These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare Declares War Against C C P Alliance

Author
Slutty Underwear
Ephesians trading and farming
#1 - 2012-07-17 22:25:06 UTC
CCP. Your time has come

Hello there. We here at the The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare feel that you have failed at some level to be nice folks and your lack of presence in New Eden needs to be addresed. So I say come to Prism so that you can learn the error of your ways.

For them that wish to see, go look us up in game and you will see that we are indeed at war with CCP

(Side note - This is just for fun and hope to see a dev fleet up at some point. We feel it is about time for some Dev fun in and around the Black Rise region)

Sarah Schneider
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-07-17 22:29:10 UTC
You're slutty and your underwear's showing.

"I'd rather have other players get shot by other players than not interacting with others" -CCP Soundwave

YuuKnow
The Scope
#3 - 2012-07-17 22:30:29 UTC  |  Edited by: YuuKnow
Here's hoping that they so up in Jove ships and just instapawn all of you.

yk
Rordan D'Kherr
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-07-17 22:37:05 UTC
Im pretty sure every CCP employee has one or several (private) characters in EvE. But I really doubt that they will use their CCP characters to react here.

Don't be scared, because being afk is not a crime.

Nyreanya
Serenity Labs
#5 - 2012-07-17 22:37:43 UTC
I'm sure that a 4 man corp wardecing them will spur them into making another office-wide caravan. They're bound to come running when you call. No doubt.

[/sarcasm]

Liang Nuren
No Salvation
Divine Damnation
#6 - 2012-07-17 22:39:51 UTC
Rordan D'Kherr wrote:
Im pretty sure every CCP employee has one or several (private) characters in EvE. But I really doubt that they will use their CCP characters to react here.

I'm pretty sure it's a company benefit that there's a certain number of free accounts.

-Liang

I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

DrSmegma
Smegma United
#7 - 2012-07-17 22:41:31 UTC
Sarah Schneider wrote:
You're slutty and your underwear's showing.

Oh hello there, little beauty...

Eve too complicated? Try Astrum Regatta.

YuuKnow
The Scope
#8 - 2012-07-17 22:42:36 UTC
Actually, for practical purposes ingame CCP = Concord.

yk
Arkturus McFadden
Anukar
#9 - 2012-07-17 22:51:48 UTC
CCP, please react to this and make these guys fight Jovian ships. I loved to see a news headline..

"At 21:00 EVE Time, The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare reported that Jovian vessels had appeared in system. Shortly thereafter, Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare capsuleers were completely wiped out."

Alara IonStorm
#10 - 2012-07-17 22:54:25 UTC
YuuKnow wrote:
Here's hoping that they so up the Jove ships and just instapawn all of you.

I would be hoping for that to if I was them. If CCP didn't bring regular boats it would be better then nothing. What a story and an awesome Jove filled loss mail for the cost of a ship and maybe pod.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#11 - 2012-07-17 22:55:10 UTC
Arkturus McFadden wrote:
CCP, please react to this and make these guys fight Jovian ships. I loved to see a news headline..

"At 21:00 EVE Time, The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare reported that Jovian vessels had appeared in system. Shortly thereafter, Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare capsuleers were completely wiped out."

That would get my attention...
Slutty Underwear
#12 - 2012-07-18 01:39:10 UTC
Well, So far . CCP seem to scared to undock. I Say we have them on the run already
Fiona Tsero
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-07-18 01:41:09 UTC
Someone already did this.

And it was a lot more entertaining then.
Pipa Porto
#14 - 2012-07-18 04:02:45 UTC
Arkturus McFadden wrote:

At 21:01 EVE Time, a The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare Heavy Interdictor lit a Cynosural Field.
At 21:02 EVE Time, Supercapitals and Capitals blotted out the sun, and the Jovian Incursion was wiped out.
At 21:03 EVE Time, CCP Dr.EyjoG is rushed to the Hospital after seeing the loot drop.

Twisted

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#15 - 2012-07-18 11:05:25 UTC
OP might be up to something here. Assuming it is not against the rules, it would be interesting to see if devs can die. My first suggestion would be: Bait them.

The Bait:

1. Create a mining alt
2. Set up live stream
3. Say that you are botting (but don't really bot so you won't get ban)
4. Ensure Devs get the word
5. Wait for devs to show up and try to bump the mining alt.
6. Logon the wardeccing characters and gank

...bonus if you equip the mining alt with passive targeter and ship scanner to check dev fittings before the fight. It would be truly epic.

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"

Slutty Underwear
#16 - 2012-07-18 11:10:25 UTC
Shameless Avenger wrote:
OP might be up to something here. Assuming it is not against the rules, it would be interesting to see if devs can die. My first suggestion would be: Bait them.

The Bait:

1. Create a mining alt
2. Set up live stream
3. Say that you are botting (but don't really bot so you won't get ban)
4. Ensure Devs get the word
5. Wait for devs to show up and try to bump the mining alt.
6. Logon the wardeccing characters and gank

...bonus if you equip the mining alt with passive targeter and ship scanner to check dev fittings before the fight. It would be truly epic.

Dam you, You must be a super spy. You have seen all my plans. Now I have to come up with a new plan.
Cutter Isaacson
DEDSEC SAN FRANCISCO
#17 - 2012-07-18 11:11:21 UTC
You might want to wait for them to get back from their holidays before declaring war on them.

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." Elim Garak.

Arkturus McFadden
Anukar
#18 - 2012-07-18 11:31:10 UTC
Cutter Isaacson wrote:
You might want to wait for them to get back from their holidays before declaring war on them.

Don't worry, I'll bump this thread so I can see the news later.

I must have the reports of Jovian ships wiping the cosmic floor with Capsuleer blood. Blink