These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#501 - 2012-07-16 21:42:30 UTC
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:
But u said u could like nano if u want cuz its so easy and risk free then u post a vid where u clearly are ******* utterly terrible at it?

WHY I MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL IS SO HARD

We might be bad with nanos, but that doesn't change the fact that we are better than most in empire when it comes to close range fights (and much better than you at it) with Battleships, Cruisers / Battlecruisers and T3's.

Confirming NightmareX is better at sitting @ zero on a station and hitting f1 than most in empire, you know, the miners, 4-4 traders and missioners.

Infact the missioners actually do more than you, they have to warp around, move between mission gates and pulse there shield booster.

So bad at making valid argument.

Yeah, confirming that warping into a fight at a station is totally risk free. In the same way as warping into a fight in low sec or 0.0 space at a gate is totally risk free.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Rengas
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#502 - 2012-07-16 23:30:31 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:
But u said u could like nano if u want cuz its so easy and risk free then u post a vid where u clearly are ******* utterly terrible at it?

We might be bad with nanos, but that doesn't change the fact that we are better than most in empire when it comes to close range fights (and much better than you at it) with Battleships, Cruisers / Battlecruisers and T3's.

Confirming NightmareX is better at sitting @ zero on a station and hitting f1 than most in empire, you know, the miners, 4-4 traders and missioners.

Infact the missioners actually do more than you, they have to warp around, move between mission gates and pulse there shield booster.

Yeah, confirming that warping into a fight at a station is totally risk free. In the same way as warping into a fight in low sec or 0.0 space at a gate is totally risk free.

So you're saying I can dock at gates now?
NightmareX
#503 - 2012-07-16 23:36:16 UTC
Rengas wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:

So you're saying I can dock at gates now?

Hint: You can jump.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#504 - 2012-07-16 23:57:27 UTC
A rational person would see 26 pages wherein not a single person agrees with him as a sign he might be wrong.

For NIghtmareX, it's because every single other person is wrong and the only risky PVP is when you do it stationary within a docking ring with a neutral Guardian for each DPS ship.

You're all wrong!

I mean, its not like YouTube is full of PVP videos where people PVP solo or in small gangs well away from the docking radius, is it?

No... the paragon of skill here is when all ships are at 0 on a station and not moving.

DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE A 0.0 FANBOI OMG BLOBLBOBBBBB

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#505 - 2012-07-17 00:04:38 UTC
Quote:
Hint: You can jump.

What if they jump 5 guys over and then leave the other 5 on the first side. Log off is probably the only way out of this right?
Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#506 - 2012-07-17 00:11:30 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

Can you explain how you are better at sitting still and not doing anything than the other people?

How does one best not move? Is there a threshold of skill?

I'm being serious. You think you are better at this than other people, explain how.

The reality is there IS no way of being better other than simply always ensuring you have more neutral guardians than you need.

That is it, that is all there is to it.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

NightmareX
#507 - 2012-07-17 00:19:26 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:
A rational person would see 26 pages wherein not a single person agrees with him as a sign he might be wrong.

For NIghtmareX, it's because every single other person is wrong and the only risky PVP is when you do it stationary within a docking ring with a neutral Guardian for each DPS ship.

You're all wrong!

I mean, its not like YouTube is full of PVP videos where people PVP solo or in small gangs well away from the docking radius, is it?

No... the paragon of skill here is when all ships are at 0 on a station and not moving.

DO NOT SAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE A 0.0 FANBOI OMG BLOBLBOBBBBB

Hi 0.0 space fanboi. How does it feel to be a 0.0 space fanboi who ony have the balls to PVP only if you have 25+ carriers in your 0.0 space fleet?

Mmmm, playing the no risk game is serious business in 0.0 space i hear Lol

Khanh'rhh wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

Can you explain how you are better at sitting still and not doing anything than the other people?

How does one best not move? Is there a threshold of skill?

I'm being serious. You think you are better at this than other people, explain how.

The reality is there IS no way of being better other than simply always ensuring you have more neutral guardians than you need.

That is it, that is all there is to it.

We use logistics and you use carriers. Is there any difference in them in PVP when it comes to being logistic?

We are sitting still because our enemies are sitting still. Duuuuh HELLOOOO?

Should we just activate out MWD and orbit all of our enemies at 5 km while they are sitting still with our ships when we are at a station or gate lols?

Or should we just MWD towards a gate when we are at a station so our close range Battleships gets out of their optimal range on their weapons?

Here is a hint. We are not doing PVP in 0.0 space bro. We are in empire FYI.

If your enemies in 0.0 space hadn't been moving, you would just sit there at 0 m/s you self spamming for carrier reps. But because most in 0.0 space are moving, then you are moving to.

But i feel that you are pretty stupid at this game it sounds like by your posting.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#508 - 2012-07-17 00:59:23 UTC
Well, that's the post I needed to fully realise you're actually serious and not just trolling.

I feel bad that you can't even imagine WHY you might need to move, but I could explain it to you perfectly and you'd just ignore it, because it's not a solution based on having more Guardians.

I will say that if you didn't have mass numbers of neutral Guardians then you would discover why you would want to move, but frankly you do, so sitting perfectly still will work for you.

It remains a very, very low skill option and no one will ever respect you for it.

I guess your only fan is yourself, but you seem to like it that way so I will leave you to it.

NightmareX
#509 - 2012-07-17 01:04:47 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:
Well, that's the post I needed to fully realise you're actually serious and not just trolling.

I feel bad that you can't even imagine WHY you might need to move, but I could explain it to you perfectly and you'd just ignore it, because it's not a solution based on having more Guardians.

I will say that if you didn't have mass numbers of neutral Guardians then you would discover why you would want to move, but frankly you do, so sitting perfectly still will work for you.

It remains a very, very low skill option and no one will ever respect you for it.

I guess your only fan is yourself, but you seem to like it that way so I will leave you to it.

Can you explain WHY we have to move when there is absolutely no reasons to do it as long as we don't have to do that?

I understand you if we HAVE to GTFO out of a fight or something.

But actually, we are moving around in the movie though. In some fights we are pretty much sitting still. But even if we do that sometimes, it doesn't mean we always do that.

Like in the last fight where we doesn't have enough DPS to kill some of the Dominix'es, so we tried to bump one of the Dominix'es out of RR range to the other RR Dominix'es even though we failed at that.

So your claims that we ONLY sits still are kinda loltastic Lol.

Laktos
Perkone
Caldari State
#510 - 2012-07-17 01:17:08 UTC
I'm just gonna say it. Any corp that has a rule against losing ships is doing it wrong.

Latest PVP Video: Perseverance

Sard Caid does not endorse this message.

NightmareX
#511 - 2012-07-17 01:29:52 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Laktos wrote:
I'm just gonna say it. Any corp that has a rule against losing ships is doing it wrong.

We are just strict against it. So we don't have a rule against it. And i think every Merc corps out there are kinda strict on losing ships to.

Teron Radec
Fairlight Corp
Rooks and Kings
#512 - 2012-07-17 01:34:13 UTC
What is this, I don't even...

NightmareX
#513 - 2012-07-17 01:46:25 UTC
Teron Radec wrote:
What is this, I don't even...

It's a PVP movie from empire where we buttrape war targets in the same way as peoples do PVP in low sec or 0.0 space where they **** each others.

There you have it.

BBQ FTW
The Hatchery
SL0W CHILDREN AT PLAY
#514 - 2012-07-17 04:03:53 UTC  |  Edited by: BBQ FTW
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:
i like how he posted a video about pro pvp where a loki sits and jumps, then some random vaga is like hi imma be nano cuz this is easy orbits a thorax at 20km mwd on and thorax just jumps and then dies to rifters cuz he doesnt even know how to burn away lol

who was he couldnt see cuz of **** quality lol?

At least we can prove that we ain't only doing those gay station huggings as you / others in here claim we are doing all the time.

And not only that, you wouldn't even go into a close range fight like the first fight here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUVmhpO_Tk

That's 9 vs like 40. Try that in a close range fight and prove us how good you really are.

Maybe you would do that at range where you can control distance and have no risks.

from the linked video:

http://i.imgur.com/iA1cK.png

range control is quite easy and not risky at all, as you can see from this excellent demonstration of vagabond piloting
NightmareX
#515 - 2012-07-17 04:07:36 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
BBQ FTW wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:
i like how he posted a video about pro pvp where a loki sits and jumps, then some random vaga is like hi imma be nano cuz this is easy orbits a thorax at 20km mwd on and thorax just jumps and then dies to rifters cuz he doesnt even know how to burn away lol

who was he couldnt see cuz of **** quality lol?

At least we can prove that we ain't only doing those gay station huggings as you / others in here claim we are doing all the time.

And not only that, you wouldn't even go into a close range fight like the first fight here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUVmhpO_Tk

That's 9 vs like 40. Try that in a close range fight and prove us how good you really are.

Maybe you would do that at range where you can control distance and have no risks.

http://i.imgur.com/iA1cK.png

range control is quite easy and not risky at all, as you can see from this excellent demonstration of vagabond piloting

As long as he can control the range there and kill ships, then it's the same what he does.

But as you can see, he was kinda blobbed (yeah even in empire), so it wasn't really easy to get out alive (if that was from the fight where he lost his Vaga).

Davion Falcon
Those Once Loyal
#516 - 2012-07-17 05:05:29 UTC
If you're going to sit at 0 on a station undock, at least do it with some style like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWf6C7GAhxA&feature=related

Ruthlessness is the kindness of the wise. Never forgotten, never forgiven.

Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#517 - 2012-07-17 07:37:49 UTC
Wow, so many haters.

Thanks for making this showcase of less often seen high-risk PVP. I think this really show's the variety and diversity of tactics available to the upper tier Empire mercenaries.

High-risk PVP that guarantees minimal losses to keep your clients happy can't be an easy thing to maintain and I think that's what a lot of people here aren't appreciating.

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

mama guru
Yazatas.
#518 - 2012-07-17 07:43:28 UTC
Twenty. Six. Pages.

Gentlemen, stop posting.

EVE online is the fishermans friend of MMO's. If it's too hard you are too weak.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#519 - 2012-07-17 08:34:35 UTC
NO MY POST COUNT IS ONLY HALF FULL
Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#520 - 2012-07-17 08:42:45 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

As long as he can control the range there and kill ships, then it's the same what he does.

FYI, he doesnt lol

NightmareX wrote:

But as you can see, he was kinda blobbed (yeah even in empire), so it wasn't really easy to get out alive (if that was from the fight where he lost his Vaga).

For ur average decent pilot that fight would have been the wet dream of killing countless horde of frigs FYI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFFO6g7AF2w

watch from 0:32 onward to see the point to 2:30

or is a cane with a mwd fitted more agile and faster than a vaga so its p. easy?