These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How to find a Good Corp

Author
Nvermind
Androse Trinket Haus
#1 - 2012-06-25 22:35:33 UTC
There can't be 600+ peeps in Recuitment channel but yet only 10 of them actually recruiting can there?
Evil

Incidentally does anyone have any recommendations? Just need a decent hi-sec corp in either Gallente or Minny.. US timezone preferred but not essential
Katie Frost
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-06-25 23:15:25 UTC
You can also try the Recruitment Forum.

Good luck.
J'Poll
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-06-25 23:16:11 UTC  |  Edited by: J'Poll
I suggest you read this post. It's a great thread about how to find a good corporation

Also if you scrolled bit more down, Forum has it's own Corp / Alliance Recruitment part. Check it out.

And recruitment chat is filled with people who spam adverts, people looking for a new corp and spies/awoxers/thiefs etc.
The channel is so full that it is in delayed mode so you will only see the people that posted something in the recruitment channel.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Melted Yeti
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-06-26 03:16:45 UTC
I recommend to search the forums and use google to research the corps and some of its members, in other words do your research before joining a corp.
Sin Pew
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-06-26 07:10:47 UTC
Melted Yeti wrote:
I recommend to search the forums and use google to research the corps and some of its members, in other words do your research before joining a corp.
Don't leave the actual get-to-know aside, many corps/alliances have public channels in game, join and say hello, the marketting blah-blah of a website is one thing, but the attitude of the guys in chat can tell a lot more.

[i]"haiku are easy, But sometimes they don't make sense, Refrigerator."[/i]

Lyric Lahnder
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-27 02:05:20 UTC
Big four things to look for in a corp.

1. Clear mission statement.
2. Voice coms
3. Website
4. Forums

Noir. and Noir Academy are recruiting apply at www.noirmercs.com I Noir Academy: 60 days old must be able to fly at least one tech II frigate. I Noir. Recruits: 4:1 k/d ratio and can fly tech II cruisers.