These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Want Ads & Trades

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Trader Looking for T1 T2 Frig Equip Supplier from Corp/Group/Solo

Author
scroft
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-07-14 18:43:22 UTC
Hi all, i'm a one man trader around Jita typically buying around 1.5Bil - 3.0Bil a week in T1 T2 Frig fit equipment, normally looking to buy on orders of 50-2500 units or around 1M -100M per order. Typical stuff is named prop, turrets, armor, warp scrams, hybrid charges, reps, mag stab, sebo, etc. Also all of the above in T2 form.

I currently spend a lot of time on the market daytrading, but the pressures of RL mean i need to shut that down a little for the summer. My margins are tight so i am looking at suppliers at around Jita BUY prices. Jita frop off would be best although large orders dropping 2-5 jumps from Jita is no dealbreaker.

I've purely traded in EVE for more than 5 years so i'm certainly going to stick around.

The coolest situation would be a weekly buy (preferably pre weekend due to my customers needing equip for weekend events) of items, and if i can get a whole bunch of different things from the same corp/group/player then the price would be even more negotiable.

I'm not a greedy trader, so i'll ne concentrating on profit in it for both parties. Please mail me in game as i don't often get on the forums

kindest

Scroft

PS... thanks for reading and hope this is the right forum

Eddie Meth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-07-15 17:21:32 UTC
Give prices better than jita buy or watch as they are selling them in Jita with bigger profit than to you