These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
Amantus
Drexciyan Sea Unit
SPACE DETROIT
#401 - 2012-07-15 15:35:33 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Amantus wrote:
is that the setup you've been chest beating about?

nice c-type mwd lool

I know it's just a C-Type, but that one will be upgraded to an A-Type in some few days.

so you'll be upgrading to something thats still pretty scrubby

lool
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#402 - 2012-07-15 15:47:51 UTC
Amantus wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Amantus wrote:
is that the setup you've been chest beating about?

nice c-type mwd lool

I know it's just a C-Type, but that one will be upgraded to an A-Type in some few days.

so you'll be upgrading to something thats still pretty scrubby

lool

Better than being cheap with t2 Blink

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#403 - 2012-07-15 16:42:34 UTC  |  Edited by: DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
OK, SO NULLSECCERS YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE YOU DONT PVP IN HIGH SEC

BUT HIGH SECCER'S OPINION ARE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MINORITY OF PVPERS

AND LOW SECCER'S OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT, BECAUSE I TALK IN CAPS

GLAD WE GOT THAT UNDERSTOOD. AND SINCE YOU SEEM VERY OPEN & RESPONSIVE TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ON THIS VIDEO, LET ME GIVE YOU SOME MORE - GO **** YOURSELF WITH A BARBED WIRE BASEBALL BAT. EDIT: MORE SPECIFICALLY, THIS VIDEO IS THE MOST BORING PIECE OF CRAP I'VE EVER WASTED BANDWIDTH ON. THE YOUTUBE AD THAT APPEARED BEFORE THIS VIDEO STARTED, WAS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THIS VIDEO.
NightmareX
#404 - 2012-07-15 16:55:01 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Tyrozan
DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL wrote:
OK, SO NULLSECCERS YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT BECAUSE YOU DONT PVP IN HIGH SEC

BUT HIGH SECCER'S OPINION ARE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE MINORITY OF PVPERS

AND LOW SECCER'S OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT, BECAUSE I TALK IN CAPS

GLAD WE GOT THAT UNDERSTOOD. AND SINCE YOU SEEM VERY OPEN & RESPONSIVE TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ON THIS VIDEO, LET ME GIVE YOU SOME MORE - GO **** YOURSELF WITH A BARBED WIRE BASEBALL BAT. EDIT: MORE SPECIFICALLY, THIS VIDEO IS THE MOST BORING PIECE OF CRAP I'VE EVER WASTED BANDWIDTH ON. THE YOUTUBE AD THAT APPEARED BEFORE THE VIDEO STARTED WAS MORE ENTERTAINING

-snip-

If empire PVP as a whole is boring because of how it is today, then i will take 0.0 space as a whole for -snip- space (even though i know that not the whole 0.0 space is about that) just because of how 0.0 space is for the most part.

Oh also, man you are -snip-. Go kill some npc hunters i 0.0 space with your 100 man Drake fleet or something Lol

-snip-

Edited for trolling - ISD Tyrozan

Kaeda Maxwell
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#405 - 2012-07-15 17:10:39 UTC
Confirming r1fta is well know for our 100 man Drake Blobs.
Katalci
Kismesis
#406 - 2012-07-15 17:11:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Katalci
NightmareX wrote:
The reason we have 0 losses in fleet fights for the most part (we had 2 losses in the low sec fight though) is because we are a merc corp that takes losses seriously. A merc corp shouldn't have many losses so they can be hired more easily.

Why do you think we have so many who hates us or want to hire us to kill someone?

Not only that, but we have kicked someone out of Rebirth. after they have done stupid things and lost their ships outside of fleets.

We are EXTREMELY good at what we are doing. That's the point i'm all talking about. A merc corp cares ALOT about their losses.

So just because we have 0 losses in many fights doesn't means it's a bad fight.

Confirming that not losing ships is the hallmark of being an elite pvp pilot, and if you lose a ship are you terrible and should be kicked from your corporation and go back to highs- err... Go to 0.0?

When I hire mercenaries, I'm sure to compare them by looking at their k/d ratio and ISK efficiency. **** strategic objectives; it's all about the ISK war! I'd rather a fleet that would cower from a fight where they might possibly have a chance of risking losing their ship and have a great ISK efficiency than one that stupidly tries to accomplish a task.

On a serious note: This video is sad. It's sad if you're serious, and it's even more sad if you're trolling.
Aliaksandre
Screaming Hayabusa
#407 - 2012-07-15 17:14:26 UTC
wait...people pvp in highsec?
NightmareX
#408 - 2012-07-15 17:18:38 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Katalci wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
The reason we have 0 losses in fleet fights for the most part (we had 2 losses in the low sec fight though) is because we are a merc corp that takes losses seriously. A merc corp shouldn't have many losses so they can be hired more easily.

Why do you think we have so many who hates us or want to hire us to kill someone?

Not only that, but we have kicked someone out of Rebirth. after they have done stupid things and lost their ships outside of fleets.

We are EXTREMELY good at what we are doing. That's the point i'm all talking about. A merc corp cares ALOT about their losses.

So just because we have 0 losses in many fights doesn't means it's a bad fight.

Confirming that not losing ships is the hallmark of being an elite pvp pilot, and if you lose a ship are you terrible and should be kicked from your corporation and go back to highs- err... Go to 0.0?

When I hire mercenaries, I'm sure to compare them by looking at their k/d ratio and ISK efficiency. **** strategic objectives; it's all about the ISK war! I'd rather a fleet that would cower from a fight where they might possibly have a chance of risking losing their ship and have a great ISK efficiency than one that stupidly tries to accomplish a task.

We lose ships from time to time. But if you lose ships in a stupid way, then yeah, you can get kicked out of the corp. It have happened sometimes earlier and it will probably happen again.

If you are going to hire a merc corp. Would you hire someone with many losses and many fights lost or those with very few losses and won most of the fights?

There is a reason why we have so many happy customers. Because we get the job done very effectively and fast.

Aliaksandre wrote:
wait...people pvp in highsec?

Is there PVP in 0.0 space?

Isn't it all about being the first one to squeze in so many players into one system that the server halts and wont allow more to enter the system that is the pro and elite PVP in 0.0 space?

Katalci
Kismesis
#409 - 2012-07-15 17:29:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Katalci
I wish, I wish, I wish you were trolling. It's difficult to believe that there are people as stupid as you.
DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#410 - 2012-07-15 17:30:03 UTC  |  Edited by: DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL
NightmareX wrote:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/f/f5/CapsLock.jpg/618px-CapsLock.jpg

And.....

http://rlv.zcache.com/capslock_cruise_control_for_cool_mousepad-p144657244557733792en7lc_210.jpg

If empire PVP as a whole is boring because of how it is today, then i will take 0.0 space as a whole for blobfaggotry space (even though i know that not the whole 0.0 space is about that) just because of how 0.0 space is for the most part.

Oh also, man you are butthurt. Go kill some npc hunters i 0.0 space with your 100 man Drake fleet or something Lol

EDIT: LOL, i think i found your problem: http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0909/caps-lock-caps-lock-demotivational-poster-1252080149.jpg

THATS ALL VERY NICE OF YOU M8, AND GREAT WORK WITH THE CAPSLOCK PROGANDA. IN RETURN, I PROVIDED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR YOUR VINDICATOR FIT ON BC, AND GAVE IT THE APPROPRIATE RATING. HOPE YOU LIKE.
NightmareX
#411 - 2012-07-15 17:43:14 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
DARKSTAR POWNYOUALL wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/f/f5/CapsLock.jpg/618px-CapsLock.jpg

And.....

http://rlv.zcache.com/capslock_cruise_control_for_cool_mousepad-p144657244557733792en7lc_210.jpg

If empire PVP as a whole is boring because of how it is today, then i will take 0.0 space as a whole for blobfaggotry space (even though i know that not the whole 0.0 space is about that) just because of how 0.0 space is for the most part.

Oh also, man you are butthurt. Go kill some npc hunters i 0.0 space with your 100 man Drake fleet or something Lol

EDIT: LOL, i think i found your problem: http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0909/caps-lock-caps-lock-demotivational-poster-1252080149.jpg

THATS ALL VERY NICE OF YOU M8, AND GREAT WORK WITH THE CAPSLOCK PROGANDA. IN RETURN, I PROVIDED SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM FOR YOUR VINDICATOR FIT ON BC, AND GAVE IT THE APPROPRIATE RATING. HOPE YOU LIKE.

+ 65 & 2 - on my Vindicator on BC. I'm not to worried about the -2 i got yet Lol

And i also gave you an answer back on my Vindicator setup page.

Milton Middleson
Rifterlings
#412 - 2012-07-15 17:44:25 UTC
"Kaeda Maxwell" wrote:
Confirming r1fta is well know for our 100 man Drake Blobs

I once got blobbed by Darkstar. True story.

"Katalci" wrote:
On a serious note: This video is sad. It's sad if you're serious, and it's even more sad if you're trolling.

You're just jealous. The fact that you're stuck in L0.0WHsec, unable to engage in fast-paced, high-octane high-sec pvp with officer fit pirate battleships, is just eating you up inside.You must be, because what other reaction could there be to a six billion isk station-game Vindicator?
Aliaksandre
Screaming Hayabusa
#413 - 2012-07-15 17:44:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Aliaksandre
NightmareX wrote:

Isn't it all about being the first one to squeze in so many players into one system that the server halts and wont allow more to enter the system that is the pro and elite PVP in 0.0 space?

You are thick. Why do you assume everyone is from nullsec?
NightmareX
#414 - 2012-07-15 17:45:53 UTC
Aliaksandre wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

I have said most are from 0.0 space.

Klown Walk
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#415 - 2012-07-15 17:48:09 UTC
I guess RvB doesn´t really exsist since it´s impossible to pvp without logistics or move away from a station in high sec.
Aliaksandre
Screaming Hayabusa
#416 - 2012-07-15 17:50:25 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Aliaksandre wrote:
NightmareX wrote:

I have said most are from 0.0 space.

Wait....people pvp in high sec?
NightmareX
#417 - 2012-07-15 17:51:02 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Klown Walk wrote:
I guess RvB doesn´t really exsist since it´s impossible to pvp without logistics or move away from a station in high sec.

Try to fight 15 (with the logistics we had) vs 40+ and come back and say if the logistics isn't needed or what: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjdIsRSTZg

And at the same time kill 70-75% of their fleet to.

Milton Middleson
Rifterlings
#418 - 2012-07-15 17:51:29 UTC
Wait, I am disappoint. Tech 2 guns? Faction plate? Only one officer mod? T2 DC?

Gotta get your rear in gear, son. I've seen Vindicators with a full rack of Officer guns and all Officer Mods in the mids. You don't want all the other Vindy pilots to laugh at you.
NightmareX
#419 - 2012-07-15 17:53:05 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Milton Middleson wrote:
Wait, I am disappoint. Tech 2 guns? Faction plate? Only one officer mod? T2 DC?

Gotta get your rear in gear, son. I've seen Vindicators with a full rack of Officer guns and all Officer Mods in the mids. You don't want all the other Vindy pilots to laugh at you.

I'm upgrading my Vindicator in stages, so it will come one day Big smile.

But my Vindicator are way more expensive that most would have the balls to fly in Battleships in 0.0 space anyways.

Mik kyo
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#420 - 2012-07-15 17:55:54 UTC
You seem to have a talent for getting worse at this game the longer you play it What?