These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

TDSIN: High end WH stuffs,PVP and alliance panels

Author
The Wormhole Kid
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-08-02 04:40:55 UTC  |  Edited by: The Wormhole Kid
TDSIN is currently recruiting pilots interested in wormhole space. Whether you are looking to venture into WH space for the first time, or decided its time to step up to a higher class of WH corp - we will be glad to have you. For further information please join the TDSIN Pub channel, or contact Inco Reeve via EVE-Mail.

TDSIN is a class 6 WH corp exploiting all WH space has to offer. Including, but not limited to:
-PVP roams
-High end PVE
-T3 industry

We are recruiting pilots of all time zones, no prior WH experience required, however, the following is what we’re specifically looking for in pilots:
-Sense of humor
-Capable of working in groups
-Working microphone
-Strong aptitude in learning
-Desire for both good pve and pvp

Finally the following are skillsets were interested in. While we do not have a minimum SP amount, TDSIN is not a training corp. If you have none of the listed skills we have no use for you.
-Armor T3s (Proteus, Legion, Loki)
-High DPS armor BS
-Guardian w/ Logi 5
-Scanning skills are also required, it may not be glorious and they need not be perfect, but you won’t do much without it

** All above is subject to individual assessment, you are free to join the TDSIN Pub in-game channel, even if you do not meet some or all of our requirements; however the fewer you meet the less likely we will not make fun of you. Those accepted should expect to supply a full API key for all accounts you own whether or not your alts are coming with you. Failure to do so will result in immediate rejection on all grounds.
Inco Reeve
Wolf Pack Industries.
Fraternity.
#2 - 2012-08-02 04:44:30 UTC
I'm Inco Reeve and I don't approve of this message. It sucks a bowl of dicks.
Alec Freeman
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-08-02 20:48:29 UTC
The Wormhole Kid wrote:

-Sense of humor

Humour*
ExookiZ
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#4 - 2012-08-03 23:09:11 UTC
looking for some more good pilots to fly with. great crew, great times, youll enjoy it. if you don't incon will refund you lots of money

Event Organizer of EVE North East

The Wormhole Kid
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-08-06 18:27:22 UTC
got some good pvp kills this week, lot of good fights to be had. Looking for more pilots to join in the action!
Inco Reeve
Wolf Pack Industries.
Fraternity.
#6 - 2012-08-16 22:06:34 UTC
Bumping to give myself more work to hate myself about.
Sakari Orisi
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-08-19 20:10:37 UTC
need more people to join our fleets. Been doing some nice moros fleets for PvE and got some lovely PvP roams going too.
Sakari Orisi
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-08-21 05:46:37 UTC
Need more people to shoot with (and at, but its even harder to find those volunteering!)
Sakari Orisi
Doomheim
#9 - 2012-08-24 07:09:27 UTC
Time for my daily bump. Need more people to roam about, kill dreads, kill carriers and generally anything that moves, including sleepers.
LoRDa RaMOs
Vicious Traditions
#10 - 2012-08-26 01:20:26 UTC  |  Edited by: LoRDa RaMOs
TDSIN, white people singing on comms.

Mandatory video linky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdHLYn8b4PA

And allow me to take a bit of your precious time to tell you the story of Marta Sanchez, she's a 26 yrs old woman from Vista Hermosa, Colombia. She's having a rough day because his older sister's daughter's mother in law's godson has been abducted by one of the many narco-guerrilla in Colombia. She's baking and selling pumpkin cakes to pay for the ransom, but everybody knows it's really a plead to the kindness everybody's soul to give her way lots of money beyond what the cakes are worth. She hangs to that hope, and so does her family. Well, the young abducted man has failed to transport some drugs that would ultimately end up in Inco Reeve's hands. Everybody knows the latter is a terrible attempt at a juggalo, and he feels the need for dope when he has too much free time. Join our corp now and help prevent many other cases like Marta Sanchez', take away Incon's free time! Do the world some good!

Also, :stuffz:, and a certain someone singing jingles about Sakari.
The Wormhole Kid
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-08-26 05:41:08 UTC
I cant condone drug activity, but I do suggest you give us a shout or peek if your looking for pvp, isk, or good times on teamspeak. Hit up TDSIN Pub if your interested
Sakari Orisi
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-08-26 16:26:12 UTC
Need more people to shoot things with still :)
LoRDa RaMOs
Vicious Traditions
#13 - 2012-09-01 23:11:11 UTC
TDSIN, all about Love and Trolls

Join now!

PS: Deep inside, I'm a bit ashamed of linking that, but who cares, right?
The Wormhole Kid
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-09-07 12:10:59 UTC
recruitment still open, join TDSIN pub for good wh pvp, roamin and lols on ts3
Taz Edenrunner
Kit TBR
#15 - 2012-09-08 09:15:37 UTC
maybe we should reported for lack of content while shooting important internet spaceship thingies
Taz Edenrunner
Kit TBR
#16 - 2012-09-10 04:20:35 UTC
Come and fly with us, we dont try to stick fleets through mass-crit WHs
Taz Edenrunner
Kit TBR
#17 - 2012-09-11 07:55:08 UTC
Come and pester our recuritment director, apply now for extra cookies
Taz Edenrunner
Kit TBR
#18 - 2012-09-12 12:04:06 UTC
Bump for good fleets and fights......did we mention cookies lots and lots of cookies
Cpt Gobla
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2012-09-13 00:22:06 UTC
A bump for old time's sake.
Inco Reeve
Wolf Pack Industries.
Fraternity.
#20 - 2012-09-13 02:53:09 UTC
Cpt Gobla wrote:
A bump for old time's sake.

Why if it isn't Captain Gooblacapla-chan-san-nora.

WE MEET AGAIN.
123Next page