These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Paper Version of the Eve-O forums

Author
Timberwulf420
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-06-25 12:30:01 UTC
Is it possible to get a paper version of the Eve- O forums printed, say for arguments sake, twice daily?
ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#2 - 2012-06-25 12:31:35 UTC
Does this mean you will then be quite literally defecating all over the forums? As opposed to the metaphorical sense that is happening right now?

Dodixie > Hek

Timberwulf420
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-06-25 12:32:46 UTC
ElQuirko wrote:
Does this mean you will then be quite literally defecating all over the forums? As opposed to the metaphorical sense that is happening right now?




...erm. your read my mind? - does that work ?
Kiteo Hatto
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-06-25 12:32:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Kiteo Hatto
The would be no forests left on earth, but then again you wouldn't need toilet paper either, just use **** threads.
Minimal Charisma
Padded Sell
#5 - 2012-06-25 12:39:55 UTC
It's not possible.
It was tried, but the little baggies of doggy doodoo they were printed on were found to spontaneously combust.
Frying Doom
#6 - 2012-06-25 13:37:57 UTC
Someone might want to check the OP's IP address and see if the account has been hijacked if you haven't already.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Jimmy Gunsmythe
Sebiestor Tribe
#7 - 2012-06-25 13:39:32 UTC
How emergent. +1

John Hancock

Kyle Ward
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-06-25 13:44:10 UTC
ISD?! One of the patients got out again!

The Sandbox, you're playing it wrong!

Dark Assassin15
Failed Diplomacy
#9 - 2012-06-25 13:52:52 UTC
Timberwulf420 wrote:
Is it possible to get a paper version of the Eve- O forums printed, say for arguments sake, twice daily?


is it possible that you could please refrain from vomiting all over the forums ?
you created 15 pointless threads in the course of 33 minutes

[img]http://www.invokemethod.com/repo/failedsig.png[/img]

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#10 - 2012-06-25 13:56:58 UTC
Dark Assassin15 wrote:
Timberwulf420 wrote:
Is it possible to get a paper version of the Eve- O forums printed, say for arguments sake, twice daily?


is it possible that you could please refrain from vomiting all over the forums ?
you created 15 pointless threads in the course of 33 minutes


[Tinfoil hat] That was done in order to move the threads which relate to the naughty folks doing naughty things in FW off the first page of the forums. Clever in a way, but shiptoasting like he does makes it obvious.

Don't feed the troll.
Patient 2428190
DEGRREE'Fo'FREE Internet Business School
#11 - 2012-06-25 13:57:30 UTC
The next time you go number 2 in the restroom, save the paper waste.

You now have a paper version of the Eve Online Forums.
ElQuirko
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#12 - 2012-06-25 15:27:59 UTC
Patient 2428190 wrote:
The next time you go number 2 in the restroom, save the paper waste.

You now have a paper version of the Eve Online Forums.


Are the little bits of sweetcorn the rare goodposts?

Dodixie > Hek

Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#13 - 2012-06-25 15:29:26 UTC
Kyle Ward wrote:
ISD?! One of the patients got out again!



**** THEY KNOW

THEY


ARE


ON


TO


ME

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#14 - 2012-06-25 15:37:37 UTC
Timberwulf420 wrote:
Is it possible to get a paper version of the Eve- O forums printed, say for arguments sake, twice daily?


paper company stockholder?

perhaps printer ink?

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Jimmy Gunsmythe
Sebiestor Tribe
#15 - 2012-06-25 16:53:10 UTC
Patient 2428190 wrote:
The next time you go number 2 in the restroom, save the paper waste.

You now have a paper version of the Eve Online Forums.


I lol'd. Btw, love the sh*t-eating grin your toon has.

John Hancock