These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#481 - 2012-07-16 16:47:54 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:
Its kinda funny that your last kill was 2 months ago, your last loss was in September when you were in lolnulli and it was a vagabond that died to Aquila.

You seem mega butthurt about how bad 0.0 is and how risk free it is when you are were flying with one of thee worse alliances in the game. You claim to have 4 years of 0.0/lowsec pvp experience and complain it is all about blobbing yet you only have 600 kills to backup this said experience, almost all of them with 10+ on the km. Before you start calling me a KB ****, I dont care about killboards but its a damn good way to help backup an argument about your experience.

You also insult people, saying they have a lack of balls to fly expensive ships and risk them. Yet when you went to lowsec and ganked the dread + carrier, for some strange reason you downgraded to a standard Megathron.

You really are a fuking Hypocritical ******.

Awww, it's not me that seems butthurt. It's actually you that seems really butthurt because you fail at EVE and can't even find anything in empire to do and have to escape to 0.0 space while i release a movie that actually shows that there is quite alot of action in empire as long you are not a lazy ****.

I'm not butthurt of 0.0 space. I'm just really bored of 0.0 space simply because all it was about when i was there was blobbing, and i'm pretty sure it's still about blobbing and who have the biggest blob and e-peen.

Yeah i might insult someone for not having the balls to fly really expensive ships in PVP while you insult us empire PVPers by saying awww booohoo, you use logistics and it's gay.

It's as much gay as you using logistics and carriers in 0.0 space to.

I fail at eve? Im much better at this game than you m8, I actually go out, solo pvp and risk my ships. You also seem like a complete ******* idiot really, I fly solo and come across blobs and just kill some of them and move onto the next one. Its all about tactics, you are just so utterly blind and stupid your only experience is being in a blob and being blobbed by a smarter blob because nulli is ******* ****.

I also dont use any form of RR, I dont use carriers.

Get your facts right before, yet again dont insult someone that is superior to you in every way.

After that post I am sure you are a very good troll, especially with things like

Quote:
It's as much gay as you using logistics and carriers in 0.0 space to

Quote:
because you fail at EVE and can't even find anything in empire to do and have to escape to 0.0 space while i release a movie

You know i talk about every 0.0 space players in this topic right?

Even though that you might not be a 0.0 space blobber, you will still get stamped as it because most from 0.0 space does it. 0.0 space as a whole gets stamped as blob space, because it's all about who have the biggest blob.

Of course, if you cries about logistics being used in empire, then we in empire will ofc cry about gay carriers and other capital ships being used in 0.0 space or in low sec. You either have to HTFU or deal with logistics being used in empire. In the same way as we have to deal with carriers being used all the time in 0.0 space.

You know, if you bite, i will absolutely bite back.

EDIT: You would never engage anyone solo if you know 100% that you will win pal.

And if you know 100% that you will win, then it's risk free.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Pandemic Horde
#482 - 2012-07-16 16:56:35 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

EDIT: You would never engage anyone solo if you know 100% that you will win pal.

Come to think of it, I have never seen a video by you where you actually lose a ship. You edit out those bits or simply forget to whatever key you have binded fraps to?

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Mortvvs
Snuff Box
#483 - 2012-07-16 17:04:46 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

Come to think of it, I have never seen a video by you where you actually lose a ship. You edit out those bits or simply forget to whatever key you have binded fraps to?

Once you reach his level of PvP, you simply stop losing.

FREE FILINGO

NightmareX
#484 - 2012-07-16 17:09:46 UTC
Alpheias wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

Now i don't PVP that often nowday, so it might be that?

Or it might be to the strict rules of not losing ships in Rebirth?

Or it might be that i'm just good at not losing ships?

Considering that we have tons of war targets all around in empire, then i think it's a good idea to be very strict against losing ships, because losing Battleships and other ships to bad piloting, or without scouting like some do, then it's actually better to be very strict against losing ships than losing ships in a stupid way.

If we lose ships in a fleet fight, then it's something else. It's not always we can handle the incoming damage on some ships (since we are fighting alot outnumbered) before we have got enough rep cycles in. Like the low sec fight in my movie where the Battlecruiser and Megathron died. There we didn't had got enough reps on them before it was to late.

But the Battlecruiser wasn't Rebirth's loss i think.

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#485 - 2012-07-16 17:13:17 UTC
Quote:
You know i talk about every 0.0 space players in this topic right?

Even though that you might not be a 0.0 space blobber, you will still get stamped as it because most from 0.0 space does it. 0.0 space as a whole gets stamped as blob space, because it's all about who have the biggest blob.

Of course, if you cries about logistics being used in empire, then we in empire will ofc cry about gay carriers and other capital ships being used in 0.0 space or in low sec. You either have to HTFU or deal with logistics being used in empire. In the same way as we have to deal with carriers being used all the time in 0.0 space.

You know, if you bite, i will absolutely bite back.

Confirming its risk free because I see an opportunity and go for it, once I have decided to go for it the situation remains optimal for me.

This is basically what you are saying.

I used to deal with neutral RR in highsec, back when i was in privateers. I left because it was ****, all I ended up doing was flying around catching idiots on gates or killing random missioners. This is literally all there is to do, you get the odd fight with bads that use rr and still diaf.

Whenever I roam with my corp, we come across carriers but guess what, they are killable unlike your neutral guardians and most of the time they do end up dead.

You just have no idea what 0.0 is like outside a blob and how fun it actually is to manipulate a blob solo, you know why? You dont have the skill for it, the balls or the interest. You would rather sit around in highsec, knowing that when you go into a fight, those 5 WT's among the other 2k people in local is all they have and its safe to engage, that reps will hold.

In nullsec, you can see whats on the gate, you can see the 5 man gang thats there waiting for you. What you cant see is the other 10 out of scan range or the recons cloaked on grid.

The risk in nullsec is much higher than in highsec, risk in highsec only exists for tards flying around in untanked hulks, 20bil lvl4 tengus and haulers with billions in the cargo. Unless you are among these elite special group of retards, then you are on a whole new level of retardation.

Mac Tir
State War Academy
Caldari State
#486 - 2012-07-16 17:16:53 UTC
25 pages for this ****
Alpheias
Tactical Farmers.
Pandemic Horde
#487 - 2012-07-16 17:21:20 UTC
Mortvvs wrote:
Alpheias wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

Once you reach his level of PvP, you simply stop losing.

No one will ever reach Farjung's level. Not you, not me and especially not NightmareX.

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

NightmareX
#488 - 2012-07-16 17:25:36 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Gibbo3771 wrote:
I used to deal with neutral RR in highsec, back when i was in privateers. I left because it was ****, all I ended up doing was flying around catching idiots on gates or killing random missioners.

There we have your problem. You don't talk about how empire PVP is in general by having been a member of Privateers. It's that simple.

What Privateers and what we are doing is 2 totally different things. That's what you don't seems to graps. You think empire PVP is **** (even today) just because you had a bad experience with the crappiest PVP alliance in empire.

Yeah sure, it's a long time since i have been in 0.0 space now and it might have been some few changes since last time i have been there. But after what i have heard from others that are living in 0.0 space, it's just station ping pong and blobbing that is the daily plans.

I have a Norwegian friend in the Norwegian channel that is in Intrepid Crossing that was shooting stations yesterday. Fun isn't it?

So just because you or some very few corps'es are doing pretty well in 0.0 space without carriers and all of that ****, it doesn't mean that 0.0 space is a shithole in general.

EDIT: So you don't talk about how empire is by having been a member of Privateers long time ago.

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#489 - 2012-07-16 17:45:34 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:
I used to deal with neutral RR in highsec, back when i was in privateers. I left because it was ****, all I ended up doing was flying around catching idiots on gates or killing random missioners.

There we have your problem. You don't talk about how empire PVP is in general by having been a member of Privateers. It's that simple.

What Privateers and what we are doing is 2 totally different things. That's what you don't seems to graps. You think empire PVP is **** (even today) just because you had a bad experience with the crappiest PVP alliance in empire.

Yeah sure, it's a long time since i have been in 0.0 space now and it might have been some few changes since last time i have been there. But after what i have heard from others that are living in 0.0 space, it's just station ping pong and blobbing that is the daily plans.

I have a Norwegian friend in the Norwegian channel that is in Intrepid Crossing that was shooting stations yesterday. Fun isn't it?

So just because you or some very few corps'es are doing pretty well in 0.0 space without carriers and all of that ****, it doesn't mean that 0.0 space is a shithole in general.

EDIT: So you don't talk about how empire is by having been a member of Privateers long time ago.

I do the exact same thing now that I did im privateers, go and look for fights and I can assure you they are much less frequent, twice as boring and 99% less risky than nullsec.

You are just lying to yourself, you are pretty pathetic.
NightmareX
#490 - 2012-07-16 17:50:01 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:

I do the exact same thing now that I did im privateers, go and look for fights and I can assure you they are much less frequent, twice as boring and 99% less risky than nullsec.

Aww booohoo, cry me a river and go hug some bears in 0.0 space instead.

You are just jealous on us because we can do something really good that you fail TOTALLY at doing in empire.

You should rather do the research of war decing those who actually will fight you back. Like we do.

Ofc, if some contractors want us to kill some miners in low sec, we will ofc do that. But the other war decs that are from our self is war decs against corps'es / alliances that WILL fight back.

Jack bubu
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#491 - 2012-07-16 18:23:33 UTC
son, its time to stop posting

no seriously stop typing those angry words
NightmareX
#492 - 2012-07-16 18:25:19 UTC
Jack bubu wrote:
son, its time to stop posting

no seriously stop typing those angry words

It's ok mate, just let it out Lol

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#493 - 2012-07-16 18:32:30 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Gibbo3771 wrote:

Aww booohoo, cry me a river and go hug some bears in 0.0 space instead.

You are just jealous on us because we can do something really good that you fail TOTALLY at doing in empire.

You should rather do the research of war decing those who actually will fight you back. Like we do.

Ofc, if some contractors want us to kill some miners in low sec, we will ofc do that. But the other war decs that are from our self is war decs against corps'es / alliances that WILL fight back.

Confirming I am terribad at huggin' a station undock and hitting F1.

Gf Gf.
Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#494 - 2012-07-16 18:37:58 UTC
i like how he posted a video about pro pvp where a loki sits and jumps, then some random vaga is like hi imma be nano cuz this is easy orbits a thorax at 20km mwd on and thorax just jumps and then dies to rifters cuz he doesnt even know how to burn away lol

who was he couldnt see cuz of **** quality lol?
NightmareX
#495 - 2012-07-16 18:40:47 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
i like how he posted a video about pro pvp where a loki sits and jumps, then some random vaga is like hi imma be nano cuz this is easy orbits a thorax at 20km mwd on and thorax just jumps and then dies to rifters cuz he doesnt even know how to burn away lol

who was he couldnt see cuz of **** quality lol?

At least we can prove that we ain't only doing those gay station huggings as you / others in here claim we are doing all the time.

And not only that, you wouldn't even go into a close range fight like the first fight here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OUVmhpO_Tk

That's 9 vs like 40. Try that in a close range fight and prove us how good you really are.

Maybe you would do that at range where you can control distance and have no risks.

In the last fight in the movie over, then they jumped in so many Battleships in the end that our Logistics couldn't handle the DPS anylonger, so we had to get out. We lost one Battlecruiser in that fight while RvB lost some Battleships and some other stuffs there.

Even with normal Cruisers and Battlecruisers like we used there (not with our insane pirate / faction Battleships) we did **** their asses.

Prozacxx
Genos Occidere
TRUTH. HONOUR. LIGHT.
#496 - 2012-07-16 20:58:18 UTC
But u said u could like nano if u want cuz its so easy and risk free then u post a vid where u clearly are ******* utterly terrible at it?

WHY I MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL IS SO HARD
ry ry
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#497 - 2012-07-16 21:10:20 UTC  |  Edited by: ry ry
:nostradamus:

GOD SQUAD wardec Hydra. Hydra continue not logging in, and GOD SQUAD venture ~0.5km off Rens undock looking for them (before quickly scuttling back).

War expires after a week and GOD SQUAD claim glorious victory because Hydra 'were afraid to fight them' before sliding back into obscurity until the next time somebody notices how monumentally deluded they are and hilarity ensues.

it is known.
NightmareX
#498 - 2012-07-16 21:12:54 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Prozacxx wrote:
But u said u could like nano if u want cuz its so easy and risk free then u post a vid where u clearly are ******* utterly terrible at it?

We might be bad with nanos, but that doesn't change the fact that we are better than most in empire when it comes to close range fights (and much better than you at it) with Battleships, Cruisers / Battlecruisers and T3's.

Gibbo3771
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#499 - 2012-07-16 21:30:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Gibbo3771
NightmareX wrote:
Prozacxx wrote:

We might be bad with nanos, but that doesn't change the fact that we are better than most in empire when it comes to close range fights (and much better than you at it) with Battleships, Cruisers / Battlecruisers and T3's.

Confirming NightmareX is better at sitting @ zero on a station and hitting f1 than most in empire, you know, the miners, 4-4 traders and missioners.

Infact the missioners actually do more than you, they have to warp around, move between mission gates and pulse there shield booster.

So bad at making valid argument.
Johnny Rook
Beyond Divinity Inc
Shadow Cartel
#500 - 2012-07-16 21:34:19 UTC
just to get some idea of the skills involved, at a rough estimate, what is the fastest you have gone from hearing a primary called, locking it then hitting F1?