These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

new frequency crystal icons

Author
4-AcO-DMT
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-07-21 17:37:42 UTC
crystals of different sizes need to be diverse
all other ammunitions have different icons for each size

make it happen
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-07-21 17:39:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
Hey i podded you once.
Seems your clone has a damaged brain ...

edit:
Ah yes ... you were autopiloting or sitting in space afk, in a velator.
smart move doing that with almost 100 million isk in your head.
Takeshi Yamato
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-07-21 17:43:33 UTC
The tooltip that appears when hovering over a crystal with the mouse should also indicate how damaged it is.
Price Check Aisle3
#4 - 2012-07-21 17:54:14 UTC
There should also be a little "S" or "M" or "L" on your ammo somewhere. What are they teaching you kids in the Uni these days?
  • Karl Hobb IATS
4-AcO-DMT
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-07-21 18:21:53 UTC
Price Check Aisle3 wrote:
There should also be a little "S" or "M" or "L" on your ammo somewhere. What are they teaching you kids in the Uni these days?


orly

still new icons would be nice
Roosterton
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2012-07-21 18:52:04 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Hey i podded you once.
Seems your clone has a damaged brain ...

edit:
Ah yes ... you were autopiloting or sitting in space afk, in a velator.
smart move doing that with almost 100 million isk in your head.


"I killed you once, therefore your argument is invalid."
Alara IonStorm
#7 - 2012-07-21 19:05:12 UTC
Would be nice.

Like small, 5 tiny crystals stacked diagonally, medium, 3 mid sized crystals stacked diagonally, and the same icon we have for large.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-07-21 20:27:55 UTC
Roosterton wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:
Hey i podded you once.
Seems your clone has a damaged brain ...

edit:
Ah yes ... you were autopiloting or sitting in space afk, in a velator.
smart move doing that with almost 100 million isk in your head.


"I killed you once, therefore your argument is invalid."


Don't put words into my mouth.
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#9 - 2012-07-21 20:57:33 UTC
fyi, currently on sisi - Linkage

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-07-21 21:45:09 UTC
Chribba wrote:
fyi, currently on sisi - Linkage

You just *had* to brag with your titan, right ?

j/k :)
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#11 - 2012-07-21 22:28:19 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Chribba wrote:
fyi, currently on sisi - Linkage

You just *had* to brag with your titan, right ?

j/k :)

If I was the only one that had them I would have haha (CCP seeded titans...)

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#12 - 2012-07-21 22:37:36 UTC
Making the laser crystals have a similar style to the mining crystals could work maybe....

The Drake is a Lie

Roosterton
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-07-21 22:44:22 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Roosterton wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:
Hey i podded you once.
Seems your clone has a damaged brain ...

edit:
Ah yes ... you were autopiloting or sitting in space afk, in a velator.
smart move doing that with almost 100 million isk in your head.


"I killed you once, therefore your argument is invalid."


Don't put words into my mouth.


If that's not what you're saying, then your post boiled down to exactly "I killed you once."

Therefore, it's off topic and you should feel bad. Or you can just accept being logically flawed.
Utremi Fasolasi
La Dolce Vita
#14 - 2012-07-21 22:45:19 UTC
If only there was a forum just for Features and Ideas Discussion. That would be awesome.
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#15 - 2012-07-21 23:34:46 UTC
Something like this? o 0 O ?

its a crystal focussing lens, a glass circle. It's kind of hard to differentiate them and its pointless considering they are easily identified anyway.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

J3ssica Alba
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-07-22 00:10:58 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Hey i podded you once.
Seems your clone has a damaged brain ...

edit:
Ah yes ... you were autopiloting or sitting in space afk, in a velator.
smart move doing that with almost 100 million isk in your head.



Killing a velator is such an exciting pvp, looks awesome on that pirate CV. Add that it was afk and it becomes a tremendous feat Roll
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.  Without me, my signature is useless. Without my signature, I am useless