These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

KolonelMUSTARD - Corp thief -- Invite at your own discretion.

First post
Author
Emaleena Rogers
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-06-29 09:43:15 UTC
Just a warning that this player is not to be trusted. He decided to clean out some of our hangers today.

If you decide to invite him to your corp remember that he will try and take anything that's not nailed down.

Toodles!

Let's get to bashing Butts, as well as deeeez nutts.

Jint Hikaru
OffWorld Exploration Inc
#2 - 2012-06-29 11:50:22 UTC
Thanks for posting proof of this, we can all sleep tonight knowing this crime has been solved.

Jint Hikaru - Miner / Salvager / Explorer / SpaceBum In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Garven Dreis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-06-29 12:05:44 UTC
Pics or it didn't happen.

Terrible Poster Runner-up 2014

Emaleena Rogers
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-06-29 13:10:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Emaleena Rogers
snip.

Let's get to bashing Butts, as well as deeeez nutts.

Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-06-29 13:43:09 UTC
so he got you in the dining room with a hammer?

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Johnson Johnson
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-29 13:43:23 UTC
surely this man should not be demonised for fulfilling the janitorial duties that you felt too important to carry out
flakeys
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-06-29 14:36:53 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
so he got you in the dining room with a hammer?


Damned first thing wich came to mind when looking at thread title Blink

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Drunein
Lockheed Nighthawk
#8 - 2012-06-29 17:23:13 UTC
Emaleena Rogers wrote:
Just a warning that this player is not to be trusted. He decided to clean out some of our hangers today.

If you decide to invite him to your corp remember that he will try and take anything that's not nailed down.

Toodles!



Because of this post, YOUR chances at being recruited have slimmed.
Arcturus Archangel
Archbreed
#9 - 2012-06-29 17:26:19 UTC
People these days are stupid about giving others rights like its nothing when they should earn it in the first place.

[Insert witty quote here]

Longinius Spear
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
#10 - 2012-06-29 17:36:31 UTC
Emaleena Rogers wrote:
Just a warning that this player is not to be trusted. He decided to clean out some of our hangers today.

If you decide to invite him to your corp remember that he will try and take anything that's not nailed down.

Toodles!



Perhaps you could provide info on what was done during the recruitment process. Maybe we could try and see what areas could be improved.

If you don't know, how do you know this won't be repeated? If you DO know, please tell us(we of helpful C&C) so that the process may be improved in the future.

Read more of my ramblings on my blog www.invadingyourhole.blogspot.com

Montezuma's Revenge
Tranquility Reclamation
#11 - 2012-06-29 18:31:51 UTC
KolonelMUSTARD did it, in the station, with a mouse click.
SAVANT Mahr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-06-29 18:34:30 UTC
Montezuma's Revenge wrote:
KolonelMUSTARD did it, in the station, with a mouse click.


epic
Drunein
Lockheed Nighthawk
#13 - 2012-06-29 18:40:50 UTC
Montezuma's Revenge wrote:
KolonelMUSTARD did it, in the station, with a mouse click.


ROFL
Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#14 - 2012-06-29 23:29:01 UTC
Tell us how much he scored, so we can congratulate him and mock you cruelly.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-06-29 23:30:58 UTC
Montezuma's Revenge wrote:
KolonelMUSTARD did it, in the station, with a mouse click.


Better than my comment, bravo Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-06-29 23:35:56 UTC
I confirm payment to KolonelMUSTARD for his successful efforts.

Good job, son.

.

Viktor Fyretracker
Emminent Terraforming
#17 - 2012-06-30 03:46:20 UTC
this would be a good reason in the future to make sure you keep the most valued items in a part of the corp hanger that is highly restricted for all but the highest ranks.

EVE is like swimming on a beach in shark infested waters,  There is however a catch...  The EVE Beach you also have to wonder which fellow swimmer will try and eat you before the sharks.

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#18 - 2012-06-30 03:49:51 UTC
Viktor Fyretracker wrote:
this would be a good reason in the future to make sure you keep the most valued items in a part of the corp hanger that is highly restricted for all but the highest ranks.


Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.
Arcturus Archangel
Archbreed
#19 - 2012-06-30 04:06:52 UTC
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:
Viktor Fyretracker wrote:
this would be a good reason in the future to make sure you keep the most valued items in a part of the corp hanger that is highly restricted for all but the highest ranks.


Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.


ORLY?

Some can't seam to grasp that concept...

[Insert witty quote here]

Private Pineapple
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-06-30 04:29:39 UTC
Arcturus Archangel wrote:
Istvaan Shogaatsu wrote:
Viktor Fyretracker wrote:
this would be a good reason in the future to make sure you keep the most valued items in a part of the corp hanger that is highly restricted for all but the highest ranks.


Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.


ORLY?

Some can't seam to grasp that concept...


I can confirm this.

.

12Next page