These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Glory to the Cause! Seshala has been reclaimed

Author
Yaur'an Anosha-Runh
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-06-30 22:49:24 UTC
Captains of New Eden.

My glorious work has shown today that it is blessed by God himself, the planet Seshala V has been searched and many so called lords have been found wanting. These pitiful creatures will not be tried in our worlds, they will be tried in the court of God himself and many of their number have all ready been convicted.

This planet now sits as a shining example of the rejuvenated Kingdom and my holdings have been appointed by majority rule to oversee large portions of these settlements, these men and women bow willingly to me and many have volunteered to assist in the cleansing.

This victory for the cause was however, not without contest.

Those loyal to the fat pigs of the Kingdom attempted a feeble and pathetic fleet to attempt to drive my allies and I from our target.
To put it politely, they where singularly decimated and all worthy combat vessels where reduced to flaming cinders. Those crew who survived where safely recovered, treated for any injuries and released to return to the whelps they served to remind them of the mercy that you should receive if they surrender to us.

We again will now move forward to another planet, another target and with our strengthened resolve will pursue a campaign to rejuvenate the Kingdom.

Glory to the Khanid!
Malcolm Khross
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-06-30 23:19:21 UTC
Seshala V.....interesting.

I now have many questions regarding your vision for the Kingdom.

~Malcolm Khross

Los Muertas
HDYLTA
#3 - 2012-06-30 23:20:17 UTC
I am sorry, is this...a civil war withing the Kingdom...within Amarr? I would ask that you make your motivations known my friend, i am sure it revolves around "god is good, god is great...blah blah blah," but aside from all the fire and brimstone what is this? Are you opposed to the Empire, fighting to rebuild some lost vision of the Empire. Trying to remove the Kingdom from the empire, and if so what would be the political ramifications between the Kingdom and the Federation, Republic and the State.

All that aside...when golden ships go boom, it always makes me happy and thus I would like to thank you for the smile on my face sir.
Malcolm Khross
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-06-30 23:22:52 UTC
Los Muertas,

His original declaration of purpose may be found here.

~Malcolm Khross

Los Muertas
HDYLTA
#5 - 2012-07-01 01:29:11 UTC
Really...I have to read another announcement to know what this one is about...boo?
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#6 - 2012-07-01 05:58:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Tiberious Thessalonia
I was fighting over that planet today. You were not on the winning side of that battle. You were not even on the losing side. You were not there.

Edit: To explain our involvement.

We were there are the request of Sani Sabik and Blood Raider allies. True Slave Foundations forces comprised the bulk of the fleet, while Blood Raider forces were deployed the planet itself. The Amarrian and Caldari defenders were routed during a battle taking place not far from the customs office of Planet V of the Seshala system.
Los Muertas
HDYLTA
#7 - 2012-07-01 07:39:01 UTC
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
I was fighting over that planet today. You were not on the winning side of that battle. You were not even on the losing side. You were not there.

Edit: To explain our involvement.

We were there are the request of Sani Sabik and Blood Raider allies. True Slave Foundations forces comprised the bulk of the fleet, while Blood Raider forces were deployed the planet itself. The Amarrian and Caldari defenders were routed during a battle taking place not far from the customs office of Planet V of the Seshala system.

And the plot thickens. So either the good sir is lying about his winning the day or, the Khanid Kingdom now is taking the side of the Blood Raiders. Either way, this is a sad day for the Khanid Kingdoms as this would mean that they are either infiltrated by Blood Raider sympathizers or people of low morale character...I know not a stretch for lap dogs of the slaver empire..but sad none the less.
Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#8 - 2012-07-01 08:14:14 UTC
Los Muertas wrote:
And the plot thickens. So either the good sir is lying about his winning the day or, the Khanid Kingdom now is taking the side of the Blood Raiders. Either way, this is a sad day for the Khanid Kingdoms as this would mean that they are either infiltrated by Blood Raider sympathizers or people of low morale character...I know not a stretch for lap dogs of the slaver empire..but sad none the less.

Nation forces and the Blood Raiders have banded together to invade a Kingdom planet and 'convert' its populous by stripping their free will, and they've managed to rout out the defenders.

From this you draw that the Kingdom is working with pirates.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Graelyn
Aeternus Command Academy
#9 - 2012-07-01 08:51:23 UTC
Good Lord, that's a lot of bull**** in one thread.

Standard protocol is to spread the bull**** around several threads throughout a given week. This is just lazy.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Los Muertas
HDYLTA
#10 - 2012-07-01 09:04:06 UTC
Makkal Hanaya wrote:
Los Muertas wrote:

Nation forces and the Blood Raiders have banded together to invade a Kingdom planet and 'convert' its populous by stripping their free will, and they've managed to rout out the defenders.

From this you draw that the Kingdom is working with pirates.

No from Mr Yaur'an Anosha-Runh's statement that he and his allied forces were on the winning side...the winning side in this matter was Tiberious Thessalonia's claims that he and his Sansha friends were the winners, along side Covenant allies. This of course is none sense, seeing as Mr. Anosha-Runh was most likely not even close to this battle. More likely he heard that a battle took place and that the local population was defeated. Seeing a chance to proclaim some kind of victory in his personal "Reclaiming" he declared himself the victor....only it seems Sansha's Nation was the victor so he has put his foot in it, either as a liar or a traitor.

It hurts my heart when we bicker like this my dear.
Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
#11 - 2012-07-01 14:06:27 UTC
So wait.

A ragtag group of blood raiders and toasters have "reclaimed" a planet from beneath the very nose of the Kingdom?

The Imperial governments all require something of a wake-up call. Hopefully this gives them one.

Also, boo. There was a fight somewhere, and ships exploded, and I wasnt involved. Cry

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
Khimi Harar
#12 - 2012-07-01 15:01:18 UTC
Los Muertas wrote:
Seeing a chance to proclaim some kind of victory in his personal "Reclaiming" he declared himself the victor....only it seems Sansha's Nation was the victor so he has put his foot in it, either as a liar or a traitor.

"Liar" seems overly flagrant, though it's possible. My money's on "traitor."

If that's the script, we should shortly be seeing a screed on how the Khanid have fallen from the true path of Sani Sabik.
Odelya d'Hanguest
Order of St. Severian
#13 - 2012-07-01 15:47:01 UTC
Dear Lord Yaur’an Anosha-Runh,

I don’t want to be rude, but let me say this straight: the senile should be in retirement castles not in space. You will find some nice residences in the Kingdom.

Keep calm, don’t carry on.

Love,
Odelya d’Hanguest
Exalted Cherry Blossom
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-07-02 18:38:06 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:

If that's the script, we should shortly be seeing a screed on how the Khanid have fallen from the true path of Sani Sabik.

You have the gist of it.

I will continue to support destabilization efforts such as this in the Kingdom.

Nothing like the sight of burning loyalist ships entering an atmosphere to pique one's appetite for more Righteous Work.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#15 - 2012-07-03 09:47:41 UTC
Oh my, the good lord Anosha-Runh happened to be a Blood Raider Covenant sleeper agent all along.

I'd have uttered 'told you so', but that would be a display of poor taste, really.

Also, it's rather entertaining to see Nation and Covenant forces openly working alongside each other when mere weeks ago I was called a liar for pointing out they do, across the cluster. I guess there is no honesty in Nation either.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc