These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

How many people are going to change their habits because of ISD?

First post
Author
Allyria Kylari
Blue asteroids
#21 - 2012-06-26 06:17:17 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
I'm gonna keep posting the way I normally do. Which involves genuine affection for CCP and EvE (which means I'll probably rag on both ocassionally-all the time), making fun of stupid people, and a not-so-thinly veiled contempt of the quality moderation that certain ISDs perform here.

On occasion, I get lucky and stumble upon cleverness. That usually feels nice.

Of course, if the ISD Stensson gets his way, I'll probably get a vacation instead.

Hear hear! Let's have a round of spanks for Our Fair Lady. She will come to us in our time of need and right these forums of their wrongdoings with her Slightly Flushed Hand of Justice!
Luis Graca
#22 - 2012-06-26 06:25:11 UTC
I can assure you that i rather be banned from this forum then actually change my habits
hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-06-26 06:28:26 UTC
Veronica Kerrigan wrote:
Because of today's event, I would like to see how many people are planning on changing their forums habits, and if so, how. Are you going to deliberately spam people's thread to try to get it locked, take the new changes in stride and try to avoid the lock, continue as you were. I ask because it seems as though some people got rather mad, and rather than look at what happened earlier, let's try and look ahead to what this will mean in the short to mid term.

Discussions of forums on the forum is not aloud on the forum.

Locked . Oh wait

Pog mo thoin

Veronica Kerrigan
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-06-26 06:30:35 UTC
And the real question is whether anyone is going to try and use this as a weapon to get threads locked before the discussion gets too far. Could this bring a whole new level to forum PvP?
Pipa Porto
#25 - 2012-06-26 06:34:01 UTC
Allyria Kylari wrote:
RubyPorto wrote:
I'm gonna keep posting the way I normally do. Which involves genuine affection for CCP and EvE (which means I'll probably rag on both ocassionally-all the time), making fun of stupid people, and a not-so-thinly veiled contempt of the quality moderation that certain ISDs perform here.

On occasion, I get lucky and stumble upon cleverness. That usually feels nice.

Of course, if the ISD Stensson gets his way, I'll probably get a vacation instead.

Hear hear! Let's have a round of spanks for Our Fair Lady. She will come to us in our time of need and right these forums of their wrongdoings with her Slightly Flushed Hand of Justice!

Sadly, it looks like the Slightly flushed hand of fortified justice has been stayed and her voice silenced.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

hedge betts Shiyurida
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-06-26 06:34:29 UTC
Veronica Kerrigan wrote:
And the real question is whether anyone is going to try and use this as a weapon to get threads locked before the discussion gets too far. Could this bring a whole new level to forum PvP?
you would have to troll a thread, but as per forum rules trolling is not aloud.

The only way it could work is if you were to get a corp or alliance to all post 1 random reply not related to the topic.

Pog mo thoin

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#27 - 2012-06-26 06:49:18 UTC
Veronica Kerrigan wrote:
Because of today's event, I would like to see how many people are planning on changing their forums habits

I will continue to offer insightful commentary and make fun of the mouth breathers.

Mr Epeen Cool
black cree
Utopian Research I.E.L.
#28 - 2012-06-26 06:59:03 UTC
I will use a condom before i post now.
MinefieldS
1 Sick Duck Standss on something
#29 - 2012-06-26 07:23:35 UTC  |  Edited by: MinefieldS
Veronica Kerrigan wrote:
Because of today's event, I would like to see how many people are planning on changing their forums habits, and if so, how. Are you going to deliberately spam people's thread to try to get it locked, take the new changes in stride and try to avoid the lock, continue as you were. I ask because it seems as though some people got rather mad, and rather than look at what happened earlier, let's try and look ahead to what this will mean in the short to mid term.

I plan to find out who their main character is and then gank him in an ice belt.
/sorry, ISDs, didn't mean to strike that low... below the belt.
Ghost Xray
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2012-06-26 07:47:14 UTC
Lapine Davion wrote:
So one guy goes a little nuts with a thread lock and suddenly it's L.A. 1992 all over again?

Can we all get along?! Screw it, I need a drink, and a joint, and a dip in the pool!
Rats
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-06-26 07:48:27 UTC
The ban hammer is strong in these ones Sad

I Fought the Law, and the Law Won... Talon Silverhawk

Marconus Orion
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#32 - 2012-06-26 08:31:07 UTC
MinefieldS wrote:
I plan to find out who their main character is and then gank him in an ice belt.

I am pretty sure an ISD has stated they are not allowed to play EVE or something to that effect.
Pipa Porto
#33 - 2012-06-26 08:36:19 UTC
Marconus Orion wrote:
MinefieldS wrote:

I am pretty sure an ISD has stated they are not allowed to play EVE or something to that effect.

They're not allowed to play while they have their ISD hats on. Otherwise, they can.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Daedalus II
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-06-26 08:39:20 UTC
To answer the question this thread asks, after having read it: Not many enough.
Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-06-26 08:40:08 UTC
If you're getting caught shitposting, you're doing it wrong.
Rainbow Rogue
Unicorn Zero
#36 - 2012-06-26 08:45:43 UTC
black cree wrote:
I will use a condom before i post now.

If only your parents had...... Roll
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#37 - 2012-06-26 09:22:18 UTC  |  Edited by: TheGunslinger42
Oh a forum where a few of the moderators are power-tripping fools who stone-wall you with copy pasted shite as justification for their own "look ma i have powers on a website!" circle jerk

cool beans
Patrakele
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-06-26 09:52:06 UTC
lol

Kids got angry about little crap like that? Dam this community went downhill over the 2 years I was absent.... Kindergarden level right here.

I bet 99.99% are trolls here, with one unlucky idiot who thinks its for real. Give me an option to handout fees for shitposting - 1 stupid sentence = lose 10 bil from your account. Should be a luxury few can afford.
Maledictum Aideron
In Praise of Bacchus
#39 - 2012-06-26 11:43:09 UTC
I'm sure I'll continue to take my morning poop after my second cup of coffee.
Lost Hamster
Hamster Holding Corp
#40 - 2012-06-26 11:43:36 UTC
I have checked out those locked threads, they are really lacking content, and they are just trolling threads.
If I would been a moderator, then I would have locked them as well, and those who have opened new threads over and over, I would even bann from the forum for some week.
Previous page123Next page