These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

why give mining barges a ridiculous boost and not tighten restrictions on -10s in highsec?

First post
Author
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#61 - 2012-07-30 22:43:44 UTC
clamslayer wrote:
I DONT WANT MINING BARGES WITH HALF THE HIT POINTS OF FREIGHTERS IN HIGH SEC
Hmm… people keep mentioning this as if it were a lot of hit points.
clamslayer
Doomheim
#62 - 2012-07-30 22:43:45 UTC
from the looks of battleclinic, you like soloing barges as much as i do. better get as many in as possible this week
clamslayer
Doomheim
#63 - 2012-07-30 22:45:01 UTC
it will cost more isk to kill a skiff than the value of the skiff. how do you not have a problem with that?
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#64 - 2012-07-30 22:46:59 UTC
clamslayer wrote:
it will cost more isk to kill a skiff than the value of the skiff. how do you not have a problem with that?

Because idiots will still pilot Hulks fit for max yield with no tank.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#65 - 2012-07-30 22:50:40 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:

You've made it pretty clear several times over that you haven't been playing as long as you're trying to make out.

What a pathetic little EVE-cliche you are:

I've been playing long enough to know what's what, and that's all that matters.

And long enough to know how pants-on-head all these cry-threads really are, and why.

All else is irrelevant, not least of all you.

Next!

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

clamslayer
Doomheim
#66 - 2012-07-30 22:50:47 UTC  |  Edited by: clamslayer
i have reached my daily maximum of life wasted on eve. good talk, eve is getting watered down, i suppose its a good thing though. perhaps it will push me to quit, but probably not.

edit: Tarryn Nightstorm, lick my crumb. Eve is supposed to be harsh in consequence. im simply asking for things to stay that way, harsh punishment for committing in game crime, and painful losses for the chodes who are too stupid to fit there mining barge properly.
Riall
Doomheim
#67 - 2012-07-30 22:52:27 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
clamslayer wrote:

Because idiots will still pilot Hulks fit for max yield with no tank.

This ^

...and CCP Soundwave saying
CCP Soundwave wrote:
... Suicide ganking wasn't designed to be profitable, it's meant to be an option that lets you punish someone else at your expense. The money you paid for a ship to gank with compared to the money lost by your target was completely off and this change should bring that to a better spot. That said, the numbers can still be adjusted.

[center] "Buy PLEX, don't be a space butt"[/center]

[center] Keepin' it... me.[/center]

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#68 - 2012-07-30 22:54:26 UTC
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:

You've made it pretty clear several times over that you haven't been playing as long as you're trying to make out.

And long enough to know how pants-on-head all these cry-threads really are, and why.

Next!

Funnily enough, I wasn't talking to you, nor did I quote you. It's a shame you feel the need to make such a desperate cry for attention.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#69 - 2012-07-30 22:55:48 UTC
clamslayer wrote:
i have reached my daily maximum of life wasted on eve. good talk, eve is getting watered down, i suppose its a good thing though. perhaps it will push me to quit, but probably not.

edit: Tarryn Nightstorm, lick my crumb. Eve is supposed to be harsh in consequence. im simply asking for things to stay that way, harsh punishment for committing in game crime, and painful losses for the chodes who are too stupid to fit there mining barge properly.

Can I have your stuff before you drown it in a river of tears?

clamslayer
Doomheim
#70 - 2012-07-30 22:57:50 UTC
Shalua Rui
Rui Freelance Mining
#71 - 2012-07-30 22:57:53 UTC
Thanks for the Soundwave quote, Riall... nothing to add to that.

"ginger forum goddess, space gypsy and stone nibbler extraordinaire!" Shalua Rui - CEO and founder of Rui Freelance Mining (RFLM)

clamslayer
Doomheim
#72 - 2012-07-30 23:00:03 UTC  |  Edited by: clamslayer
and agian http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Suicide_gank

very contradictory to what can be found on the eveonline website
Tarryn Nightstorm
#73 - 2012-07-30 23:00:44 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:

Next!

Funnily enough, I wasn't talking to you, nor did I quote you. It's a shame you feel the need to make such a desperate cry for attention.

Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Mods, please lock this piece of **** thread now, thank you.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#74 - 2012-07-30 23:03:25 UTC
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:

Next!

Yeah, yeah, whatever...

This might help you there.

clamslayer
Doomheim
#75 - 2012-07-30 23:04:27 UTC
lol, mkay must close forums
Tarryn Nightstorm
#76 - 2012-07-30 23:09:48 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
Mallak Azaria wrote:

Next!

Yeah, yeah, whatever...

This might help you there.

What's the prob, bru?

You all -- with some delightful exceptions, like the estimable Tippia and Herr Wilkus in this thread -- look/sound exactly the same to me, is all.

Exactly the bloody same.

Soooo...only one response, really.

Fake-E:

Because adorable kitty is adorable, too.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#77 - 2012-07-30 23:12:44 UTC
Tarryn Nightstorm wrote:
You all -- with some delightful exceptions, like the estimable Tippia and Herr Wilkus in this thread -- look/sound exactly the same to me, is all.

Exactly the bloody same.

Soooo...only one response, really.

Fake-E:

Because adorable kitty is adorable, too.

That's your problem. You're trying to listen when you should be reading.

Shalua Rui
Rui Freelance Mining
#78 - 2012-07-30 23:13:29 UTC
Hu... this is getting akward...

"ginger forum goddess, space gypsy and stone nibbler extraordinaire!" Shalua Rui - CEO and founder of Rui Freelance Mining (RFLM)

Ishen Villone
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2012-07-30 23:15:06 UTC
Uyeiu wrote:
The gates should be locked to you for systems your sec status flags you for faction navy response. No docking, no POS installation (negative sec status should figure into the standings equation), NO JUMP CLONES OR MEDICAL CLONES would be accessible in systems you can't access (maybe your med clone automatically defaults to the nearest system with sec status still open to you as soon as you get the neg sec status). It would also be fun to do the same for anyone with GCC.

That would go a long way to curbing criminal activities.

And there it is. The pubbies finally begin to admit they think gankers should literally not be allowed to play the game.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#80 - 2012-07-30 23:16:11 UTC
Shalua Rui wrote:
Hu... this is getting akward...

He stalks me in every thread. I'm pretty sure he's just hitting on me now.