These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[Video] Rebirth 4 (Empire PVP)

First post
Author
NightmareX
Pandemic Horde High Sec Division
#261 - 2012-07-13 20:50:11 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Khanh'rhh wrote:
HAHAHAHAH, actually watched some of it.

I love how in the second fight, the "fight is over" because you can't break the reps. They have FOUR whilst you claim EIGHT and you make zero attempt to do anything to them, other than "oh, not enough DPS, sadface"

This is just one way in which you can see how terribly limited not leaving the docking radius of a station is.

Either you are totally blind or you can't count. Have you ever heard about the overview not updating?

Maybe you should count all of the red ships behind the station in the midle of the fight?

Yes, with 8x logistics, it's quite hard to kill something with just 4x BS'es.

Nightmare, I'm so glad you exist as an example of all that is wrong with your type.

Non-ironic "overview glitch" in 2012? Priceless.

Regardless, you're arguing this DESPITE actual evidence to the contrary being stupidly easy to show for it:

http://imgur.com/xo2do

Counts of hostiles on overview exactly matches the counts in space.

Also, one of the "reds" is just someone with negative standings and he never aggresses (reps).

So yes, that's a video of you failing to counter 3 (optional 4) logi despite there being 8 of you.

Someone should really considering getting glasses Lol

What is this?: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7309753/Bilder/logistics.png

They are turning red for a reason. It started with 3 logistics until more joined in.

ArmyOfMe wrote:
Khanh'rhh wrote:

So yes, that's a video of you failing to counter 3 (optional) 4 logi despite there being 8 of you.

You do realise that even after this, he will still claim they had 8

See my link over.

You are blind and dumb.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

1: Asteroid Madness

2: Clash of the Empires

3: Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama

ArmyOfMe
Teddybears.
#262 - 2012-07-13 21:02:13 UTC
Thats clearly a screenbug on your part, and those ships are not really thereP

Oh, and prove me wrongBlink

GM Guard > I must ask you not to use the petition option like this again but i personally would finish the chicken sandwich first so it won´t go to waste. The spaghetti will keep and you can use it the next time you get hungry. Best regards.

NightmareX
#263 - 2012-07-13 21:03:53 UTC
ArmyOfMe wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Red Glaze (Kai86) did count 8 logistics to, so my numbers are spot on.

Torok Nakaht
Maelstrom 83
#264 - 2012-07-13 21:37:31 UTC
Hi!

VOLTA Corp Public Channel "V0LTA"

Anya Klibor
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#265 - 2012-07-13 21:41:56 UTC
Torok Nakaht wrote:
Hi!

Sup.

Leadership is something you learn. Maybe one day, you'll learn that.

Dradius Calvantia
Lip Shords
#266 - 2012-07-13 21:47:43 UTC
God squad released another **** PVP vid of high sec station games?

Did not see that coming....

You guys are the biggest joke in EVE.
Denarus Arran
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#267 - 2012-07-13 21:48:51 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
Jafit wrote:
So... is THE GOD SQUAD in the alliance tournament? Or is the lack of a station in the arena too intimidating? Lol

You know, we are quite a small corporation, so the RL to many of us did just beat us there. We had the plans to be in the alliance tournaments though. And if we had done that, we would have been the smallest alliance to ever enter the alliance tournament in EVE's history to now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Delusions of grandeur. Every Tom, **** and Harry highsec corp goes on about 'oh we should go in tthe Alliance tournament we'd do really well'. Pretty funny that you think you're good enough to mouth off on PL when the best footage you can put together is station hugging BSes in highsec.

Pull your head out of the clouds, get some cheap ships and go roaming where the big boys play. Who knows you might even learn something.

PEWPEWPEW

dexter xio
Dead Game.
#268 - 2012-07-13 21:53:37 UTC
This is PVP? Shocked

Dead Game.

NightmareX
#269 - 2012-07-13 21:53:50 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Denarus Arran wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
Jafit wrote:
So... is THE GOD SQUAD in the alliance tournament? Or is the lack of a station in the arena too intimidating? Lol

You know, we are quite a small corporation, so the RL to many of us did just beat us there. We had the plans to be in the alliance tournaments though. And if we had done that, we would have been the smallest alliance to ever enter the alliance tournament in EVE's history to now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Delusions of grandeur. Every Tom, **** and Harry highsec corp goes on about 'oh we should go in tthe Alliance tournament we'd do really well'. Pretty funny that you think you're good enough to mouth off on PL when the best footage you can put together is station hugging BSes in highsec.

Pull your head out of the clouds, get some cheap ships and go roaming where the big boys play. Who knows you might even learn something.

I'm sorry to tell you that capital blobbing or the risk free nanofaggotry isn't any better. So what's your problem?

0.0 space is safe heaven for carebears behind 10k+ blues and blob heaven for newbs.

dexter xio wrote:
This is PVP? Shocked

I'm damn good at forum PVP though Twisted

Dradius Calvantia wrote:
God squad released another **** PVP vid of high sec station games?

Did not see that coming....

You guys are the biggest joke in EVE.

Yeah we are so much of a joke that i have 4,117 views and 269 replies on my topic.

I would call that an amazing achievement considering that my topic is only 3 days old.

I'm all happy.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#270 - 2012-07-13 21:55:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Khanh'rhh
NightmareX wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA.

You're trolling. There is no way you can possibly think that supports your argument.
Quote:
I'm damn good at forum PVP though

No, you're not. Simply having the last word is the argument style of a simpleton. You're not progressing further than that.

You unfortunately lack the intelligence to see the flaws in your discussion points, even when explicitly pointed out. You'll always think you're winning.

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Mortvvs
Snuff Box
#271 - 2012-07-13 21:59:16 UTC
NightmareX wrote:

Your forum PvP consists of the blobbing you so deeply despise. Blobbing others with words and bullshit.

FREE FILINGO

NightmareX
#272 - 2012-07-13 22:00:09 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
ArmyOfMe wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA.

You're trolling. There is no way you can possibly think that supports your argument.
Quote:
I'm damn good at forum PVP though

No, you're not. Simply having the last word is the argument style of a simpleton. You're not progressing further than that.

You unfortunately lack the intelligence to see the flaws in your discussion points, even when explicitly pointed out. You'll always think you're winning.

And what supports your argument then?

10 newbs from your corp that haven't even watched my movie?

I'm pretty good at forum PVP when you consider that you have a massive forum fleet here to troll and still you haven't won a single argument against me RollShockedLol.

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#273 - 2012-07-13 22:00:28 UTC
Also, why do you think nano ships are the exclusive domain of low and highsec?

The reason you're not using them yourself is simply because buffer+logi+docking ring = always safe.

You call "nanofaggotry" risk free, yet seem oblivious to the fact your own style embodies much, much less risk. Exactly what does a nano ship do when its hit with a scram?

"Do not touch anything unnecessarily. Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." -Soviet infantry manual,

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#274 - 2012-07-13 22:02:14 UTC
NightmareX wrote:
I'm pretty good at forum PVP when you consider that you have like 10+ players from the same alliance as you and still you haven't wonngle argument RollShockedLol.

There's not a single person in a 13 page thread that supports you.

That's a very clear and present sign you fail to impart your argument onto anyone.

We can see that as being very bad at "forum PVP" - ranting and claiming you are right just attracts an even larger group of people who think you need help.

NightmareX
#275 - 2012-07-13 22:03:08 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:

The reason you're not using them yourself is simply because buffer+logi+docking ring = always safe.

You call "nanofaggotry" risk free, yet seem oblivious to the fact your own style embodies much, much less risk. Exactly what does a nano ship do when its hit with a scram?

I call nano gang for risk free when you call empire PVP for risk free.

In a nano fleet, you have your MWD and warp button to escape while we have a 1 minute docking / jumping timer to escape. What's more dangerous?

NightmareX
#276 - 2012-07-13 22:04:22 UTC  |  Edited by: NightmareX
Khanh'rhh wrote:
NightmareX wrote:
I'm pretty good at forum PVP when you consider that you have like 10+ players from the same alliance as you and still you haven't wonngle argument RollShockedLol.

There's not a single person in a 13 page thread that supports you.

That's a very clear and present sign you fail to impart your argument onto anyone.

We can see that as being very bad at "forum PVP" - ranting and claiming you are right just attracts an even larger group of people who think you need help.

Not from the risk free 0.0 space carebear heaven no, but from the 80+% that are living in empire, then most or many will agree or support me.

Again, you speak for a tiny little population in 0.0 space.

dexter xio
Dead Game.
#277 - 2012-07-13 22:10:45 UTC
dexter xio wrote:
This is PVP? Shocked

So you're saying that your video isnt PVP? Cool

Dead Game.

Drew Solaert
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#278 - 2012-07-13 22:15:42 UTC
It was an enjoyable well put together and edited video, there is no doubt about that.

Just to echo what other people said, its the highsec safety blanket effect, What makes EvE PvP so appealing, well for me at least is not just that its cut throat, it's the fact there is something real on the line, it adds a whole new level knowing that there is a risk. Something highsec undock with RR lacks, it might as well be the Warsong BG in WoW.

I noticed that you said earlier that all station fighting happens at 0km, not entirely true. There are many examples in other videos of solo pilots baiting 1 or 2 from undock blobs to chase them down and pick them off out of range, where they have to worry about fleet comp, posistioning etc.

To sum up, great video editing, somewhat entertaining, completely lacks that spark due to highsec pvp being well, highsec pvp.

I lied :o

Khanh'rhh
Sparkle Motion.
#279 - 2012-07-13 22:17:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Khanh'rhh
NightmareX wrote:
Khanh'rhh wrote:

I call nano gang for risk free when you call empire PVP for risk free.

In a nano fleet, you have your MWD and warp button to escape while we have a 1 minute docking / jumping timer to escape. What's more dangerous?

How fast does a nano ship go scrammed, typically?

More importantly, how much slower does it go than it's opponent when nano ships lack the mids for scrams and webs themselves, and so can't hard tackle back?

With 150k+ EHP against 3-4k DPS and logistics there is never a risk you can't deaggro.

NightmareX
#280 - 2012-07-13 22:18:22 UTC
dexter xio wrote:
dexter xio wrote:
This is PVP? Shocked

So you're saying that your video isnt PVP? Cool

I just said i was pretty damn good at forum PVP.

I'm still better than any of you when it comes to empire.