These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

57m SP Char looking for a new corp. Must be heavy indus or based in Delve

Author
Lucar Bane
Les chevaliers de l'ordre
Goonswarm Federation
#1 - 2012-08-05 04:15:02 UTC
I know its pretty specific but im looking for corp that is heavy indus ( based on high sec or low sec no matter ) Or null sec alliance in delve or Fountain based. COntact me if interested in-game
m dowe10
Endless Summers
Shepherds
#2 - 2012-08-05 08:09:27 UTC  |  Edited by: m dowe10
HI WE ARE LOOKING FOR BOTH NEW AND OLD MEMBERS TO JOIN IN ON A GREAT CORP THAT LOOKS OUT FOR ALL AS WE ARE FROM AUSTRALIA WITH MEMBERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WE ARE A MINING CORP THAT LIKES TO HAVE FUN IN WHAT WE LIKE TO DO AND THAT IS TO PLAY EVE SO IF YOU LIKE TO DO THE SAME THEN JUST JOIN UP AND COME ON A ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF FUN YOU WON'T REGRET IT...

contact k dowe10 for more info
Diremaulle
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-08-05 14:09:15 UTC
Hey -

I think Emerald Empire has what you're looking for.

- We are based out of 0.0 with Black Core Alliance
- We like our PvP like we like our women, active, heavy and aggressive and smelling of booze
- Friendly group, very laid back and always willing to help
- Experienced players - Veterans with 50m-100m+ SP average!
- Very active in US time zone with a growing EU presence in corp!
- Use TS3 and Jabber actively
- We have great logistics capabilities if needed - we can help facilitate your easy entry to our home
- Corp also has a web-based resupply site - fittings and ships delivered to your station - just a click away!

Meet us the "EE-PUB" channel. You can talk to a few of the members, and get a feel for the guys and gals there.

EVE Mail me with any questions.
Arch Baby
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-08-08 09:22:06 UTC
well the real question is how close to delve are you looking to get. there is no high sec and it's still questionable if that area is going to be stable as the wars still rage. We are close to the region, but we are high sec and don't plan on making a move to null. If you're interested, send me a mail and we can talk further

Hello, Aegis Coalition & Logistics is looking for miners such as yourself that likes working in team environments and building the tools of war in eve while having fun doing so. If you don't mind a move to Amarr space, we would would love to talk with you more.

Give us a check out, if interested chat with us in our recruit channel or send me a mail.

Aegis Coalition Logistics Specializes in supplying Eve with the goods needed to make wars happen and pride ourselves in supplying major alliances with goods when they need them.
ACL is looking for miners, mission runners, and logistics pilots to have fun in high sec.

- Corp with over a year history including 0.0
- Experienced corp members
- Orca and freighter support
- Corp ore buy programs
- new pilot friendly w/ training programs available
- Self Sufficient build programs
- Strong high sec operations for learning pilots
- Mining Ops daily
- Low tax rate for when you are sick of mining
- Amarr Space - Setup in good systems close to 0.0
- Setting up mission running and incursion dedicated division
NOTE: we do NOT have 0.0 space and do not plan on returning for the time being given our goals.

Check out our website at http:// www.aegiscoalition.elementfx.com for more information

API back ground check required for all pilots when joining
we are Anti-high sec pirating

Come join the fun and be part of a corporation that is active and has a purpose.

See link for corp to the left or join channel 'recruit acl'