These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Like Frigate PVP?

Author
Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2012-08-02 07:03:40 UTC
After asking about 60 different people for a t1 frig 1v1 over the past two nights, I finally got a yes.

And it was a crazy close fight...

Good fight Azure Opiate o7

http://kb.heretic-army.biz/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=27470

I'll be offering frig 1v1s in Ama all the way up till Frigfest (and during of course!), so come to Ama and bring a fight! Since a lot of my time will be spent working on Frigfest related logistics, 1v1s are a good way for me to still get the pew pew I crave.

I'm back!

W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#22 - 2012-08-02 10:51:39 UTC
Dual linked active tanked merlin with claoked falcon alt?

(just joking... about the the falcon alt)
Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#23 - 2012-08-02 13:33:21 UTC
I suck at pvp but this sounds fun. I will probably show up! :D
Metal Icarus
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#24 - 2012-08-02 14:46:30 UTC
Love frigate pvp...

1v1'd a hookbill in a hookbill (same fit as mine except for rigs), won, repaired, warp to gate...

Smartbomb bs waiting for me. Fortuneatly, my shield took all the damage and I got out.

Is this how you ppl are going to be? Invite people to come then smartbomb the gate?
W0lf Crendraven
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#25 - 2012-08-02 15:32:51 UTC
Get yourself loki links, a falcon with 4 scrams, sensor boosters, and rigs to reduce the targeting delay, warp bait frig through to see where he is, get falcona s close as possible, warp seconds frig through, once he decloaks, point him, jump in main finish the job!

(or do with ararzu and faction scrams, dont even have to do the bait stuff to see where he usually is)
Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-08-02 17:52:11 UTC
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
Dual linked active tanked merlin with claoked falcon alt?

(just joking... about the the falcon alt)

You can ask the other guy if you'd like. We were in the same fleet without any bonuses.

But I don't really need to prove anything to you m8, I honor all the 1v1s I get. I win a lot, and lose sometimes too.

I'm back!

Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2012-08-02 18:00:52 UTC
Metal Icarus wrote:
Love frigate pvp...

1v1'd a hookbill in a hookbill (same fit as mine except for rigs), won, repaired, warp to gate...

Smartbomb bs waiting for me. Fortuneatly, my shield took all the damage and I got out.

Is this how you ppl are going to be? Invite people to come then smartbomb the gate?

Glad to hear you won your fight man! o7

As for smart bombing.... I'm not forcing my guys to stop those kind of activities until the days of the event. You can ask anyone who went to my Frigfry events last year - Heretics did no camping, no smart bombing. Heretics were in frigates the whole event then and will be in frigates the whole event now.

If you want to avoid smart bombers, just warp in at an odd direction to the gate.

I can assure everyone who comes to Frigfest this year, I wouldn't throw this if I didn't trust my guys to follow the rules of the event. Heretics (when in Amamake) will be flying frigates during Frigfest engagements.

IF a Heretic pilot kills a participant using something larger than a frigate, let me know. That pilot will personally pay for the ship and will have to deal with Heretic's internal punishments as well.

If you still aren't willing to give the event a shot for fear of losing a single frigate, don't come. This event is for those who enjoy challenging PVP. Everyone is going to lose a ship or two!

I'm back!

Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-08-02 18:02:16 UTC
Metal Icarus wrote:
Love frigate pvp...

Also, he wasn't waiting for you man. He was waiting for anything small to come...

I'm back!

Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-08-02 18:12:40 UTC
One other important note: If you bring something larger than a frigate, Heretics may ship up to kill you. Especially if you are interfering with the event by killing others in frigates.

Like say you bring a smart bombing BS to 3-1, we will have a ceptor hold point from 40k and bring in a quick gang to gank you, then we will all ship back down to frigates and continue with our event.

I'm back!

Liang Nuren
No Salvation
Divine Damnation
#30 - 2012-08-02 19:45:17 UTC
W0lf Crendraven wrote:
Get yourself loki links, a falcon with 4 scrams, sensor boosters, and rigs to reduce the targeting delay, warp bait frig through to see where he is, get falcona s close as possible, warp seconds frig through, once he decloaks, point him, jump in main finish the job!

(or do with ararzu and faction scrams, dont even have to do the bait stuff to see where he usually is)

I wonder, do Tuskers always feel like they have to make this much **** up about Heretics or is it just lately?

-Liang

I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

Cpt Branko
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-08-02 21:26:50 UTC
Do you still have that harpy shouting on TS forcing you rabble in order? Big smile

Anyway, sounds fun. It's been ages since I last flew anything frigsized.

Jude Lloyd
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2012-08-03 01:38:08 UTC
Liang Nuren wrote:
W0lf Crendraven wrote:

I wonder, do Tuskers always feel like they have to make this much **** up about Heretics or is it just lately?

-Liang

You'd think the Tuskers would love this event...

I'm back!

Hatsumi Kobayashi
Perkone
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-08-03 15:25:18 UTC
ScoRpS wrote:
You should make it an easy null sec choke system to save sec status hits. That should improve participation.

Hey, on the other hand you may get to kill a BDCI titan Cool

No sig.

Previous page12