These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Not another high sec miner thread.....Oh yes it is

Author
Dave stark
#261 - 2012-06-27 18:44:47 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
concord does nothing in 0.5 obviously. they turn up after ive unsubscribed.

this makes 0.5 the true null sec. and all the time the newer player falls for this trap.

and all the while you guys are laughing as people get griefed out of your game.

the guy who shot you still lost his ship, concord blew him up. not his fault your failfit ship couldn't stand more than 2 volleys from his ship.

if that was nullsec he would still have his ship and be laughing even harder at you. infact, if it was anywhere below 0.5 space he'd be doing that.
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#262 - 2012-06-27 18:47:28 UTC
If high sec mining is so dangerous, why not mine in low sec or null?

Oh, because that's more effort and you might be required to fight/lose ships? Working as intended I guess.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Reech Yvormes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#263 - 2012-06-27 18:47:44 UTC
oh no he lost his ship, at the cost of my ship AND my pod.

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

you damn know i wouldnt even need to mine if i just begged to be spoonfed my **** by a nullsec corp. or did nothing but pvp in rookie ship all the time.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#264 - 2012-06-27 18:48:38 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
concord does nothing in 0.5 obviously. they turn up after ive unsubscribed.

this makes 0.5 the true null sec. and all the time the newer player falls for this trap.

and all the while you guys are laughing as people get griefed out of your game.

all because it was really hard for you, or it wasnt, but it could have been.

Concord is there to provide consequences, not protection.

HS is still safer than Null. In Null, anyone will; shoot you.

In HS, anyone can shoot you, but most don't want to waste money on it.

Many, including myself, mine in .5 systems without a problem. Have you ever considered that the problem may be you and not the game (of course not... that woudl be silly)?
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#265 - 2012-06-27 18:50:03 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

you damn know i wouldnt even need to mine if i just begged to be spoonfed my **** by a nullsec corp. or did nothing but pvp in rookie ship all the time.

You've never been in a null corp so stop talking like you know what it is.

And if someone got your pod, it is your own fault. The only reason to ever lose a pod in HS is lag. Otherwise it is user error.
Dave stark
#266 - 2012-06-27 18:51:21 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

npcs don't pod people. and if you were paying attention to what was going on you wouldn't have lost your pod as we've already said. you lost your pod to your own inability to press "warp".

where are you getting this spoonfed from nullsec corp crap from? i know you love saying it but it seems to have slipped my attention as to where you got it from. unless you've got that weird fetish where you like women to put you in a nappy and bottle feed you and such like.... not that i'm judging.
Reech Yvormes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#267 - 2012-06-27 18:54:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Reech Yvormes
what like getting all your ships replaced for free, getting equipment hand outs, getting everything done for you, probably getting free +4 implants.

yeah spoonfed generation, even in this 9 year old game.

i can read what corps offer.

I was even offered 10million just to join a corp.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#268 - 2012-06-27 18:55:59 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
what like getting all your ships replaced for free, getting equipment hand outs, getting everything done for you, probably getting free +4 implants.

Get it through your head, this does not happen. Stop imagining things.
Dave stark
#269 - 2012-06-27 18:56:35 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:

i've never had any of those things.
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#270 - 2012-06-27 18:56:43 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:

Stop being terrible and quit already.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Reech Yvormes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#271 - 2012-06-27 18:57:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Reech Yvormes
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

npcs don't pod people. and if you were paying attention to what was going on you wouldn't have lost your pod as we've already said. you lost your pod to your own inability to press "warp".

where are you getting this spoonfed from nullsec corp crap from? i know you love saying it but it seems to have slipped my attention as to where you got it from. unless you've got that weird fetish where you like women to put you in a nappy and bottle feed you and such like.... not that i'm judging.

so if NPC do not pod someone, what is the consquence of them podding me?

you cant say that losing his ship is conequence for me losing my ship and my pod. he spent 1 million isk to **** over a 1 month old newbie. in a high security system, and probably ran off back to null sec where he is safe to do whatever he wants.

this **** is just so backwards.

but tell me again how podding shouldnt, anddoesnt happen, unless youre just not fast enough at instant warping away.
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#272 - 2012-06-27 18:58:00 UTC
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

i've never had any of those things.

What are you talking about? In null sec they shower us with gold, free titans for all my friend, free titans for all.

Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#273 - 2012-06-27 18:58:56 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

you cant say that losing his ship is conequence for me losing my ship and my pod. he spent 1 million isk to **** over a 1 month old newbie.

Doesn't it take over a month to sit in a hulk?

Dave stark
#274 - 2012-06-27 18:59:08 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

you cant say that losing his ship is conequence for me losing my ship and my pod. he spent 1 million isk to **** over a 1 month old newbie.

we've been through this, when they attack you they get blown up by concord.

what's so backwards? his 1m ship destroyed yours and podded you because you decided not to tank your ship or warp out when your ship was destroyed. the game isn't backwards, you wanting to get reward without taking risk is backwards.
Dave stark
#275 - 2012-06-27 18:59:53 UTC
Simi Kusoni wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

Doesn't it take over a month to sit in a hulk?

he's crying about a 2m cruiser hull and a set of +4 implants.
Pipa Porto
#276 - 2012-06-27 18:59:54 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
well its called high security, is it not? high security should mean more security than null security?

understand that?

not only is there some danger, there is more danger there. than where all of your hypocrites are speaking from.

It does. HiSec has police that come and automagically blow your attacker up really quickly. Should have tried to survive until then, whoops.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#277 - 2012-06-27 19:00:59 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
Dave stark wrote:
Reech Yvormes wrote:

did concord pod him too?

you bet he didnt.

you cant say that losing his ship is conequence for me losing my ship and my pod. he spent 1 million isk to **** over a 1 month old newbie. in a high security system, and probably ran off back to null sec where he is safe to do whatever he wants.

For killing pods, a really bad sec status that eventually means they are shoot on sight by faction police in HS.

Also, in case you missed it, unless there was massive lag, losing the pod was your fault.
Pipa Porto
#278 - 2012-06-27 19:01:25 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:

None of that happens.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Reech Yvormes
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#279 - 2012-06-27 19:02:34 UTC
yeah and then they do nothing about me being podded.

zero consequence for podding in what is still technically a high security zone.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#280 - 2012-06-27 19:03:32 UTC
Reech Yvormes wrote:
yeah and then they do nothing about me being podded.

zero consequence for podding in what is still technically a high security zone.

There is a consequence for podding. Low sec status. Meaning kill on sight by faction police.