These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Why I am quitting...

Author
Loike
Pyramid Celestial
#1 - 2012-06-26 06:36:13 UTC
I have played the game for a long long time and I have just had enough

CCP doesn't answer petitions in anything that resembles a reasonable time
When they do the answers are never consistent...for example ships being reimbursed for identical situation etc
idiots..this game ha being continuously dumbed down over the years to the point where the idiots are taking over forum moderation
tired of arguing with stupid people

I dont pay for my accounts as I fund my game play with ISK/plexes made in game so in the end CCP probably doesnt care if they lose me as a customer which is just something else that makes me sad

in the end im glad to be leaving because i wont have to watch a game that i really loved die in such a slow and painful way anymore

i hope that i have brought as much to the game and people that i played with as i took away

o7
Talmuth
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-06-26 06:38:35 UTC
o7o7o7m8m8m8 fly safe
Arcturus Archangel
Archbreed
#3 - 2012-06-26 06:41:54 UTC
Loike wrote:

When they do the answers are never consistent...for example ships being reimbursed for identical situation etc
idiots..this game ha being continuously dumbed down over the years to the point where the idiots are taking over forum moderation

I dont pay for my accounts as I fund my game play with ISK/plexes made in game so in the end CCP probably doesnt care if they lose me as a customer which is just something else that makes me sad

in the end im glad to be leaving because i wont have to watch a game that i really loved die in such a slow and painful way anymore

i hope that i have brought as much to the game and people that i played with as i took away

o7

Hey a late reply is better than no reply. It took them one month to reply to one of my petition but hey at least they did what I wanted them to do.
And why waste time with the idiots, sure they are a dime a dozen but it doesn't mean you have to associate with them. It's the Internet, you gott learn how to not take everything so seriously and to the heart if you know what I mean.

[Insert witty quote here]

Lykouleon
Noble Sentiments
Second Empire.
#4 - 2012-06-26 06:42:34 UTC
Loike wrote:

And you posted in GD...

Lykouleon > CYNO ME CLOSER so I can hit them with my sword

Arcturus Archangel
Archbreed
#5 - 2012-06-26 06:48:20 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Loike wrote:

And you posted in GD...

He does have point, either that or hes trolling

*does not care if he is*

[Insert witty quote here]

mocrt
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-26 07:45:15 UTC
Sorry to see you go fella.

You know what's coming next....

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Can I have your stuff? Big smile

Mo
Mr Bimble
Lost Ark Enterprises
#7 - 2012-06-26 07:52:15 UTC
Lykouleon wrote:
Loike wrote:

And you posted in GD...

He made a statement,no more.Doesn't constitute an argument.
No prize to the first to say yes it does.Smile
Alpheias
The Khaleph
#8 - 2012-06-26 08:10:52 UTC
Not a single **** given?

Agent of Chaos, Sower of Discord.

Don't talk to me unless you are IQ verified and certified with three references from non-family members. Please have your certificate of authenticity on hand.

Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-06-26 08:37:23 UTC
K. Give me your stuff.
Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#10 - 2012-06-26 09:02:37 UTC
Please send me your stuff. I can use it to fund the new account of my girlfriend. This way CCP doesn't lose a customer. Would be cool, amirite?
Tinnin Sylph
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-06-26 09:09:28 UTC
Oh no another irrelevant pubbie is leaving. If another 30k of you go we're going to be in danger of not having any dumb miners to blow up.

Heh.

Bruce Wie
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-06-26 09:11:23 UTC
Loike wrote:

o7

I fully understand --- ccp know they have internal lag issues causing ship n pod losses === since the feeking tiered inventory system and pricing.

Fly safe

Your tinfoil hat is in the post.

Crunchie Attuxors
Always Another Corporate Venture
#13 - 2012-06-26 09:15:47 UTC
Loike wrote:

o7

Can I have your stuff?
Eve forums official anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pudOFG5X6uA Real men tank hull. Fake women shield-tank Gallente.
Vincent VanDamme
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#14 - 2012-06-26 09:17:59 UTC
Loike wrote:

Define reasonable.

I got an answer to all of my petitions within 24 hours, which is awesome!

Loike wrote:

Where i work, we don't reimburse you at all for anything.

The fact that its a possibility is quite nice!

Loike wrote:

I don't think that's the case.

Loike wrote:

o7

I hope so to.

What did you like about Eve? Might be an idea if you choose to stay to focus on that?

Vincent VanDamme
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-06-26 09:19:23 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
Oh no another irrelevant pubbie is leaving. If another 30k of you go we're going to be in danger of not having any dumb miners to blow up.

Is it just attention you are looking for in saying this?

I guess i just don't understand you mindset I suppose.
Tinnin Sylph
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-06-26 09:25:21 UTC
In truth I am devastated at the loss of a fellow noble space warrior but I'm hiding my pain behind a flimsy facade of mockery.

Heh.

Jake Warbird
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#17 - 2012-06-26 09:26:41 UTC
Ah,another 'Eve is dying' thread. GD isn't the same without one of them on the front page.

GL wherever you find yourself. o7
Vincent VanDamme
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-06-26 09:28:11 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:
In truth I am devastated at the loss of a fellow noble space warrior but I'm hiding my pain behind a flimsy facade of mockery.

Ahh... Sarcasm, I get that.

Is GSF stuff fun btw? No sarcasm from me, no pointedness, i'm just interested.

I may actually pop a forum thread in Alliance discussion actually.
Fenella
Dangermouse Inc.
#19 - 2012-06-26 09:31:11 UTC
Tinnin Sylph wrote:

I too am distraught that it's come to you leaving me, how will I ever live on in such a barren wilderness of a game...

Then again, maybe I'll console myself with the knowledge that my mother said I was too good for you in the first place.

/bye.
Patient 2428190
DEGRREE'Fo'FREE Internet Business School
#20 - 2012-06-26 09:33:52 UTC
I'm airlifting a package of "Cares" to this thread, because it has absolutely none.
12Next page