These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I Kill GEWN is looking for a team of 6 pilots! for behind enemy line work!

Author
bear114
Mueki Misute.
Domain Research and Mining Inst. Logistics
#1 - 2012-07-06 14:07:31 UTC  |  Edited by: bear114
I have formed a new corporation.

I'm looking for half a dozen pilots to fly a solid stealth bomber setup. Tackle is also acceptable.

We will be patrolling the home systems of Goonswarm and intend to find and kill individuals and small groups of goons as they mine and rat.

This is a specialized stealth harassment corporation, I'm already out there getting goon killmails as I write.

Commentary is welcome, contact me if you want to sign up.

I expect 'Gayswarm' oh sorry I mean Goonswarm and their pets TEST Alliance to troll this post. Ignore them, join up and lets get some killmails.
Altaica Amur
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-07-06 14:40:17 UTC
Quote:

I'm looking for half a dozen pilots to fly a solid stealth bomber setup. Tackle is also acceptable.

We will be patrolling the home systems of Goonswarm and intend to find and kill individuals and small groups of goons as they mine and rat.

This is a specialized stealth harassment corporation, I'm already out there getting goon killmails as I write.

I expect 'Gayswarm' oh sorry I mean Goonswarm and their pets TEST Alliance to troll this post. Ignore them, join up and lets get some killmails.

In your haste you seem to have forgotten basic grammar, spelling and punctuation. Here, I fixed it for you.
bear114
Mueki Misute.
#3 - 2012-07-06 14:45:09 UTC
Altaica Amur wrote:
Quote:

In your haste you seem to have forgotten basic grammar, spelling and punctuation. Here, I fixed it for you.

thx
Bereaviia
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-07-06 15:01:49 UTC
Damage done (ISK): 6.02B
Damage received (ISK): 10.81B
Chance of enemy survival: 45.28%
Pilot Efficiency (ISK): 35.78%
Altaica Amur
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-07-06 15:06:00 UTC
Damn, I didn't think he'd take me seriously. I probably should have quoted his original post before he copied mine. Needless to say, not quite as eloquent as I am.
Johnson Johnson
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-07-06 16:54:37 UTC
Altaica Amur wrote:
Damn, I didn't think he'd take me seriously. I probably should have quoted his original post before he copied mine. Needless to say, not quite as eloquent as I am.

you probably deserved that
bear114
Mueki Misute.
#7 - 2012-07-07 06:58:40 UTC
Plz keep this recruitment orientated only.

Bump