These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CLOAK ALL THE BISHES!

Author
Talon Mordu
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-06-25 16:06:17 UTC
Has anyone else noticed the "omg fit a cloak on everything"-trend?

I miss the days that the only cloak you had was the gate session change. The trill of jumping into a camp and knowing you where ****** and had to flex your skill to get out. Now a days you catch someone in a camp and "shitcloakcaptainkirklulz." is what you see 80% of the time. The new ships in the alliance tourney gift package are cloaking logistics. -.-; Is this going to be a glimpse of the future? Please don't make stupid **** like this a trend in your future ship rebalancing.

-But if you are, please oh please! give me a cloak bonus on the blackbird and lets CLOAK ALL THE BISHES!

Then we can have something like this.... CLOAK ALL THE BISHES! -In order to find someone to kill.
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#2 - 2012-06-25 16:30:26 UTC
"I CANT KILL BISHES IN MA AWESOME CAMP GATE!, CCPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-06-25 16:43:14 UTC
allow me to present you with a selection of witty responses:
1. l2smartbomb
2. rock is OP -scissors
3. epic saga, luke
4. in soviet russia, carebears make pirates cry
5. gatecamps are SRS BIZNIZ

and finally
6. this

I should buy an Ishtar.

Talon Mordu
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-06-25 17:41:22 UTC
Kalel Nimrott wrote:
"I CANT KILL BISHES IN MA AWESOME CAMP GATE!, CCPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

lol! actually i could careless considering i fly recon i am one of those cloak homos. I just find the fact they are just adding more ships with the role in mind is kinda boring. Im sure they can come up with slightly more creative content rather than giving a few ships here and there cloak bonuses.

Just off the top of my head i can think of:

Caldari: swarm missiles. (fires 1 extra missile per ship skill level)
Gallente: 2% of your armor regenerates when your drones damage an enemy. (2% per)
Amarr: 2% of the damage you do melts the enemy armor causing them to take extra damage
Minmatar: 5% more speed for AB's per lvl.

I am just pointing out the fact they have so much more they can do and they choose not too. Heck how long has it been since they added new modules? Not counting this patch i think the last time any decent modules where thrown in to the mix was when they remade the damage control to be something other than reprocess junk. Its only now that they took the time to realize we dont have enough paper in this rock mix.

I love eve for its diversity and sadly i see very little of it as of recent.

-The new modules are a much welcomed change but a tiny one.

-But i guess im cool with just being called "because falcon," it doesnt bother me it is what i specced for.

As far as #6 is concerned... if i remember right if it wasnt for him in the movie they never would've stood a chance?
Batelle
Federal Navy Academy
#5 - 2012-06-25 18:02:44 UTC
Talon Mordu wrote:

Gallente: 2% of your armor regenerates when your drones damage an enemy. (2% per)
Amarr: 2% of the damage you do melts the enemy armor causing them to take extra damage

yeah, the top of your head is a bad place for ideas.

"**CCP is changing policy, and has asked that we discontinue the bonus credit program after November 7th. So until then, enjoy a super-bonus of 1B Blink Credit for each 60-day GTC you buy!"**

Never forget.

Talon Mordu
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-06-25 18:06:04 UTC
Batelle wrote:
Talon Mordu wrote:

yeah, the top of your head is a bad place for ideas.

my bad. forgot everyone gets it right off the bat. Roll Thats why we have such perfect games out there im sure. Roll
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
#7 - 2012-06-25 21:04:17 UTC
Learn to gate camp. The only ship a good small 0.0 gate camp cannot kill through moderate skill is a cloaky nulli T3. Get a good inty and kill SBs, covops and BR's like it is cool.

CCP should add more NPC 0.0 space to open it up and liven things up: the Stepping Stones project.

ACE McFACE
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-06-26 03:33:32 UTC
Talon Mordu wrote:
Has anyone else noticed the "omg fit a cloak on everything"-trend?

I miss the days that the only cloak you had was the gate session change. The trill of jumping into a camp and knowing you where ****** and had to flex your skill to get out. Now a days you catch someone in a camp and "shitcloakcaptainkirklulz." is what you see 80% of the time. The new ships in the alliance tourney gift package are cloaking logistics. -.-; Is this going to be a glimpse of the future? Please don't make stupid **** like this a trend in your future ship rebalancing.

-But if you are, please oh please! give me a cloak bonus on the blackbird and lets CLOAK ALL THE BISHES!

Then we can have something like this.... CLOAK ALL THE BISHES! -In order to find someone to kill.

Only the crusier is a cloaking logistics, and no one is ever going to fly them in actual PvP because they will cost huge amounts and will only be a collectors item

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.