These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Sarah Schneider
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#5301 - 2012-06-28 11:16:51 UTC
miiral wrote:

Hi gorgeous, beautiful avatar. I don't usually like facial tatoos, but in your case, they worked perfectly. Good contrast and framing, good pose. 9/10

"I'd rather have other playersΒ get shot by other players than not interacting with others" -CCP Soundwave

catinboots
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#5302 - 2012-06-28 11:36:31 UTC  |  Edited by: catinboots
Mizhir wrote:
Altrue wrote:
@Mizhir : I agree :) And now you can try different mix of expressions that might be very interesting. This one works well, perhaps a bit too sad however. 8.5/10


Not much I can do with my eyes. Hate the look of Vherokoir. But it might just be the matter of getting the right expression.

As for your Avatar: 9/10. The lighting + the pose make a great combination.

I disagree i mpretty satisfied with my vherokir. we are unique and stand out from the other oriental inspired races
I think we tend to lean more towaed native amercans than asian 8,5 frm me
@ sarah same score 8,5 not my taste but still creative and so much better than all the space barbies

So this is permanence

Sivney Quincannon
#5303 - 2012-06-28 12:21:11 UTC

@ catinboots

I personally like your avatar. Certainly not similar to majority of avatars in this thread and the avatar presents it's own attitude/feel. 8.5/10 (not thrilled with the background, but really like the avatar itself)
Alerrias Aideron
Doomheim
#5304 - 2012-06-28 12:37:27 UTC
yeah you r wearing the same shirt lolz!

9/10 good face but i like long RED hair!
Mizhir
Escalated.
Project Gungnir.
#5305 - 2012-06-28 14:59:26 UTC
@Allerrias

5/10, Mediocre rating for average avatar. A little bit too boring and plain.

β€οΈοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Deuce of Hearts
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5306 - 2012-06-28 17:01:20 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
@Allerrias

5/10, Mediocre rating for average avatar. A little bit too boring and plain.

7/10, love the red highlights on the hair.

Also, the background really works well with the avatar.
Xappu
The Northerners
Northern Coalition.
#5307 - 2012-06-28 17:06:50 UTC
Deuce of Hearts wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
@Allerrias

5/10, Mediocre rating for average avatar. A little bit too boring and plain.

7/10, love the red highlights on the hair.

Also, the background really works well with the avatar.

Black Lady Gaga?
Deuce of Hearts
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5308 - 2012-06-28 17:11:27 UTC
Xappu wrote:
Deuce of Hearts wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
@Allerrias

5/10, Mediocre rating for average avatar. A little bit too boring and plain.

7/10, love the red highlights on the hair.

Also, the background really works well with the avatar.

Black Lady Gaga?

Not black (that's just the lighting) and not intended to look like Gaga. So "no" on both counts.
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#5309 - 2012-06-28 17:57:51 UTC
Deuce of Hearts wrote:
Xappu wrote:
Deuce of Hearts wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
@Allerrias

5/10, Mediocre rating for average avatar. A little bit too boring and plain.

7/10, love the red highlights on the hair.

Also, the background really works well with the avatar.

Black Lady Gaga?

Not black (that's just the lighting) and not intended to look like Gaga. So "no" on both counts.


6/10 for grey Lady Gaga

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Polaris Lumine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5310 - 2012-06-28 18:13:29 UTC
6/10 - pretty average looking
Alerrias Aideron
Doomheim
#5311 - 2012-06-28 18:26:50 UTC
Polaris Lumine wrote:
6/10 - pretty average looking



nice tats 7/10

-3 for no **** *just trolling you*

but somewhat plain looking to except for the tats *compared to others*
Onyx Ti
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#5312 - 2012-06-28 18:32:24 UTC
Foxy redhead with nice tats....

gets a 7/10 from me

Like my comment and receive 1mil!

Luna Ward
Nihilistic Visions
#5313 - 2012-06-28 18:32:40 UTC
8/10.......Smile
Mizhir
Escalated.
Project Gungnir.
#5314 - 2012-06-28 18:41:03 UTC
@Luna

Nothing special, but still good looking avatar. 6/10

β€οΈοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Caelis Boirelle
Aurora Investments
#5315 - 2012-06-28 18:54:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Caelis Boirelle
Struggling to decide if they're drunk, high or if that squint is from a strange facial palsy they developed after getting one too many cut-price back-street neural implant upgrades by a fat man called Hank.

That aside not bad, nice positioning with the background.

7/10 from me!
Oki Riverson
The Icarus Expedition
Solyaris Chtonium
#5316 - 2012-06-28 18:54:56 UTC
@Mizhir

6/10 - Nice floating head! \o/
RogueCorsair
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5317 - 2012-06-28 19:50:21 UTC
@Shinoe DeValo

MMMMM! good thing your wearing goggles! would hate for and eye to ACCIDENTLY get sealed shut!
Mizhir
Escalated.
Project Gungnir.
#5318 - 2012-06-28 19:54:42 UTC
@RogueCorsair

I like the look of your char. And the pose, background and light work well together. 8/10

β€οΈοΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#5319 - 2012-06-28 20:15:15 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
@RogueCorsair

I like the look of your char. And the pose, background and light work well together. 8/10


I like your avatar - it has character. While I'm not a fan of the highlights and imo the background seems to clash, those are both personal preference. I'd say 8.5/10.
Deuce of Hearts
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#5320 - 2012-06-28 21:56:47 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
@RogueCorsair

I like the look of your char. And the pose, background and light work well together. 8/10


I like your avatar - it has character. While I'm not a fan of the highlights and imo the background seems to clash, those are both personal preference. I'd say 8.5/10.

Can't really point out one thing in particular, but I think your avatar is really cute.

9.5/10