These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

To CCP dev : Invalid Materials list in Datadump file.

Author
Skinagi
Picon Prayers
#1 - 2012-07-05 21:42:06 UTC
Hi,

Some user of my app. realize that all Tech2 ships had invalid material list and not correspond to the ingame values. After further investigation it seems that the cause is the datadump itself.

Is it an know issue ? Or will it be fixed some day ? For now I have identified the Tech2 ships ... but I've don't investigate further.

I will post a list of all the items that are impacted.

By the way : the icon of the Tristan that we obtain threw the image server seems bugged too.

http://image.eveonline.com/Type/593_64.png

And the icons of the Etana and the Cambion does exist too.

Hope some CCP dev. read this and give me a reply Big smile

Bye.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#2 - 2012-07-06 00:25:11 UTC
Skinagi wrote:
Some user of my app. realize that all Tech2 ships had invalid material list and not correspond to the ingame values. After further investigation it seems that the cause is the datadump itself.

You do realize that materials in the datadump don't have any waste applied, right? They are base values.
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-07-06 00:50:36 UTC
Post in the Tech forum, this isn't really the right spot.

Plus, I just used the current data dump and it's fine.

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Skinagi
Picon Prayers
#4 - 2012-07-06 12:17:18 UTC
Tau Cabalander wrote:
Skinagi wrote:

You do realize that materials in the datadump don't have any waste applied, right? They are base values.

Yep !

When I say invalid materials, I mean there is Tritanium in the list of materials of the Sacrilege HAS (for exemple) and ingame their is nothing. And the quantity of the Tech2 components seams incorrect too.
Skinagi
Picon Prayers
#5 - 2012-07-06 12:20:52 UTC
Zifrian wrote:
Post in the Tech forum, this isn't really the right spot.

Plus, I just used the current data dump and it's fine.

Okay I've create a separate thread in Tech forum.

Could you give me an SQL query listing the items for the Sacrilege HAS with the result, please ? Maybe I'm doing it wrong ...
loyalslave Askold
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-07-06 17:34:48 UTC
Skinagi wrote:
Tau Cabalander wrote:
Skinagi wrote:

Yep !

When I say invalid materials, I mean there is Tritanium in the list of materials of the Sacrilege HAS (for exemple) and ingame their is nothing. And the quantity of the Tech2 components seams incorrect too.

There is your problem!
The material-list of a T2-Item also includes the base material of the T1-Items that are part of it.
Subtract the materials of a Maller from your Sacrilege list and you will get the right amount.

You should be able to identify the items that add "extra material" to your T2 list with the "recycle" column (value 1) in the ramTypeRequirements table.
Skinagi
Picon Prayers
#7 - 2012-07-07 10:03:05 UTC
loyalslave Askold wrote:

There is your problem!
The material-list of a T2-Item also includes the base material of the T1-Items that are part of it.
Subtract the materials of a Maller from your Sacrilege list and you will get the right amount.

You should be able to identify the items that add "extra material" to your T2 list with the "recycle" column (value 1) in the ramTypeRequirements table.

Nope that seems note working... a maller have a base Tritanium quantity of 593884 and the sacrilege have 40414. This result in negative value. What?
Zifrian
Federal Defense Union
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-07-07 12:10:18 UTC
Skinagi wrote:
loyalslave Askold wrote:

There is your problem!

Nope that seems note working... a maller have a base Tritanium quantity of 593884 and the sacrilege have 40414. This result in negative value. What?

See this thread. Might help.

http://community.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1220024

It's working fine for me: http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9420/sacriledge.jpg

Maximze your Industry Potential! - Download EVE Isk per Hour!

Import CCP's SDE - EVE SDE Database Builder

Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#9 - 2012-07-07 19:50:08 UTC
http://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/blueprints/12019/-4/5/0/5

Those figures look right? (for an ME -4. adjust to the right ME if you have a different one)

When a material is marked as recyclable in the ramTypeMaterials table, you remove the constituents from the invTypeMaterials, to a minimum of zero (There are a bunch that would go lower)

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#10 - 2012-07-08 08:52:46 UTC
Skinagi wrote:

I remember seeing this before. Google to the rescue:
site:forums.eveonline.com "science & industry" t2 database

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=794874#post794874
Ren Adal
Adal Engineering
#11 - 2012-07-08 11:46:18 UTC
My guess. It's what you get from reprocessing.

The 40414 trit is mentioned in this reprocessing report for a Sacrilege
Skinagi
Picon Prayers
#12 - 2012-07-08 20:52:31 UTC
Thanks you very much. Eve community is really powerful ! Cool