These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

So...I popped into a lowsec system with my stealth ship...

Author
Mag's
Azn Empire
#21 - 2012-07-27 20:47:01 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
It's no way to greet guests Mags. You should set up a nice B&B, market and repair service instead.
Good idea. I could also include a free tea cosy gift for anyone entering.

Alara IonStorm wrote:
I plan to gate camp in the new Mining Frigate.

With those arms I can hug ships as they come through the gate. Lonely EVE Players will be so happy someone cares about them that they will jettison their cargo in thanks.

I call it politracy.
If I may, I might include this policy too. Sounds like fun beans and totally moral.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

MotherMoon
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-07-27 20:57:56 UTC
um... wait. why didn't you kill him?

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1206/scimi.jpg

Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#23 - 2012-07-27 21:10:00 UTC
Were the targets in opposing FW factions? I'm curious whether killing a station-given noobship gives LP in FW. Abusable, maybe? Though I think the LP amounts would be way too low...

Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#24 - 2012-07-27 21:16:07 UTC
Private Pineapple wrote:
Were the targets in opposing FW factions? I'm curious whether killing a station-given noobship gives LP in FW. Abusable, maybe? Though I think the LP amounts would be way too low...

I don't believe so, something about the value of the ship being below the insurance payout or some such.

I could be wrong.

I killed either a pod or a shuttle yesterday that gave me that message so I would imagine you'd get the same for a noob ship if nothing was in the cargo hold and if it had "free" modules on it only.

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#25 - 2012-07-27 21:41:00 UTC
Stat padding on an online game? Outrageous!

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"

Ariel Dawn
State War Academy
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-07-27 23:41:36 UTC
Kill mails are the SUPER IMPORTANT for plenty of players, while others don't care in the slightest.

I remember early on in EVE when a small gang I was in jumped a raven and the pilot ejected. Instead of selling the ship off, the group decided to have someone with the Caldari BS skill trained board it, then blow it up and change the name of the victim to the pilot that ejected instead because KILLmAILZZZZZ.
Grumpymunky
Monkey Steals The Peach
#27 - 2012-07-28 02:55:01 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
I plan to gate camp in the new Mining Frigate.

With those arms I can hug ships as they come through the gate. Lonely EVE Players will be so happy someone cares about them that they will jettison their cargo in thanks.

I call it politracy.
We already have myrmidons for that.

Post with your monkey.

Thread locked due to lack of pants.

Ohh Yeah
Jerkasaurus Wrecks Inc.
Sedition.
#28 - 2012-07-28 03:03:33 UTC
He has nothing to gain and everything to lose from doing this.

If you end up with a ton of kills and are "high ranked" on killboards, people will avoid picking fights with you if they only take those numbers at face value.

If you try to brag about your kills and ~Battleclinic rank~ to anyone, it will take them all of two minutes of digging to realize that most of your kills are fake.

1. Less fights
2. Can't even brag about it

Seems like a pretty bad idea, honestly.
Jonuts
The Arrow Project
#29 - 2012-07-28 03:08:35 UTC
I really don't see the purpose to padding your Kill Board with noob ships. I choose to assume the player isn't COMPLETELY ******** and thus, practicing hit and runs with an alt. Thus sayeth the Jonuts.
SB Rico
Sumo Wrestlers
#30 - 2012-07-28 14:41:41 UTC
Unfortunately I know Keyanu Is not stat padding I wish he was cos I am running just behind him on this moth's killboard and would love to get him DQ Lol

Won't tell you why he was doing what he was doing though but there is a good reason.

Scammers are currently selling killrights on this toon for up to 5mil, if you have paid for this service demand your money back at once.

Killing me should be for free.

Mag's
Azn Empire
#31 - 2012-07-28 14:44:51 UTC
SB Rico wrote:
Unfortunately I know Keyanu Is not stat padding I wish he was cos I am running just behind him on this moth's killboard and would love to get him DQ Lol

Won't tell you why he was doing what he was doing though but there is a good reason.
Shhh, we did it for the n00b ship kills. That's all they need to know. Big smile

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Keyanu
Safety Set To Red
Train Wreck.
#32 - 2012-07-28 14:47:51 UTC
Oh wow, a whole thread about me! I never thought I was so popular.

He boldly claimed he can PvP and has a main char but never proved this therefore I came to the conclusion that he doesn't have a main and get kicks out of watching others in low sec.

For those who thought smartbombing is a form of PvP, it isn't. It's griefing. Pure and simple.

The tears make it worthwhile so thankyou OP!
Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
#33 - 2012-07-28 14:49:05 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Alara IonStorm wrote:
He was gate Smartbombing in Rancer with a Rokh...
I hate those types, it's not real PvP I tell ya and it's immoral.

Kiss Arsicas from me. P

AFK-cloaking in a system near you.

Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#34 - 2012-07-28 14:50:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Pak Narhoo
nvm.....
MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#35 - 2012-07-28 14:54:03 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
There is a reason why kill boards don't count rookie ships, shuttles, or often pods as real kills.

atron ftw amirite?

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#36 - 2012-07-28 14:57:47 UTC
Lady Spank wrote:
afterburner plus cloak? lmao

sush... my ishkur was hoping for a covert ops killsTwisted

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Slime Slurper
Beacon Light Corporation
#37 - 2012-07-28 15:13:46 UTC
SB Rico wrote:

Keyanu alt detected.
Misanth
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
#38 - 2012-07-28 15:16:58 UTC
Slime Slurper wrote:
SB Rico wrote:

Keyanu alt detected.

This is not the Keyanu you're looking for. The princess is in another castle.

AFK-cloaking in a system near you.

Keyanu
Safety Set To Red
Train Wreck.
#39 - 2012-07-28 15:17:15 UTC
Slime Slurper wrote:
SB Rico wrote:

Keyanu alt detected.

Yes, Rico is my *****
Mag's
Azn Empire
#40 - 2012-07-28 15:18:12 UTC
Slime Slurper wrote:
SB Rico wrote:

Keyanu alt detected.
Classic. LolLol

You sir, win Eve-O forums today.

Previous page123Next page