These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

implant tool

Author
Sookie Nips
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-07-22 21:15:14 UTC
Hi i was wandering if there is some kind of tool (in evemon ,evehq or some other prog) that can show what the implants would do for your character?

Like if you would get all the crystal implants what would it meen for your skills in training against a normal +5 set.
I havent seen anything that could show me what all the implants do exept buying em all and trying em all in eve witch is not an option obviously.

Just looking for a tool for implants

thx in advance
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#2 - 2012-07-22 23:32:20 UTC
High grade sets are +3 for attributes, so you can use +3s to model them. Low grade sets are +2; likewise with +2s. Is that what you were asking?
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#3 - 2012-07-23 00:09:11 UTC
In EVEmon, click on the "Implant Calculator" button on the top row, to the left of the "Optimize Attributes" button.
Sookie Nips
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-07-24 08:36:25 UTC
no thats not it

but i found something in eft tool that might do it.

i just want to see what a +5 or full crystal set would do for my skill training and or extra like with the crystal set
Nestara Aldent
Citimatics
#5 - 2012-07-24 10:51:25 UTC
Evemon does have implant calculator - either make a custom implant set in character tab - tools menu - implant groups and then switch implant group to desired one when you open the skill plan, or use skill plan - implant calc button and manually reduce implants from +5 or +4 to +3 (HG sets) or +2 (LG sets)
Sable Moran
Moran Light Industries
#6 - 2012-07-25 14:52:26 UTC
Sookie Nips wrote:
i just want to see what a +5 or full crystal set would do for my skill training and or extra like with the crystal set

Here's the definitive tool to gauge stuff like that: Sisi.

Sable's Ammo Shop at Alentene V - Moon 4 - Duvolle Labs Factory. Hybrid charges, Projectile ammo, Missiles, Drones, Ships, Need'em? We have'em, at affordable prices. Pop in at our Ammo Shop in sunny Alentene.

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#7 - 2012-07-25 18:23:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Tau Cabalander
Sookie Nips wrote:
no thats not it

but i found something in eft tool that might do it.

EVEmon will show you what a +5 set does, as I previously posted.

You can see the effects of a crystal set on you ship in EFT, or by using +3 for the attributes in EVEmon.

Checking on SiSi is a great suggestion too.