These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Google computer identifies Lolcats without knowing what a cat is.

Author
Blane Xero
The Firestorm Cartel
#1 - 2012-06-29 23:07:27 UTC
Cheers for dooming the world, Google.

Just wait till it finds out about me. I'm ******.

Resident Haruhiist since December 2008.

Laying claim to Out of Pod Experience since 2007, plain and simple. Keep the trash out of [u]Out Of Pod Experience[/u], If it's EVE Related or deserves a Lock, it does not belong here.

Blane Xero
The Firestorm Cartel
#2 - 2012-06-29 23:09:44 UTC
Also, in before obscure "...is fine too" comments. I know someone will.

Laying claim to Out of Pod Experience since 2007, plain and simple. Keep the trash out of [u]Out Of Pod Experience[/u], If it's EVE Related or deserves a Lock, it does not belong here.

Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#3 - 2012-06-29 23:17:13 UTC
What really happened:

Some google devs have a great collection of questionable images/videos and wanted a tool to automatically recognize/categorize/organize the content. Picassa was falling short.

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"

Blane Xero
The Firestorm Cartel
#4 - 2012-06-29 23:57:46 UTC
Shameless Avenger wrote:
What really happened:

Some google devs have a great collection of questionable images/videos and wanted a tool to automatically recognize/categorize/organize the content. Picassa was falling short.

What REALLY happened:

Google Guy 1: Do you think Skynet prefers cats or dogs?

Google Guy 2: Let's find out...

Copine Callmeknau
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-06-30 00:52:48 UTC
Today it's just a picture of a cute little kitty. Tomorrow it's your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle!

-- One of the better comments I saw

There should be a rather awesome pic here

Akita T
Caldari Navy Volunteer Task Force
#6 - 2012-06-30 01:40:31 UTC
"What took you so long, Google?"
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-06-30 01:57:09 UTC
I was going to post a bad skynet joke then I found out eve online player "Copine Callmeknau" beat me to it
Blane Xero
The Firestorm Cartel
#8 - 2012-06-30 02:40:03 UTC
Seriously though, I bet if it ever scans through the words Blane Xero, It'll probably make something akin to the likeness Amaroq once captured of me. Still have that link sitting around somewhere.