These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How much ISK do you make?

Author
Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2012-06-25 01:55:38 UTC
I do some recruitment work whenever I need some ISK. pays well.

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#22 - 2012-06-25 01:57:01 UTC
Nicki Larsen wrote:
PVP mostly, I tend to lose ships all to often due to stupid glitches.
(I hate Australian Internet pipe to EVE servers)

I live 0.0 Sov space, and running the anoms im only make 50mil a day, (4hrs playing)
I just hear of ppl doing the same anoms as me making around $500 a day. Maybe its time to learn to fly a tengu. Ships seem so unbalanced.

Depends of a lot of stuff but mostly chance.

You can run DED sites in 30min (+probing time) and get billions and the day after or for weeks get 0 to little isk. Do different things instead of zombiefying yourself it's the best way to win some isk and have fun.

brb

Sivir Iska
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#23 - 2012-06-25 01:58:54 UTC
Off of about 3-4 Lvl 4 missions I do a day, about 20 million or so from mission rewards and bounties. Not a whole lot really, but it gives me something to whittle a couple of hours away with.
Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2012-06-25 01:59:58 UTC
Sivir Iska wrote:
Off of about 3-4 Lvl 4 missions I do a day, about 20 million or so from mission rewards and bounties. Not a whole lot really, but it gives me something to whittle a couple of hours away with.

get a tengu and you'll no-effort like 6 in those couple of hours

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-06-25 02:02:43 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:
Sivir Iska wrote:

You forgot the important stuff: "pimped Tengu" Lol

brb

Copine Callmeknau
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-06-25 02:03:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Copine Callmeknau
I make all of it

Nicki Larsen wrote:
PVP mostly, I tend to lose ships all to often due to stupid glitches.
(I hate Australian Internet pipe to EVE servers)

huh,funny that cause I'm running three clients on a Telstra 3G wireless dongle out on a farm in the back of victoria.

I don't seem to have any problems Lol
suck less

There should be a rather awesome pic here

gfark
Apotheosis.
#27 - 2012-06-25 02:05:45 UTC
Domi / Tengu combo running anoms in 0.0 I get 120M/hr consistently.
Thank you CCP for nice new drone damage mod.
Sivir Iska
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-06-25 02:06:49 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:
Sivir Iska wrote:

I have a Tengu, not dumb enough to pimp it out needlessly when t2 mods will work just fine.
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#29 - 2012-06-25 02:09:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Simi Kusoni
Ioci wrote:
Chances are, OP you are making the average.

Saying it again for the hundredth time. If everyone was making 200 mill an hr, Plex wouldn't be selling for 500 mill. They would be selling for 5 Billion. Ignore the people saying they are making 200 mill an hr. They are bald faced liars. 12 mill an hr is the PvE average in EVE. You willget rare spikes to as high as half a billion but it's based on loots that have optic value far above their true value and they are extremely rare.

rofl.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Nicki Larsen
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2012-06-25 02:11:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Nicki Larsen
Copine Callmeknau wrote:
... back of victoria.

This could be the reason why. Trace route detects the issue with Sydney node when going overseas,

on a side note. Could you send me a trace from your location?
Block out any sensitive details ofcourse.
Bluddwolf
Heimatar Military Industries
#31 - 2012-06-25 02:25:42 UTC
Before the mission runner nerfs, I could make between 15 - 35 mil isk per mission = about 2 hours of play max. On a really good day I could play for about 5 hours and make about 80 mil isk.

Now after the nerf, I'd say I've lost about 40% of my isk earning potential.

EVE Online Fan ... Looking for "End Game" since 2006 ... Happily, I still havn't found it

Cloned S0ul
POCKOCMOC Inc.
#32 - 2012-06-25 02:26:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Cloned S0ul
Nicki Larsen wrote:

Whats an average amount of ISK to make each day?

Passive & Active?

Depend my sacrifice, luck and and condition, im able to earn around 300-450 mil per 6-8 hour withaut any break-afk form game while using main + 2 alts (active incomes, zero pisive), in fact i have actualy only 280mil isk in total in all my character form seling some assets , im to lazy for endeles farm, so in last two month zero profit.

My personal treatment to incomes changes long time ago, i realize isk cant made me happy, they not so importand as before, less isk i have better for me, i earn isk only if i realy need them, not for colecting them...
Nex apparatu5
Blackwood Co.
#33 - 2012-06-25 02:27:34 UTC
Enough to feed my PVP habits, which is all I need.
Aldeb Haraz
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2012-06-25 02:31:35 UTC
Nex apparatu5 wrote:
Enough to feed my PVP habits, which is all I need.

+1 to that, I put in just enough effort (read: almost none) to fund 2 of my accounts on plex as well as keep a good stock of PVP ships. Really doesnt take much to do that to be quite honest
Shepard Wong Ogeko
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2012-06-25 02:48:01 UTC
Ioci wrote:
Chances are, OP you are making the average.

Saying it again for the hundredth time. If everyone was making 200 mill an hr, Plex wouldn't be selling for 500 mill. They would be selling for 5 Billion. Ignore the people saying they are making 200 mill an hr. They are bald faced liars. 12 mill an hr is the PvE average in EVE. You willget rare spikes to as high as half a billion but it's based on loots that have optic value far above their true value and they are extremely rare.

You are forgetting the plex supply curve.

Just as there are players who have tons of isk to throw at subscription fees, there are also players with real world cash who see plex as an easy way to get isk.
Nikodiemus
Jokulhlaup
#36 - 2012-06-25 04:06:02 UTC
Ignoring all the people in this thread that cannot spell and are still obviously native English speakers...

Asking how much isk people make per week or day or month is just as bad as asking "What makes the most money?" in MD. To be straight forward though, there is no reasonable amount to strive for per hour because so many players simply buy PLEX to fund their gameplay.

It is far easier to pay for a plex with currency, (especially dollars) and save that time which would have been consumed mining or trading or whoring w/e, than making it yourself.
Nicki Larsen
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2012-06-25 04:17:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Nicki Larsen
Nikodiemus wrote:
Ignoring all the people in this thread that cannot spell and are still obviously native English speakers...

First of all, You say ignore, yet they have been more useful to answering my question then yourself.

I was not asking for tip or trick nor asking what I am best to strive for. A simple question of "How much do you make" to help clarify a question to myself, "How well am I doing compared to others?"

Second, Whats the point in buy 200bil in PLEX if you don't know how to use it. Kinda pointless.

And to answer your next question, If I had 200bil in PLEX then why don't I just buy a better Toon? Well this is adventure with no ending credit video but how good you are per hour/week/month.

But thanks for your reply, don't know what I'd do without a good Troller.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#38 - 2012-06-25 04:21:38 UTC
With both accounts churning and I'm "On the ball" and not watching netflix I can push about 100-110M an hour. This never happens because it's boring as hell.

Realistically with me watching netflix and both accounts churning I'll hit 90M an hour.

Sometimes when I want to go super low effort I'll load up a droneboat and settle for 45M an hour while I watch a movie and hope the rats don't murder me.
Malacath Azaria
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2012-06-25 04:23:22 UTC
Nicki Larsen wrote:
Copine Callmeknau wrote:
... back of victoria.

This could be the reason why. Trace route detects the issue with Sydney node when going overseas,

on a side note. Could you send me a trace from your location?
Block out any sensitive details ofcourse.

I live in Sydney, no issues here.

Suck less.
Shameless Avenger
Can Preachers of Kador
#40 - 2012-06-25 04:27:36 UTC
Oh yeah... I forgot the super super low effort:

3 accounts doing lvl 4 cargo hauling missions *totally* afk. Haven't done it in a while, no idea how much iskies per hour.

"This is the Ninja. He will scan you down; he will salvage your wrecks and there shall be no aggro"