These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Ushra'Khan

Author
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#21 - 2012-07-02 07:23:42 UTC
I suppose that the Ushra'Khan figure that they have nothing to lose from this, since if the war starts going badly thay can always blame Shakor for it and put a 1 ISK bounty on his head.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Los Muertas
HDYLTA
#22 - 2012-07-02 07:33:59 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
I suppose that the Ushra'Khan figure that they have nothing to lose from this, since if the war starts going badly thay can always blame Shakor for it and put a 1 ISK bounty on his head.


I suppose that there must always be a "turd in the punch bowl" so thank you Mr Blake for being that turd. Perhaps if your half witted attempts at humor were more closely directed to outwitting your enemies then fly by crappings PIE mights still be in the war instead of having had to withdraw to have our foots surgically removed from their asses.

UK, welcome back, again.
Markius TheShed
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#23 - 2012-07-02 08:49:35 UTC
It was good to see the Ushra'Khan tornado fleet in Kourmonen yesterday.

Welcome Brothers and Sisters

**Murientor Tribe** a capsuleer organization composed of radical Minmatar. Since YC107

Halete
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-07-02 09:23:59 UTC
It's a shame of all the decisions that you could make it is the one that aligns you with the Tribal Liberation Force that you choose.

Ah well. Welcome 'back'.

"To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin" - The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21

Dilaro thagriin
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-07-02 10:15:27 UTC
Welcome back to the fight U'K, or, more specifically, to the CONCORD sanctioned section of the fight.

I hope to see you out there soon. When i get back into the fray that is.
Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#26 - 2012-07-02 14:06:25 UTC
Los Muertas wrote:

I suppose that there must always be a "turd in the punch bowl"


So that's why Minmatar social gatherings have such a bad reputation.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Zanziba'ar
Noir.
The Network.
#27 - 2012-07-02 21:12:25 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Los Muertas wrote:

I suppose that there must always be a "turd in the punch bowl"


So that's why Minmatar social gatherings have such a bad reputation.



I actually found this quite funny... However I have never been to a gathering that received a "Bad Reputation" but that said,. Everything Matari in your empire is considered evil, is it not?
  • Mulzvich "Zanziba'ar" Gorath
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#28 - 2012-07-02 21:17:24 UTC
Zanziba'ar wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Los Muertas wrote:

I suppose that there must always be a "turd in the punch bowl"


So that's why Minmatar social gatherings have such a bad reputation.



I actually found this quite funny... However I have never been to a gathering that received a "Bad Reputation" but that said,. Everything Matari in your empire is considered evil, is it not?

Nah, it's simply that every aspect of Matari culture that has not been "enlightened" via subjugation is considered brutish and primitive.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Ragnar STS
Arcane Odyssey
Electus Matari
#29 - 2012-07-04 07:27:44 UTC
I would like to thank the many capsuleers fighting for freedom that have joined the Ushra'Khan ranks in the last few days. You are all very brave and shown dedication to the cause in your past efforts. I am also very pleased to see so many former Ushra'Khan coming back to the fold.

During the last few days in Minmatar space near the Amarr border, I've seen a few other former Ushra'Khan. One in particular named Senshi. I saw him flying with Amarr transponder codes. I could not investigate further to see if his electronics suite was malfunctioning or if he had truly lost his way. I was unable to enter the minor site as the acceleration gate would not accommodate my stiletto.

This is a call out to all former U'K pilots. Even if you have been seduced and enslaved by the smooth words of the Amarr...we can find space for you in our stations. We will offer free 'counseling' that consists of regular Amarr blood letting, and large explosions.

Personally I find that a little bit of Amarr blood mixed in with my rocket fuel makes the missiles fly a bit further and strike more accurately. If nothing else...I wouldn't mind crushing a few traitors into rocket fuel.
Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
Lost Obsession
#30 - 2012-07-10 23:56:48 UTC
To fight under the banner of the Ushra'khan is an honour, and every amarrian I crush will feel that honour analy inserted into his body via a 800mm repeating artillery cannon.

.....

William Nimitz
Doomheim
#31 - 2012-07-13 23:39:28 UTC  |  Edited by: William Nimitz
To all the capsuleers of Ushra'khan I wish you luck, perhaps you can sell cookies to help recoup some of the lost financial resources your militia suffered at the hands of Goonswarm subversives.

It is a symptom of madness that thoughts become uncontrollably disjointed. This can be encouraged.

Kazzzi
Heathen Legion
#32 - 2012-07-14 01:22:47 UTC
William Nimitz wrote:
To all the capsuleers of Ushra'khan I wish you luck, perhaps you can sell cookies to help recoup some of the lost financial resources your militia suffered at the hands of Goonswarm subversives.



I will bring this up at tomorrow's command meeting. Actually it is not the first time this idea has been discussed.
William Nimitz
Doomheim
#33 - 2012-07-14 02:46:38 UTC
Kazzzi wrote:
William Nimitz wrote:
To all the capsuleers of Ushra'khan I wish you luck, perhaps you can sell cookies to help recoup some of the lost financial resources your militia suffered at the hands of Goonswarm subversives.



I will bring this up at tomorrow's command meeting. Actually it is not the first time this idea has been discussed.
really.....

It is a symptom of madness that thoughts become uncontrollably disjointed. This can be encouraged.

Previous page12