These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

GOONSWARM FEDERATION ILLEGALLY CHARGING IRL MONIES TO JOIN CORPORATIONS

First post
Author
Freyh
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#61 - 2011-10-10 07:14:58 UTC
I once met a player that had her helper/nurse explain to me that she was mentally disabled so i should be nice to her. I blew her ship up.
Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#62 - 2011-10-10 07:38:02 UTC
You know there is a way into the Goon Alliance/Corp without paying the $10 fee to joing the SA forums....

Simply contact one of them and tell them you have the 500mil (ISK) processing fee.
I hear that a lot of people get in that way....

If you ask niclely they will also haul all your stuff down to Goon space for you too.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Aramatheia
Tiffany and Co.
#63 - 2011-10-10 07:42:03 UTC
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgoge rychwyrndrob wrote:
Jooce McNasty wrote:
LOL they are not charging 10$ to get in. If you want to get in without a sponsor you must be part of the community. Your paying 10$ to join the SA community.

Do you realize that the SA community is more then just Goons in eve?

IN RECRUITMENT INFORMATION IT SAY "you must be SA member to join, go join our forums and pay 10$ THEREFORE IT IS A DEMANDED PART OF BEING GOONSWARM FEREDATION MEMBER.

CCP MUST STOP THIS OR THEY ARE PART OF HYPOCRICYS.

unless goonswarm owns that website i dont think they see any of that 10 dollars though so i dont think its really an issue
Nova Fox
Novafox Shipyards
#64 - 2011-10-10 07:42:48 UTC
??? where you been for the last... 6 years?

Dust 514's CPM 1 Iron Wolf Saber Eve mail me about Dust 514 issues.

Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#65 - 2011-10-10 07:44:14 UTC
Ulrich Ultor wrote:
Lykouleon wrote:

Other member corporations of Goonswarm Federation, such as Wildly Inappropriate, don't have to follow the same requirements of their members. Some members of Wildly Inappropriate are SA members, most aren't.

Who the hell would join Wildly Inappropriate ? Isn't there a decent example you could use ?

MRCHI?

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Ladie Harlot
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#66 - 2011-10-10 08:31:47 UTC
Aramatheia wrote:
unless goonswarm owns that website i dont think they see any of that 10 dollars though so i dont think its really an issue

Goonswarm does not, in fact, own SA but Lowtax should really be cutting us in considering how many people pay him to try and join our honourable space alliance.

The artist formerly known as Ladie Scarlet.

Sandviched
Doomheim
#67 - 2011-10-10 08:33:59 UTC
Tehy charged me 10p to get in then blew up my bantan :(

HOW Chan this people be charging 10 american dollars for recruitment in game universe EVE ONLINE??

SURELY CCP are aware this issue but are letting things SLIDE or turning deaf eye to this problems?

If I try charging dollars AMERICAN to allow people in my corporation I would be banned immediately no? SO WHY THIS ALLIANCE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THIS DISGUSTING PRACTICE.

IT IS A SCAM AND CCP ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.

Sergeant Spot
Galactic Geographic BookMark Surveying Inc.
#68 - 2011-10-10 08:56:11 UTC
The only thing you need to know about Goons:

If a Real Life family member dies in Real Life, and Goons find out about it, they will mock your family member's real life death.

There really is not anything more you need to know about Goons.

Still unforgiven.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#69 - 2011-10-10 09:01:07 UTC
Your :10bux: goes to a good cause. Avatar themed Fleshlights for all!

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#70 - 2011-10-10 09:24:03 UTC
Mallak Azaria wrote:
Your :10bux: goes to a good cause. Avatar themed Fleshlights for all!

I think the phrase **** the Avatar applies here. No, really.

On a related note, I can get you into Goons at half price for a limited time only. Just send your 250M isk to me along with an EveMail subject "goons offer". That's so my automated mail handler (love the new API) will forward it to me out of game for faster service.

Dude, don't let this offer get away from you! Apply now!

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Naran Eto
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#71 - 2011-10-10 09:39:30 UTC
CHECK KILLBOARDS before you make your face look stupid with egg all over.

WILL DO!!! POST WITH MAIN CHAR NOT RANDOM ALT FIRST THO!!!!
Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din
#72 - 2011-10-10 09:44:28 UTC
Thats nothing, to join Sons Of 0din we require you to first become a real life viking, having photograhic evidence of you pillaging villages, then you spend the first week in corp in the barrel. If you dont know what being in the barrel means, well, gtfo. Also must pay me 1 million RL US $ too. True story.

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

Fix Lag
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#73 - 2011-10-10 09:51:10 UTC
obviously goons are terrible people and should be banned from EVE immediately for the good of the game

we can't have people running around shooting other people in highsec; it's supposed to be safe there!

CCP mostly sucks at their job, but Veritas is a pretty cool dude.

Tallian Saotome
Nuclear Arms Exchange Inc.
#74 - 2011-10-10 10:51:17 UTC
For the people saying its a 10$ fee to join goons, not really true, given that they don't require that you pay the 10$(people who were members of SA before they added the fee are still in) they require that you have a posting history on SA.

Go look up goon recruitment rules, and understand the way to get in.

Also, CEO of the OPs corp, you should totally out his main so we can see the REAL reason for the QQ on your killboards Lol

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom.

David Cedarbridge
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#75 - 2011-10-10 10:55:15 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Ulrich Ultor wrote:
Lykouleon wrote:

Other member corporations of Goonswarm Federation, such as Wildly Inappropriate, don't have to follow the same requirements of their members. Some members of Wildly Inappropriate are SA members, most aren't.

Who the hell would join Wildly Inappropriate ? Isn't there a decent example you could use ?

MRCHI?

Merchi is a fine upstanding establishment with a proud history of Internet Spaceships Piloting Expertise™
Scatim Helicon
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#76 - 2011-10-10 10:58:55 UTC
Sergeant Spot wrote:
The only thing you need to know about Goons:

If a Real Life family member dies in Real Life, and Goons find out about it, they will mock your family member's real life death.

There really is not anything more you need to know about Goons.

Still unforgiven.

However will we go on without your forgiveness Sad

Every time you post a WiS thread, Hilmar strangles a kitten.

Shadowsword
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#77 - 2011-10-10 11:03:48 UTC
HOW Chan this people be charging 10 american dollars for recruitment in game universe EVE ONLINE??

SURELY CCP are aware this issue but are letting things SLIDE or turning deaf eye to this problems?

If I try charging dollars AMERICAN to allow people in my corporation I would be banned immediately no? SO WHY THIS ALLIANCE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THIS DISGUSTING PRACTICE.

Next time you want to troll, try being less agressive and more whining, and do something about your name, and you might have some success.
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#78 - 2011-10-10 11:05:01 UTC
Ban Goonswarm, Ban Matani, Viva la Revolution Pirate

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

GeneralDisturbed
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#79 - 2011-10-10 11:11:45 UTC
Posting in another "Bitter about losing my ice mining ship" thread to second that Egg Rorr has the best gimmick.

Carry on~
Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#80 - 2011-10-10 11:51:54 UTC

You're such an idiot ...