These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Enlightened Academy - Opens 1 August 2012 - PvP Training!

Author
Lovelocke
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-07-09 19:42:18 UTC
Enlightened Industries Academy Poster

Full recruitment thread: here

Opens: 1 August 2012

Enlightened Academy

Overlord: Lovelocke
Acting CEO: Shenjo
Public Channel: ENL-A

Enlightened Academy is a training ground for pilots who are new to EVE, or pilots who have spent their careers carebearing and are now looking to do some PvP. This academy is a feeder corporation for Enlightened Industries, a corporation in TEST Alliance Please Ignore.

ENL-A will run a little different to other training corporations, such as E-UNI, because it will be gearing you specifically towards sovereign warfare and a life in nullsec. This will not be an "all round" training corp but rather one which teaches you specifically about the areas of the game relevant to you upon transition from the academy to ENL-I proper; sovereignty, sov warefare, living in nullsec, etc.

Structured training

Upon joining you will be given a structured skill training plan which will see you get into several ships, which will allow you to join most of the fleets available to you upon moving to ENL-I. With this plan you'll know exactly what to train, to what level and more importantly you will know that upon completion you'll be a valued member of our community.

Training time: Approx 30 days
Ships: Rifter, Rupture, Blackbird, Maller, Drake

You will be given a pack of skillbooks, for free. Upon completion of the training plan you will be given the option of joining ENL-I proper.

There will be a Wiki for you to use as a reference point which will detail all of the ships we fly, their fits and what skills you'll need to fly them efficiently. All of the guesswork will be taken out of it and you'll know exactly what you need to train.
Andre II
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-08-01 02:47:25 UTC
Sounds fun, I sure could use this.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=47868