These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

♥♥♥ Lyris Nairn for CSM8 2013 — Space Friend to All : THE OFFICIAL THREAD ♥♥♥

Author
David Toviyah
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#41 - 2012-06-26 13:36:43 UTC
You’re welcome. It’s all in a day’s work to prevent a sociopath from attaining power. How could I stand idle when a monster that ought to be locked up and given therapy to is out to usurp the honorable office in question?
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#42 - 2012-06-26 13:40:29 UTC
:allears:

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Tessa Scyne
Shadowknight Securities
#43 - 2012-06-27 04:57:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Tessa Scyne
Ok, I'm going to go on the record and say something that may come back to haunt me but I feel that Lyris is the Sky Captain of My Heart, and should be of yours.

All jokes aside, the point of the CSM chair is to be a fair representative of the player base, the entire player-base. Now while most have had less then desirable experiences with The Goons, they are the first to "verbalize" issues with the game. Granted you could replace "Verbalize" with exploit or vandalize, but the end result is the same. CCP has jumped into action do to their hard work. Wither we like it or not they have already and will continue to "help" in their own way because they love this game just as much as we all do.

Ms. Chronicles of Narnia has my vote, because if you cant beat them, join them and hope they will make your podding as painless as possible. Besides, when you have a bit of controversy in any governing body It makes people wake up and speak. CCP wants to listen.

CEO, **SHADOWKNIGHT**securites ||  "Your Light in the Darkness."

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-06-27 13:24:21 UTC
I tried out Xin Zhao last night. He's pretty fun.

For anyone interested, I suggest this excellent Xin Zhao Guide.

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-07-19 18:41:13 UTC
How do you folks feel about Technetium?

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#46 - 2012-07-20 03:29:49 UTC
Only matters to you, if you raid, or go null sec. It sounds kind of cool, but I don't do those, so not sure what to make of it, or care too much. CCP will propably place the sorting hat on it, and get it all sorted out anyhow.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Feligast
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#47 - 2012-07-20 09:28:28 UTC
I hear midmundos are all the rage.

Vote Lyris Nairn
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#48 - 2012-07-21 19:03:33 UTC
Feligast wrote:
I hear midmundos are all the rage.

Vote Lyris Nairn

Mundo goes where Mundo pleases.

Phosphorus Vanderbeets
The Greater Goon
#49 - 2012-07-28 04:42:48 UTC
You have my knights.
Ayla Hanaya
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#50 - 2012-08-06 06:18:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Ayla Hanaya
Lyris Nairn wrote:
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR MY CAMPAIGN BY CLICKING 'LIKE' ▬►

Hello, space friends of the future!

My name is Lyris Chronicles of Narnia in the World of Today's Goonfleet dot Com. You may recall me from such forums as C+P, CAOD, General Discussion, Ships & Modules, and of course the one nearest and dearest to my heart strings, our very own Jita Park Speakers Corner. I am a firm believer in down-home, country-fried folk wisdom, and so accordingly I am hitting the ground running to be the early bird to catch the worm in this year's race for the big seats in Iceland. I learned a lot from the race for CSM7 back in the vintage era of 2012, when we all gathered around our black-and-white television sets as a family, eating grits and holding our breaths for the election results. It was a good race, a long race, at times a dirty race, but a good race it was and it was the best race imaginable in the history of men: it was the day we all joined hands and celebrated Democracy as an institution.

I pledge to you, dear Readers and Posters, that I am standing for Democracy in the 2013 election for CSM8.

You all know me, still the same old G. I've just been a bit low-key, and hated on recently by people with so much hatred inside them that they've managed to Godwin themselves out of and back into arguments so fast that I honestly lost track of where I was and what was this magnificent square in front of me with all the lights and writing on it. You have my solemn word, dear Public, that I shall not run that type of campaign. I shall instead run a campaign the likes of which has never been seen, and it shall be the Greatest Campaign in the World, and I shall custom-tailor it—no, custom-design it—to fit Your needs.

I submit myself before you on the altar of public service.

This game needs a hero, and I've already got aviators.

Lyris for CSM8
:getin:
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#51 - 2012-08-16 22:22:10 UTC
As a testament to how horribly irrelevant this subforum is throughout the year, this thread remains on the first page without any specific effort to keep it bumped. What does this say about We, the People of New Eden? I think it says that We need to pay more attention to our politics. All that is needed for evil men to prevail is the inaction of good space persons.

Previous page123