These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

EVE Online: Inferno 1.2 to be deployed on Wednesday, August 8

First post
Author
CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2012-08-03 16:55:34 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
EVE Online: Inferno 1.2 is scheduled for deployment during an extended downtime on Wednesday, August 8. Downtime will begin at 11:00 UTC and is expected to be completed at 12:30 UTC.

Inferno 1.2 brings a huge number of improvements into EVE Online, including a revamped tutorials for the New Player Experience, fitting enhancements, alchemy, ship rebalancing of frigates and mining barges and much more. For more information on these changes, please visit the Inferno feature page. Patch notes are available here.

Please share your feedback here with the developers and let us know what you are looking forward to the most with Inferno 1.2!

Edit: The originally announced deployment schedule from 11:00 to 11:45 UTC was updated to reflect to latest deployment schedule. The new schedule is now from 11: 00 to 12:30 UTC.
Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-08-03 16:59:18 UTC
First

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#3 - 2012-08-03 17:00:32 UTC
ooOOoo look at that!

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2012-08-03 17:01:35 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
ooOOoo look at that!

Full of great stuff, amitrite?
Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#5 - 2012-08-03 17:02:43 UTC
Great stuff is everything on Sisi?

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Droxlyn
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-08-03 17:04:37 UTC
Hustomte
Veritex Industrial Inc.
#7 - 2012-08-03 17:07:24 UTC
Dear CCP the "Inferno Features" pages lack content and any reason to view them. Please expand on them for the sake of the community and players in general. Otherwise there is NO reason to have some pretty pictures and a little text. Its humiliating to CCP. Sad

That is all.

...Signature...

Zloco Crendraven
BALKAN EXPRESS
Shadow Cartel
#8 - 2012-08-03 17:16:57 UTC
uuu nice patch...lots of changes.

BALEX, bringing piracy on a whole new level.

CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#9 - 2012-08-03 17:17:36 UTC
CCP Navigator wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
ooOOoo look at that!

Full of great stuff, amitrite?

I really really like the NPE stuff, and my saved fittings changes of course Blink

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Steijn
Quay Industries
#10 - 2012-08-03 17:18:45 UTC
45 mins?? Big smile
Etharion Calthon
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-08-03 17:25:59 UTC
Evening all:

Just a quick question for the devs....

Are the new mining role rigs inventable? If so, what is the calibration of the T2 version? Which NPC corps will have the
BPO?

Thanks for your time. This patch is a game changer, and I'm excited for it!

-- Etharion
Garviel Tarrant
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#12 - 2012-08-03 17:26:14 UTC
I like how all the ships get two bonuses but the executioner needs to get a useless cap use bonus to be viable..

Its like a nerf for all laserboats.. Only get one useful bonus because the weapons suck up such a stupid amount of cap.

BYDI recruitment closed-ish

Psycho Shaishi
Stratotech Industries
Intrepid Crossing
#13 - 2012-08-03 17:32:36 UTC
Etharion Calthon wrote:
Evening all:

Just a quick question for the devs....

Are the new mining role rigs inventable? If so, what is the calibration of the T2 version? Which NPC corps will have the
BPO?

Thanks for your time. This patch is a game changer, and I'm excited for it!

-- Etharion

And will there be a new skill for these rigs? And do they have penalties?

By the way, will the calibration points will be the same on the new barges? (No 2 mining rigs on 1 hulk?)
CCP Explorer
C C P
C C P Alliance
#14 - 2012-08-03 17:33:01 UTC
Steijn wrote:
45 mins?? Big smile
No. The news item and this thread are pending an update. Latest numbers are 90 minutes; DT starting at 11:00 and ending at 12:30 (GMT / EVE Time).

Erlendur S. Thorsteinsson | Senior Development Director | EVE Online // CCP Games | @CCP_Explorer

Salpun
Global Telstar Federation Offices
Masters of Flying Objects
#15 - 2012-08-03 17:36:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Salpun
The new mining rigs do not have a material list yet What? and how are they going to be seeded on TQ?

Did the material for the mining barges change?

If i dont know something about EVE. I check https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

See you around the universe.

Etharion Calthon
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-08-03 17:39:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Etharion Calthon
Salpun wrote:
The new mining rigs do not have a material list yet What? and how are they going to be seeded
on TQ?

As a further note....CCP check this...you still have a couple days. Don't screw up these rigs like you did
the processor rigs.

Make sure the blueprints have a BoM (medium copo didn't), and MAKE SURE they are inventable if in
fact they are going tobe inventable (again, medium copo wouldn't invent). Get this right, please.

Thanks!

I suspect Jury Rigging 1/4 will be the only required skill a la the energy grid rigs.
Dinta Zembo
Tea. Earl Grey. Cold.
#17 - 2012-08-03 17:46:54 UTC
Quote:
Ships that self-destruct whilst under aggression will now generate a regular kill-report.

And the lord looked down upon new eden, and he saw that it was very good.
CCP Tallest
C C P
C C P Alliance
#18 - 2012-08-03 17:57:42 UTC
Etharion Calthon wrote:
BPO?-- Etharion

They are not inventable as there is currently no tech 2 version. The BPO's will be sold by all the same NPC corporations as Miner I blueprints.

Psycho Shaishi wrote:
[quote=Etharion Calthon]
And will there be a new skill for these rigs? And do they have penalties?

By the way, will the calibration points will be the same on the new barges? (No 2 mining rigs on 1 hulk?)

No new skills, no penalties. The calibration points on barges are unchanged, which means they will only be able to fit 1 mining rig.

[b]★ EVE Game Designer ★ ♥ Team Super Friends ♥[/b]

Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2012-08-03 18:01:36 UTC
@DEVs in what case do you thiink the skiff would be usable. It is pointless in high sec, low/null sec it will just get tackled then blown up.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

Sarmatiko
#20 - 2012-08-03 18:06:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Sarmatiko
Quote:
Factional Weapon upgrade blueprints have had their Manufacturing requirements brought in line with their Tech 1 variants.

In before bitching about skills reimbursement.
Also why you left other modules behind, like, for example, Federation Navy Stasis Webifier?

And why you even bothered to mention "Khanid Navy Ballistic Control System Blueprint" if players currently not able to get this BPC in game (with current state of Khanid LP store this looks more like bad joke).
FFS CCP put this BPC in Khanid LP store and at least try to revive this faction from decline.
123Next pageLast page