These forums have been archived and are now read-only.
The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/
New Dev Blog: My OCD said fix this so I did...
@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co
Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.
95% of the players are loving EVE, the other 5%? On the forums.