These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

♥♥♥ Lyris Nairn for CSM8 2013 — Space Friend to All : THE OFFICIAL THREAD ♥♥♥

Author
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#21 - 2012-03-24 23:01:04 UTC
Lyris Nairn wrote:

I will have to try out starting with boots for the jungle. So far, all possible positions begin with the same build for me. I like to build him with attack speed marks, magic resist per level glyphs, and flat armour seals. I am a bit concerned with what I should do about quintessences, since there seem to be quite a few options. Right now I have armour penetration, but I am also considering perhaps the usefulness of more attack speed, or move speed. Your thoughts?

Move-speed quints never hurt. Straight AD might work as well, for a bit more early-game strength and a faster clear time.

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-04-17 15:28:47 UTC
Galio turns out to be a very rewarding champion to play!

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#23 - 2012-04-17 16:28:51 UTC
I keep trying to just jungle and kill the creeps, but the other team comes along and kills me every time! Why can't they just let me play the game my way???

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Lyrrashae
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#24 - 2012-04-20 00:57:21 UTC
Please stop trolling, kthxbai.

Ni.

Gloomy Gus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#25 - 2012-04-20 14:20:36 UTC
I'm pretty unironically excited about this upcoming campaign, to the point of almost happiness.

"DIE N***ERS1 DIE!!!" - EVENEWS24's Riverini "Gloomy Gus is literally a pocket" - Krixtal Icefluxor (former EVE Online player)

Gloomy Gus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#26 - 2012-04-20 14:22:59 UTC
Reserved for the upcoming year's campaign enthusiasm.

"DIE N***ERS1 DIE!!!" - EVENEWS24's Riverini "Gloomy Gus is literally a pocket" - Krixtal Icefluxor (former EVE Online player)

Lyrrashae
#27 - 2012-04-21 06:07:49 UTC
Gloomy Gus wrote:
Reserved for the upcoming year's campaign enthusiasm.

*Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke...

There, was that enthusiastic enough for you?

I can surely go for more variation in colour and volume, if you'd like!

Ni.

Gloomy Gus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#28 - 2012-04-21 13:52:34 UTC
Lyrrashae wrote:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

wait are you being sarcastic

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-06-20 00:28:33 UTC
Gloomy Gus wrote:
I'm pretty unironically excited about this upcoming campaign, to the point of almost happiness.

I am thrilled to know that my campaign can bring the light of hope to even the most Gloomy Gus in New Eden.

Indahmawar Fazmarai
#30 - 2012-06-20 06:36:47 UTC
Things are looking well, I just hope CCP won't spoil them.
Tarryn Nightstorm
#31 - 2012-06-20 09:52:24 UTC
Bad necro! Bad!

No dinner for you!

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Linna Excel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2012-06-21 02:14:00 UTC
Why not vote for the goon running hulkageddon or the one who's avatar reminds me of the star wars emperor? I mean how do I know you are the right goon for the job and not just some cheap imitation goon? We want better goons!

I say you all should duke it out via a youtube karaoke contest to show who's the best. Pick a lady gaga song, put on your weirdest outfit, and see who nails it.

Also democracy sucks, it's a glorified mob... which I guess that explains a lot about null.
Ryoken McKeon
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-06-21 02:20:32 UTC
Linna Excel wrote:

I say you all should duke it out via a youtube karaoke contest to show who's the best. Pick a lady gaga song, put on your weirdest outfit, and see who nails it.

Whiny carebearing aside, this would be a fun way for goons to pick their CSM candidates.
Gloomy Gus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#34 - 2012-06-22 16:01:57 UTC
Who's to say that hasn't been our tradition already

Linna Excel
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#35 - 2012-06-22 18:58:21 UTC
youtube vid of the mittani in drag singing born this way or it didn't happen.
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-06-22 19:53:14 UTC
Linna Excel wrote:
Why not vote for the goon running hulkageddon or the one who's avatar reminds me of the star wars emperor? I mean how do I know you are the right goon for the job and not just some cheap imitation goon? We want better goons!

The proof is in the pudding, space friend. If you don't believe me, just ask me!

Tessa Scyne
Shadowknight Securities
#37 - 2012-06-23 23:25:10 UTC
Ms. Chronicles of Narnia,

I'm a long time viewer first time caller interested to know your stance on Carebears? Source of valid complaints or source of Lols?

What about role players?

P.S. Are you planning to kiss any babbys during your run? I'm interested as I will need to make one before then if so.

CEO, **SHADOWKNIGHT**securites ||  "Your Light in the Darkness."

Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-06-24 02:17:12 UTC
Ms. Scyne,

I am all about Care Bears. I absolutely loved that show as a child. Did you know that Cheer Bear grew up to be a recording artist? You may have heard her works as the background to some PVP videos released by Pandemic Legion. As for the in-game people masquerading as benevolent, furry friends, my long-held belief has been to point them at Jade Constantine's La Maison de tout les Plaisirs for a small kick-back. Don't tell anyone, but despite the uproarious clamour to the contrary, Ms. Constantine and I have had a quiet business partnership for several years.

As for babbys, I do not endorse them being anywhere near Jade Constantine.

David Toviyah
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2012-06-26 13:27:30 UTC
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#40 - 2012-06-26 13:31:31 UTC
David Toviyah wrote:

I could not agree more.