to help more than I hinder. I build and sell many things, including large collections of bookmarks.

Ash Stewart
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#9 - 2012-08-08 11:36:49 UTC
OhSo Sorry wrote:
Cyprus Black wrote:

In that case...

I won't join your corp... I can kill them outside the corp.

but want 3 billion up front.

That is all.

How seriously do you want them dead? :P

.................It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight Risin' up to the challenge of our rival And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger...............

Nwalka Gurtha
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#10 - 2012-08-08 14:14:30 UTC
I dont even know or care who this person is and there idle threats are of no concern to me if they wanna fight then they can bring there scared little behinds out to 0.0 where we can settle the proper way otherwise I have no concerns for them
Anola
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-08-08 14:26:30 UTC
I will pod them all there in my corp 6 bill up front and ill link the kill mails for you LolLolLolLol
Noobjuice
Lockstock.
#12 - 2012-08-08 14:31:05 UTC
If you want them killed well, email me what it's worth to you and perhaps we can help.
Mineral Ore
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-08-08 14:42:24 UTC
Awwww, did I **** in your cheerios? :D
If you'd like to reveal your main, I'd be happy to settle this. But I dont deal through my alts like you seem to.
Bryan Kortez
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-08-08 15:57:41 UTC
OhSo Sorry wrote:

Mineral Ore
Nwalka Gurtha
Princess Hestia
Kruxify

who cares?
Slappy Andven
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#15 - 2012-08-09 00:05:22 UTC
OhSo Sorry wrote:

Mineral Ore
Nwalka Gurtha
Princess Hestia
Kruxify

Translation: "Wah!!! Wah!!! My Pussy hurts! It has sand in it, and Mineral and NG put it there! AND I'M ALL OUT OF VAGISIL!!!!!! Wahhhh!!!"

-- 

Slappy Andven

CEO Natural Born Killas

Jack Miton
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-08-09 02:27:33 UTC
Why do i never make these lists? :(

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#17 - 2012-08-09 07:04:41 UTC
I feel the need to post here to burry one particular thread again.

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Starbuck Arkaral
Carpe Noctem.
#18 - 2012-08-11 05:05:35 UTC
Mineral, why do I keep hearing from people you've butthurt? Roll

OP: Send me some isk for a bribe, then mail me.

You fail you fail you fail you fail you fail to jump because you are cloaked....

Ohanka
#19 - 2012-08-11 18:46:07 UTC
Evolution1979 wrote:
You want them destroyed ingame or irl?
In case of the second option, you could ask a certain leader of goonswarm Blink

way out of line.

North Korea is Best Korea

Cyprus Black
Caldari State
#20 - 2012-08-12 14:51:41 UTC
Ohanka wrote: