These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

TO: CCP Zymurgist, Spitfire, and Navigator

First post
Author
Jacob Menard
Bleeding Skulls Syndicate
#1 - 2011-10-09 13:01:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Jacob Menard
Per instructions from CCP Fallout:

#2 Posted: 2011.09.23 12:30 | Report Like This is my fault... I never finished up the Incarna kit. I will endeavor to do that next week. If I don't you totally have my permission to get Zymurgist, Spitfire or Navigator to kick my ass :D
CCP Fallout
Associate Community Manager
EVE Online
@ccp_fallout


from the previous post of : https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13564&find=unread

IT IS TIME FOR SOME ASSKICKING!! Please make videos of said asskicking available on Youtube!
Crucis Cassiopeiae
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2011-10-09 13:16:56 UTC
why do you need incarna kit when we don't have incarna... nor its scheduled...

Vote Issler Dainze for CSM7! http://community.eveonline.com/council/voting/Vote.asp?c=470 

Abrazzar
Vardaugas Family
#3 - 2011-10-09 13:18:01 UTC
Number of podkills within the last 24 hours in Polaris system: 1
Ammzi
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#4 - 2011-10-09 13:33:47 UTC
*\o/*

ass kick ass kick!

*\o/*
*\o/*
*\o/*
Jacob Menard
Bleeding Skulls Syndicate
#5 - 2011-10-09 14:03:24 UTC
Crucis Cassiopeiae wrote:
why do you need incarna kit when we don't have incarna... nor its scheduled...


True, but now its just about the asskicking and the associated video....
Jacob Menard
Bleeding Skulls Syndicate
#6 - 2011-10-10 09:52:15 UTC
still waiting....
Vak'ran
TUIG Inc.
#7 - 2011-10-10 10:44:51 UTC
do not care about fansite kit

do care about asskicking

picture proof required

Vak'Ran is your local unofficial non-dedicated part-time advocate of reading comprehension and proliferation of intelligence on the EVE Online Forums, offering advise and corrections of dubious quality since 2008.

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#8 - 2011-10-10 11:01:26 UTC
Jacob Menard wrote:
Crucis Cassiopeiae wrote:
why do you need incarna kit when we don't have incarna... nor its scheduled...


True, but now its just about the asskicking and the associated video....


This, and yes, the ass should be kicked, it is only fair. CCP must do what it says Bear

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2011-10-10 11:08:59 UTC
Clearly they fear being mauled to death by a pack of over-defensive enraged felines :D
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2011-10-10 11:15:33 UTC
TAKE AWAY HIS GUM !!

(who knows the reference... ? ^^)
CCP Fallout
C C P
C C P Alliance
#11 - 2011-10-10 12:19:29 UTC
Not exactly :D

It's now in Zymurgist hands, as he is currently the Prince of Fansite stuff :D He's been working on a project, but we'll ping him and see what the kit status is :D

CCP Fallout Associate Community Manager EVE Online @ccp_fallout

ChromeStriker
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2011-10-10 12:25:36 UTC
CCP Fallout wrote:
Not exactly :D

It's now in Zymurgist hands, as he is currently the Prince of Fansite stuff :D He's been working on a project, but we'll ping him and see what the kit status is :D


but but.... the ass kicking Shocked

this thread has lety me down Cry

No Worries

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#13 - 2011-10-10 12:27:10 UTC
Violence was promised! A pound of flesh was granted! Where is the blood :(

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Vak'ran
TUIG Inc.
#14 - 2011-10-10 12:31:27 UTC
honour, it is no longer here...

Vak'Ran is your local unofficial non-dedicated part-time advocate of reading comprehension and proliferation of intelligence on the EVE Online Forums, offering advise and corrections of dubious quality since 2008.

Pyx Jasta
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2011-10-10 14:12:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Pyx Jasta
CCP Fallout wrote:
Not exactly :D

It's now in Zymurgist hands, as he is currently the Prince of Fansite stuff :D He's been working on a project, but we'll ping him and see what the kit status is :D



Aha! You're just trying to evade the righteous ass kicking admit it! P

The devs need to take responsibility for the lack of ass kicking! Players need to ass kick the Jita monument in protest asap!
Naran Eto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2011-10-10 14:15:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Naran Eto
CCP Fallout wrote:
Not exactly :D

It's now in Zymurgist hands, as he is currently the Prince of Fansite stuff :D He's been working on a project, but we'll ping him and see what the kit status is :D


http://gameshowads.bravepages.com/78_Pass_The_Buck_Ad.jpeg
Marchocias
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2011-10-10 14:28:11 UTC
Aw... I couldn't give a rats arse about the kit, but I'd really appreciate seeing a public ass-kicking.

Could someone in CCP video it and stick it up on youtube.

Actually, I reckon we ought to get a video of every single member of CCP getting kicked in the ass, as a form of pre-emptive community placation... any time we get angry with the latest thing someone has done to Eve, CCP can post a link to the video of the relevant dev in pain, and everyone will remain happy!
Jacob Menard
Bleeding Skulls Syndicate
#18 - 2011-10-21 01:01:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Jacob Menard
Marchocias wrote:
Aw... I couldn't give a rats arse about the kit, but I'd really appreciate seeing a public ass-kicking.

Could someone in CCP video it and stick it up on youtube.

Actually, I reckon we ought to get a video of every single member of CCP getting kicked in the ass, as a form of pre-emptive community placation... any time we get angry with the latest thing someone has done to Eve, CCP can post a link to the video of the relevant dev in pain, and everyone will remain happy!


That would be most excellent! Their "band" could make appropriate music for the vids also!
Myxx
Incredible.
#19 - 2011-10-21 01:06:33 UTC
Jacob Menard wrote:
Marchocias wrote:
Aw... I couldn't give a rats arse about the kit, but I'd really appreciate seeing a public ass-kicking.

Could someone in CCP video it and stick it up on youtube.

Actually, I reckon we ought to get a video of every single member of CCP getting kicked in the ass, as a form of pre-emptive community placation... any time we get angry with the latest thing someone has done to Eve, CCP can post a link to the video of the relevant dev in pain, and everyone will remain happy!


That would be most excellent! Their "band" could make appropriate music for the vids also!


one of the best necros ever.
Vachir Khan
Rugged Ruff and Ready
#20 - 2011-10-21 01:11:42 UTC
Too soon.
12Next page