These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Private Pineapple, the true heir of the CSM throne. The only worthy CSM 8 candidate.

Author
Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-07-03 03:33:17 UTC
Dear loyal followers and fans,

I am Private Pineapple. The god of gods and the king of kings. I am the one true heir to the CSM throne. Those who refuse my powerful position given to me by the God of the Universe: Allmighty Pineapple, the Allpineapple will be destroyed. In fact, I am the one who created the human race through DNA experimentation and I seeded Earth with this DNA. My film, Prometheus, explains this in more detail. I killed the xenomorphs before anything serious happened though, they were bothersome dogs and refused to be loyal to me.

I have an extremely large number of henchmen at my disposal and they are most loyal to me and only me. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. We will scour your pathetic galaxy if you do not vote for me into the CSM. I will have your mind, either by force or by submission.

Vote for chaotic order.
Vote for righteous power.
Vote for responsible tyranny.
Vote for a full days serving of fruit and vegetables.

Vote to be a part of the great Pineapple dynasty. An empire that will last forever.

May pineapple juice be nutritious for you,
Private Pineapple

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#2 - 2012-07-03 13:01:40 UTC
I openly endorse and welcome our Pineapple Overlord.
Frying Doom
#3 - 2012-07-03 13:23:53 UTC
I'm not sure about this positive stance on vegetables though.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#4 - 2012-07-03 13:41:01 UTC
What is this, I don't even...

Get back in your cage.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Nons Mom
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-07-03 14:26:14 UTC
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#6 - 2012-07-03 17:31:21 UTC
I don't know who you are but I'm damn sure you've got my vote

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Frying Doom
#7 - 2012-07-04 04:13:44 UTC
We have had enough Vegetables on the CSM over the years, I can't see fruit doing any worse Big smile

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#8 - 2012-07-05 13:19:07 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
We have had enough Vegetables on the CSM over the years, I can't see fruit doing any worse Big smile

Fruit, especially pineapple, is far better than most vegetables. Pineapples can be used as sustenance and weaponry.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#9 - 2012-07-06 00:23:31 UTC
The consortium agrees, we do notagree nor approve any of the subjects listed by Private Pineapple, but we endorse his postulation

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7