These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

I'm BUTTHURT

Author
Andre II
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-08-01 01:30:49 UTC
*Sigh* Got scammed for all my money. Can't complain, only have myself to blame. Should have known better, but was overwhelmed by illusions of grandeur. Lesson of the day, legit corps don't charge security deposits. :/

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=47868

Johan Civire
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-08-01 01:37:10 UTC
sh*t happens dont make useless topics

/c
Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#3 - 2012-08-01 01:37:17 UTC
Use it as a learning experience, and move on. Unless you were born a cynic, it's likely/important to happen at least once. Unless you're a real derper, you're pretty much guaranteed to be more careful from now on, and not just about recruitment.

I wrote some true EVE stories! And no, they're not of the generic "my 0.0 alliance had lots of 0.0 fleets and took a lot of 0.0 space" sort. Check them out here:

https://truestories.eveonline.com/users/2074-destiny-corrupted

Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#4 - 2012-08-01 01:37:30 UTC
Tell us more, cleanse your soul!

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Goremageddon Box
Guerrilla Flotilla
#5 - 2012-08-01 01:39:28 UTC
ill take anything that isnt isk, aka ships, modules, ore, blueprints....

:)
Suddenly Forums ForumKings
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-08-01 01:52:29 UTC
In b4 teh lok
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#7 - 2012-08-01 01:53:56 UTC
Name & shame!
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Kehro Urgus
Dark Nebula Academy
O X I D E
#8 - 2012-08-01 02:14:47 UTC
I am recruiting for Aliastra. Smile

Yeeee! 

Alara IonStorm
#9 - 2012-08-01 03:07:12 UTC
Johan Civire wrote:
sh*t happens dont make useless topics

/c

Point me to the useful GD topics please. Roll
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#10 - 2012-08-01 03:27:49 UTC
Cool story, bro.

C&P --->

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Nashuar Attor
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2012-08-01 04:01:00 UTC
Getting scammed in EVE is like a right of passage. It happens to us all at some point. Most of us can sit back and laugh at how dumb we where at the time.
Make a come back and learn. I still have a talocan perpetual clock that was the object of my scamming shame.

You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-08-01 05:16:45 UTC
Andre II wrote:
*Sigh* Got scammed for all my money. Can't complain, only have myself to blame. Should have known better, but was overwhelmed by illusions of grandeur. Lesson of the day, legit corps don't charge security deposits. :/

I am butthurt and I feel offensive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
Dock Workers
#13 - 2012-08-01 05:40:51 UTC
Andre II wrote:

Hello Mr. Andre II. Terribly sorry this happened to you. Let me extend the protection of a large 0.0 alliance to you. Convo me ingame and we can get your app started.

Dave stark
#14 - 2012-08-01 06:37:39 UTC
from what i've seen only the most legit corps take a security deposit.

then again, it's an easier iq test than getting you to spend 30 mins filling out a multiple choice form.
Kryss Darkdust
The Skulls
#15 - 2012-08-01 06:46:46 UTC
Dave stark wrote:

then again, it's an easier iq test than getting you to spend 30 mins filling out a multiple choice form.

Correction. No Legit corps EVER take security deposits. Period. Its a scam even if its not a scam.

The reality of Eve is that, if you don't love it like it is today, you should probobly go ahead and unsub. 

Dave stark
#16 - 2012-08-01 06:51:07 UTC
Kryss Darkdust wrote:
Dave stark wrote:

Correction. No Legit corps EVER take security deposits. Period. Its a scam even if its not a scam.

that's the point. asking for a security deposit is the quickest way to tell how stupid some one is.
Indalecia
#17 - 2012-08-01 07:49:21 UTC
Silly me. I read the title, but clicked anyway.

I don't know what I expected.

https://o.smium.org/ — v0.13.5 — A browser-based fitting tool and loadout sharing platform

ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#18 - 2012-08-01 07:53:29 UTC
Indalecia wrote:
Silly me. I read the title, but clicked anyway.

I don't know what I expected.

I expected more rage

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Terrorfrodo
Interbus Universal
#19 - 2012-08-01 08:23:42 UTC
Nashuar Attor wrote:
Getting scammed in EVE is like a right of passage. It happens to us all at some point. Most of us can sit back and laugh at how dumb we where at the time.

I was never successfully scammed (nor suicide-ganked) in three years of EVE, I feel left out. Please scam me. SOMEONE!!

Dave stark
#20 - 2012-08-01 08:25:00 UTC
Terrorfrodo wrote:
Nashuar Attor wrote:

I was never successfully scammed (nor suicide-ganked) in three years of EVE, I feel left out. Please scam me. SOMEONE!!

i am a Nigerian prince...
12Next page