These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Buddy invites and rewards from other players

First post First post
Author
Booshk al'Zhor
Orange Clover Company
#561 - 2012-07-24 19:13:24 UTC
Giuseppe Ottaviani wrote:
My invites are back until they run out folks, email me at [email protected] for an invite. When you fully subscribe 410 million isk will be yours within minutes. I will log on instantly if im not on already so you can start buying ships and skills etc to appreciate eve fully.

Please do not waste these limited invites i only get ten a month. Only ask me for one if you know your going to subscribe for the 410 million isk.

Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Thank you for your time



This worked great it went very smoothly and well, so I made tons of ISK for something I was going to do anyway!
Now the big question facing me is what do I do with all this ISK?
Nobutada Mishi
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#562 - 2012-07-24 23:35:43 UTC
Nobutada Mishi wrote:
Nobutada Mishi's Buddy Invite Service


Here is what I'm offering:

  • 70 invites a month - 54 invites left!
  • 350 Million ISK when you subscribe
  • 15 Million ISK bonus if you subscribe within 24 hours
  • Offer to join a very noob-friendly PVP corp located in null-sec (includes skill training guidance, and hands-on PVP training)

This is what I need from you:

  • Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
  • After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Nobutada Mishi
  • All that is left is to subscribe at your leisure and inform me by EVEmail or by the email listed above

Things to note:

  • Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
  • Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
  • If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
  • The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
  • Whatever amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added. So if you were to subscribe for a month on your very first day you would have 51 days of game time on your account

Please leave positive feedback if you are satisfied with my service!


54 invites left folks...keep em coming.
Seraphim Illuminate
Perkone
Caldari State
#563 - 2012-07-25 07:15:34 UTC
Subscribed through Kesson Daslef, good guy, fast response.

+1
Tiamet Cordova
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#564 - 2012-07-25 07:31:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiamet Cordova
I am offering players wanting to get a jumpstart into eve 400 million isk(410 if you subscribe within 3 days if my invite)

I dont require you to join any corp or do anything else at all. If you have any questions,need any advice about ships to fly how to get started Ill gladly help you out. I am mining quite often during the day if shooting rocks is up your alley i can help you get on your way toward a great industrial carreer

This is what I you need to do:

Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Tiamet Cordova
After that subscribe and ill have your isk to you immediatly (usualy within minutes) (be sure to reply to the email once youve been subscribed. Im generally available around the clock to send your isk!)

***Important Things****

Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
Any amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added.

Make sure to give me a thumbs up post once you get your isk and Happy flying! Enjoy a great game!
Jaysea Kado
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#565 - 2012-07-25 15:04:06 UTC
Nobutada Mishi wrote:
Nobutada Mishi's Buddy Invite Service


Here is what I'm offering:

  • 70 invites a month - 54 invites left!
  • 350 Million ISK when you subscribe
  • 15 Million ISK bonus if you subscribe within 24 hours
  • Offer to join a very noob-friendly PVP corp located in null-sec (includes skill training guidance, and hands-on PVP training)

This is what I need from you:

  • Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
  • After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Nobutada Mishi
  • All that is left is to subscribe at your leisure and inform me by EVEmail or by the email listed above

Things to note:

  • Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
  • Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
  • If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
  • The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
  • Whatever amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added. So if you were to subscribe for a month on your very first day you would have 51 days of game time on your account

Please leave positive feedback if you are satisfied with my service!



Thanks Nobutada Mishi! Got a quick response and ISK was delivered as promised. +1
Ambrose Jakis
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#566 - 2012-07-25 21:00:40 UTC
I can vouch for Tank CEO. He sent me my buddy invite in just 12 minutes! Cheers.
Ezrin Santiano
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#567 - 2012-07-26 04:52:20 UTC
Dr Snackwell wrote:
Dr Snackwell's Buddy Invite Service


Welcome to the game of EVE Online

If you've gotten this far in the thread you are a grade above most other trial accounts. To get ahead in Eve you must read, explore, make isk!!

Dr Snackwell is a quiet player who makes his isk by creating toons and selling them. He is quite familiar with the first steps that are important to getting a toon training skills early and well.

One of the key steps is starting with enough isk to buy the implants so training goes quickly. With increased speed of training you will fly better, kill better, mine better or trade better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What I am offering:

If you subscribe with the Buddy invite I send you, I will pay you 75% of the average price in Jita on the previous Sunday of your subscription.

For the week following July 22nd you will receive 347 million isk.


Send the request to [email protected]

Please use the E-mail account on which you will create the new trial account. I will send you an email detailing the steps you need to take.

A bonus amount of isk will be sent if you activate within one week and/or you post accolades about my service in this forum thread.

Recent Happy Customers: Wash Dilapid, Spacee Mann, Onid Malice, Helo Vega, Jonix Garvin, Ahn Eyrou, Strygaldwir Alorkym, shok dactyl, Caius Quintus
Thumbs up are always appreciated.



Dr Snackwell responded quickly and delivered the invite as promised! +1
Doom Lord
ill make a new corp if you wardec6
#568 - 2012-07-26 12:44:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Doom Lord
2 more time wasters

[email protected]

[email protected]

if they ask just ignore had them asked main and alt for invite

let them have 1 each waited 28 days didn't even bother to start a fake trial
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Its in the air.. and out
#569 - 2012-07-26 17:36:35 UTC
Doom Lord wrote:
2 more time wasters

[email protected]

[email protected]

if they ask just ignore had them asked main and alt for invite

let them have 1 each waited 28 days didn't even bother to start a fake trial


i have a list of about 15 email addresses that have wasted invites. I would post them but its so easy to just make a new email address and carry on doing it that i didnt see how it would help. What?

Usually i start the month with a postman!

Tikktokk Tokkzikk
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#570 - 2012-07-27 01:26:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Tikktokk Tokkzikk
I am giving you one of the best offers possible: one PLEX, worth ~500m, at the fee of 10,000 ISK*!

This is how it works:
Send me a mail at [email protected]
I'll send a buddy invite to your mail.
Follow the steps in the mail to make an account.
Follow this guide to disable CSPA (will remove a major annoyance for me).
Either send me an in-game mail, or a mail to the address above with your in-game name.
Feel free to contact me in-game or through mail with any questions you may have.
Subscribe with one of eligible payment methodes.*
Once I log in, I'll send you a contract with a PLEX for 10,000 ISK**.


Avoid traveling with PLEX in your cargo hold! There is a large risk that this will result in someone blowing up your ship and steal it!


You can either apply it to your account for one month free gameplay, or sell it on the market to another player for ~500m ISK.



*Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

**10,000 ISK is the cost of creating a contract. I do not profit from this, but I don't intend to lose on it either.
Dozer Risalo
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#571 - 2012-07-28 00:39:11 UTC
I highly recommend [email protected] due to how fast he was in delivering the money, and helping me get started with prompt responses on my e-mails and helping me register. Definitely a good option and is legitimate as well. A+ in my book.
Nobutada Mishi
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#572 - 2012-07-28 05:05:24 UTC
Nobutada Mishi wrote:
Nobutada Mishi's Buddy Invite Service


Here is what I'm offering:

  • 70 invites a month - 45 invites left!
  • 350 Million ISK when you subscribe
  • 15 Million ISK bonus if you subscribe within 24 hours
  • Offer to join a very noob-friendly PVP corp located in null-sec (includes skill training guidance, and hands-on PVP training)

This is what I need from you:

  • Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
  • After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Nobutada Mishi
  • All that is left is to subscribe at your leisure and inform me by EVEmail or by the email listed above

Things to note:

  • Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
  • Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
  • If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
  • The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
  • Whatever amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added. So if you were to subscribe for a month on your very first day you would have 51 days of game time on your account

Happy customers:

Please leave positive feedback if you are satisfied with my service!

45 invites left!
Zeta Primus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#573 - 2012-07-28 15:05:21 UTC
Hello,

I would like to introduce you to the EVE online Buddy Program.

The official Trial of EVE Online offers 14 days for free.

The buddy program offers 21 free days that is
equal to 1 full week extra and you pay nothing for it.

Just to add to that offer I will pay you 375 million ISK
as a bonus reward for using my buddy invite. But only if
you upgrade to a paying subscribed account. IF you upgrade
within 2 days you will recieve 400 million ISK as a bigger bonus.

P.S. That is alot of ISK.

How do you get this amazing Buddy offer?

1. You simply email me asking for one at [email protected],
2. I will send you an invite from EVE online's website,
3. You will recieve an E-mail from CCP which is from EVE,
4. Create a new account through the invitation link in the e-mail,
5. You can Either EVEmail me "Zeta Primus" ingame or Email me at
the same address used before that will give me your character's name
and tell me the e-mail you signed up with to confirm your identity.
6. If you upgrade to a paying account, You have to use an elegible
payment method given in the description.
7. You can EVEmail me or Email me telling me that you have upgraded
to a paying account, and after it is confirmed you will get your 375m or 400m ISK.
8. Enjoy the game.........I will send you an email with all of these
details so you can have a reminder.

Eligible buddy subscription activations and payment methods can be funded by Credit/Debit
cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

Payments not eligible for buddy offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys,
including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and
online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive,
Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.


P.S.
Please another method of payment not PayPal.
PayPal delays the reward 3 business days, so the payment can be confirmed.
AKA only use it if you are willing to wait 3 days for a reward I prefer quicker transactions.
Nurion Al'Thor
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#574 - 2012-07-29 00:27:48 UTC
Dr Snackwell wrote:
Dr Snackwell's Buddy Invite Service


Welcome to the game of EVE Online

If you've gotten this far in the thread you are a grade above most other trial accounts. To get ahead in Eve you must read, explore, make isk!!

Dr Snackwell is a quiet player who makes his isk by creating toons and selling them. He is quite familiar with the first steps that are important to getting a toon training skills early and well.

One of the key steps is starting with enough isk to buy the implants so training goes quickly. With increased speed of training you will fly better, kill better, mine better or trade better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What I am offering:

If you subscribe with the Buddy invite I send you, I will pay you 75% of the average price in Jita on the previous Sunday of your subscription.

For the week following July 22nd you will receive 347 million isk.


Send the request to [email protected]

Please use the E-mail account on which you will create the new trial account. I will send you an email detailing the steps you need to take.

A bonus amount of isk will be sent if you activate within one week and/or you post accolades about my service in this forum thread.

Recent Happy Customers: Wash Dilapid, Spacee Mann, Onid Malice, Helo Vega, Jonix Garvin, Ahn Eyrou, Strygaldwir Alorkym, shok dactyl, Caius Quintus
Thumbs up are always appreciated.


Many thanks to this guy, very happy with his services!!!

plus he replies back to your e-mails really fast.
Legate Wolf
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#575 - 2012-07-29 01:33:35 UTC
+1 for Nude Model. Got 400 mil ISK within a day of upgrading. Also sent a nice email on how to start playing =)

Highly recommended =)
Giuseppe Ottaviani
Its in the air.. and out
#576 - 2012-07-29 10:22:34 UTC
My invites are back until they run out folks, email me at [email protected] for an invite. When you fully subscribe 410 million isk will be yours within minutes. I will log on instantly if im not on already so you can start buying ships and skills etc to appreciate eve fully.

Please do not waste these limited invites i only get ten a month. Only ask me for one if you know your going to subscribe for the 410 million isk.

Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal

Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven.

Thank you for your time

Usually i start the month with a postman!

Tiamet Cordova
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#577 - 2012-07-29 12:13:34 UTC
Tiamet Cordova wrote:
I am offering players wanting to get a jumpstart into eve 400 million isk(410 if you subscribe within 3 days if my invite)

I dont require you to join any corp or do anything else at all. If you have any questions,need any advice about ships to fly how to get started Ill gladly help you out. I am mining quite often during the day if shooting rocks is up your alley i can help you get on your way toward a great industrial carreer

This is what I you need to do:

Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Tiamet Cordova
After that subscribe and ill have your isk to you immediatly (usualy within minutes) (be sure to reply to the email once youve been subscribed. Im generally available around the clock to send your isk!)

***Important Things****

Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
Any amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added.

Make sure to give me a thumbs up post once you get your isk and Happy flying! Enjoy a great game!


Still have invites available. I'm available around the clock. I've been able to send invites and isk within minutes of upgrading.
Crime Silencio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#578 - 2012-07-29 16:59:35 UTC
Kesson Daslef wrote:
For new or returning players:
1/10 Invites left for July as of 7/25/12

Offering a 21-day trial with a bonus of 5M ISK as soon as you start! If you decide to subscribe, I will pay you 85% of the current market value of a PLEX ( 400M). If you don't think the game is for you, no worries - all I ask is that you make a character and give it a shot, as you might be surprised. I've been playing since 2007, and I can answer many of your beginning questions and help you find a direction you enjoy. I often make trial accounts to hang out in the rookie help chat and to mess around in the tutorial areas.


  • Request an invite from [email protected]

  • Send me an email with your character name to receive your starting 5M! If I am not online, I will send the money within 24 hours, as I log on every day :)

  • Subscribe using one of Eve's approved methods* and send me an email confirming you subscribed, and I will send you your 400M split of the PLEX! Once again, service guaranteed within 24 hours - just ask anyone!

  • BONUS: Subscribe within 3 days of starting the trial, and I will send you 430M ! An extra 30M value!


It may not be the best offer around, but if you think it would work for you, give it a shot. Even if you go with someone else's offer, I will respond to any in-game questions/chat requests for help that you may have.

*Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal. Other payment methods are not eligible for this program. If you pay via PayPal, the payment transfer may be delayed up to 3 days pending CCP's validation of your method, and will be delivered within 24 hours of validation.

Happy customers:
Bowmore Yaken
Shimizu Shenlou
Celor Ma'fer
Riperd Jacks


+ 1 to Kesson,

Delivered literally hours after i had signed up, 435 million is not to be sniffed at!

Friendly first class service.
Crixster Diehard
Crix's Space Shop
#579 - 2012-07-29 18:30:35 UTC
Dr Snackwell wrote:
Dr Snackwell's Buddy Invite Service


Welcome to the game of EVE Online

If you've gotten this far in the thread you are a grade above most other trial accounts. To get ahead in Eve you must read, explore, make isk!!

Dr Snackwell is a quiet player who makes his isk by creating toons and selling them. He is quite familiar with the first steps that are important to getting a toon training skills early and well.

One of the key steps is starting with enough isk to buy the implants so training goes quickly. With increased speed of training you will fly better, kill better, mine better or trade better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


What I am offering:

If you subscribe with the Buddy invite I send you, I will pay you 75% of the average price in Jita on the previous Sunday of your subscription.

For the week following July 22nd you will receive 347 million isk.


Send the request to [email protected]

Please use the E-mail account on which you will create the new trial account. I will send you an email detailing the steps you need to take.

A bonus amount of isk will be sent if you activate within one week and/or you post accolades about my service in this forum thread.

Recent Happy Customers: Wash Dilapid, Spacee Mann, Onid Malice, Helo Vega, Jonix Garvin, Ahn Eyrou, Strygaldwir Alorkym, shok dactyl, Caius Quintus
Thumbs up are always appreciated.


Huge thanks to Dr Snackwell. Quick reply to emails and quick to deliver ISK. Highly HIGHLY recommend him!
Ovv Topik
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#580 - 2012-07-29 21:38:45 UTC
Nobutada Mishi wrote:
Nobutada Mishi's Buddy Invite Service


Here is what I'm offering:

  • 70 invites a month - 45 invites left!
  • 350 Million ISK when you subscribe
  • 15 Million ISK bonus if you subscribe within 24 hours
  • Offer to join a very noob-friendly PVP corp located in null-sec (includes skill training guidance, and hands-on PVP training)

This is what I need from you:

  • Send an email to: [email protected] with the email you want the buddy invite sent to
  • After you have created a new account from the buddy invite I send you, you need to log in to EVE Onlilne and create a new character. Once that is done, send an EVEmail to my character Nobutada Mishi
  • All that is left is to subscribe at your leisure and inform me by EVEmail or by the email listed above

Things to note:

  • Eligible subscription activations can be funded by Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, WebMoney Transfer, paysafecard, ETC, PLEX and iDeal
  • Payments not eligible for this offer: Direct Debit, CD Keys, including CD Keys purchased or received from non-CCP sources and online stores such as, but not limited to: Steam Store, Direct2Drive, Gamers Gate, Impulse Driven
  • If you use PayPal as a payment method the delivery of the PLEX will be delayed up to 3 business days pending confirmation of payment
  • The payment conditions must be met in order for this offer to be valid
  • Whatever amount of trial time you have left when you subscribe gets added. So if you were to subscribe for a month on your very first day you would have 51 days of game time on your account

Happy customers:

Please leave positive feedback if you are satisfied with my service!





Very fast deal! No probs. Recommended. Thanks

"Nicknack, I'm in a shoe in space, on my computer, in my house, with a cup of coffee, in't that something." - Fly Safe PopPaddi. o7