These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

You have received a notice regarding the post below

First post
Author
5nake pliskan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-07-06 14:27:25 UTC  |  Edited by: 5nake pliskan
what post below?

would it be too hard for the big high tech video game company and their pets to actually include the post when you state that it appears below in an email message?

and Morganta says fuckoff, sub is up the 11th and won't be renewed AT ALL after that little stunt.

oh one more thing, the email says a NOTICE not a BAN

wheres the ban email?

how many years will it take for CCP to actually do a decent job of customer service? I mean we all know email is sooooo bloody hard to get a handle on...

again point out the part where I got banned in the warning email...

You have received a notice regarding the post below which appeared in our forum on Friday, July 06, 2012 1:43:19 PM. Personal attacks are not permitted on the forum. If you disagree with someone, please maintain civil language and post your criticism in a constructive manner. Continuing to disregard the guidelines may result in the suspension or cancellation of your posting privileges.
We encourage you to review the Forum Rules found at: http://wiki.eveonline.com/w/index.php?title=Forum_Rules
Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2012-07-06 14:28:45 UTC
U mad and can I have your stuff ? (in one sentence)
Vicky Somers
Rusty Anchor
#3 - 2012-07-06 14:29:38 UTC
I got a Blizzard account perma banned for calling some douche a "nig nog" once. CCP ain't that bad.
5nake pliskan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-07-06 14:31:58 UTC
Vicky Somers wrote:
I got a Blizzard account perma banned for calling some douche a "nig nog" once. CCP ain't that bad.

I honestly can't recall what was said, I think CCP has been trolled into believing Xenura is some sort of idiot savant god and I posted something in that thread questioning his stated handicaps
Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#5 - 2012-07-06 14:34:56 UTC
Don't feel too bad, the reason they gave me for my last vacation was a link to a thread I had never even seen before. Was I supposed to post in that thread? Was it my sacred duty to write something informative?

I lost a lot of sleep over that.

Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel **IG OOPE **

Taurich Vorsel
#6 - 2012-07-06 14:35:46 UTC
5nake pliskan wrote:
what post below?

would it be too hard for the big high tech video game company and their pets to actually include the post when you state that it appears below in an email message?

and Morganta says fuckoff, sub is up the 11th and won't be renewed AT ALL after that little stunt.

Morganta!
WE SHALL BE MARTYRS BOTH!

I sent them a strongly worded email about that.
They banned me right in the middle of shiptoasting :(

That thread was rated not fit for human consumption which is why the link doesn't work Lol

--Cope

Copine Callmeknau disappeared one day now we are left with Taurich Vorsel AKA BIZARRO COPE!

Vicky Somers
Rusty Anchor
#7 - 2012-07-06 14:37:13 UTC
5nake pliskan wrote:
I honestly can't recall what was said, I think CCP has been trolled into believing Xenura is some sort of idiot savant god and I posted something in that thread questioning his stated handicaps

Let's throw some random words on the table.

4chan
internet hate machine
encyclopedia dramatica
fail trolling
attention whoring
something awful
pedo baiting
forum warriors
serious business
internet spaceships
assburgers

Nothing good can come from posting in that thread.
5nake pliskan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-07-06 14:38:37 UTC
I beginning to think that particular player is a CCP alt who's sole purpose is baiting people into bans, it's the only explanation why the thread lasted for so long.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#9 - 2012-07-06 14:39:00 UTC
When you hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger, do you demand an explanation from it why your brains are all over the wall?

CCP owes you nothing.

Either stop whining or suck it up when you get wasted holding the shitposting gun to your head.

Mr Epeen Cool
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#10 - 2012-07-06 14:42:46 UTC
I was wondering where that thread went. Thought o be fair, Xen should be banned for starting it in the first place...
5nake pliskan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-07-06 14:44:11 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
When you hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger, do you demand an explanation from it why your brains are all over the wall?

CCP owes you nothing.

Either stop whining or suck it up when you get wasted holding the shitposting gun to your head.

Mr Epeen Cool

well if I knew what the specific issue was as opposed to a copy pasta of the no insults (the overly vague no insults) rule and then they go and delete the evidence so nobody actually knows what happened

welp, whatever

I'm just one player, CCP won't even notice the lost revenue

lol.... Corina Jar actually subscribed to this thread?

the vultures are circling

Taurich Vorsel
#12 - 2012-07-06 14:49:53 UTC
5nake pliskan wrote:
Mr Epeen wrote:

CCP owes you nothing.

Mr Epeen Cool

well if I knew what the specific issue was as opposed to a copy pasta of the no insults (the overly vague no insults) rule and then they go and delete the evidence so nobody actually knows what happened

welp, whatever

I'm just one player, CCP won't even notice the lost revenue

lol.... Corina Jar actually subscribed to this thread?

the vultures are circling

Mine was pretty clearcut
Mods don't like it when you call people rockspiders :/

Copine Callmeknau disappeared one day now we are left with Taurich Vorsel AKA BIZARRO COPE!

Lucy Ferrr
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-07-06 14:53:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Lucy Ferrr
Bye, you will NOT be missed. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

If you are ragequitting over a forum warning, I assure you no one is going to miss you. You are too soft for EVE. Hello Kitty Online is that way ---->
5nake pliskan
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-07-06 14:57:41 UTC
Lucy Ferrr wrote:
Bye, you will NOT be missed. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

If you are ragequitting over a forum warning, I assure you no one is going to miss you. You are too soft for EVE. Hello Kitty Online is that way ---->

what part of ban did you not get?
The Protato
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-07-06 15:22:01 UTC
Taurich Vorsel wrote:

We were all sacrificed during the epic shiptoast battle. Fatcats like Ruby Porto hung us out to dry like the damn fools we are.
Virgil Travis
Non Constructive Self Management
#16 - 2012-07-06 15:23:55 UTC
Vicky Somers wrote:
5nake pliskan wrote:

Let's throw some random words on the table.

4chan
internet hate machine
encyclopedia dramatica
fail trolling
attention whoring
something awful
pedo baiting
forum warriors
serious business
internet spaceships
assburgers

Nothing good can come from posting in that thread.

monkey tennis

Unified Church of the Unobligated - madness in the method Mamma didn't raise no victims.

SegaPhoenix
Chicks on Speed
Weapons Of Mass Production.
#17 - 2012-07-06 15:24:00 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:

CCP owes you nothing.

Mr Epeen Cool

Best post.
Gun Gal
Dark Club
#18 - 2012-07-06 15:27:03 UTC
good riddance
Taurich Vorsel
#19 - 2012-07-06 15:28:21 UTC
The Protato wrote:
Taurich Vorsel wrote:

We were all sacrificed during the epic shiptoast battle. Fatcats like Ruby Porto hung us out to dry like the damn fools we are.

nahhhh this only happened like 30 min ago

We got Xenuria'd :(

also how do you all like my new bizarro face?
I find it really really creepy, totally going to haunt my dreams

Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#20 - 2012-07-06 15:46:39 UTC
5nake pliskan wrote:
I beginning to think that particular player is a CCP alt who's sole purpose is baiting people into bans, it's the only explanation why the thread lasted for so long.

Who was it? T30? T40? I lost the count...

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"

12Next page