These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

---CLOSED, WHO WANTS TO TAKE OVER?--- [WTS] Caldari COSMOS kits

First post
Author
Jennimar
Raytheon Intergalactic Research
Fall From Grace.
#61 - 2012-06-12 16:10:25 UTC
Please contract one to me...for 550....I assume you'll be putting this in friggi?
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#62 - 2012-06-12 20:48:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Takashi Ishikawa
Jennimar wrote:
Please contract one to me...for 550....I assume you'll be putting this in friggi?

The contract is up.

LAST KIT AVAILABLE AT DISCOUNT PRICE 550M!

ORDER VIA THIS THREAD TO BUY AT DISCOUNT PRICE!

EDIT: Yes, delivery is to Friggi, that is the hub of Caldari COSMOS. We deliver to all hisec systems (if you really want, but seriously - why would anyone want that)
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#63 - 2012-06-13 20:57:41 UTC
-----Update on contracts:-----

Beware of kits sold by dishonest players via public contracts (incomplete / misleading descriptions).

To ensure 100% safe and legit trade always order via this thread or convo anyone from Butcher's Raiders ingame. Our public and private contracts are always 100% complete and include the same items as always (thanks to the magic of "copy contract" option). You might say our recipe stays the same. if you really to accept our public contract make sure it's really us (Lucky Aubrey is the seller).

Unfortunately you may encounter kits on public contracts that are incomplete and/or have misleading description. We try to take them down ASAP by either buying them out or contacting the seller to keep the market clean of scams.

TL;DR - THEY BE SCAMMIN' COSMOS KITS! ORDER HERE (OR CONVO/MAIL US INGAME)!

ALSO - LAST KIT AVAILABLE FOR 550M IF ORDERED HERE!
Bisben
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#64 - 2012-06-16 04:07:53 UTC
I'll take a kit for 550 :)
Also a mail with all the relevant info, i'm a first timer hehe
Dominus A
Weird Science Inc.
#65 - 2012-06-16 18:25:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Dominus A
One kit to Dominus A please.

Btw one question. Is one unit of Wei Todaki included?

Ty
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#66 - 2012-06-17 15:26:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Takashi Ishikawa
Dominus A wrote:
One kit to Dominus A please.

Btw one question. Is one unit of Wei Todaki included?

Ty

Wei Todaki is an example of a mission-specific item that is not included in our kit. Mission-specific items spawn only one per player (in a kill mission) so one would have to accept a mission in order to get a chance to obtain such item and then fail the mission to keep the item for sale. Nobody wants to fail a COSMOS mission (especially the one with Wei - this is second to last of all Caldari COSMOS missions), so you probably won't find Wei Todaki anywhere on the contracts. And if you do, expect the price to be around 500m for it alone, if not more.

Also, as the third and last of our discounted kits has been sold to Bisben, we now return to our regular price - 600m per kit. It is still a good investment, as you may boost your Caldari standing and easily earn a lot more than the 600m you paid for the kit.
Bengt Zorius
Black Space Conquest Ltd
#67 - 2012-06-19 14:31:17 UTC
I would like to buy a kit, does it include a guide for the missions?
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#68 - 2012-06-19 16:51:52 UTC
Bengt Zorius wrote:
I would like to buy a kit, does it include a guide for the missions?

We give you a link to a guide that worked best for us and our customers. It tells you what ships to use and what to expect in the kill missions - very useful, we always advise to read it carefully. The contract for you will be up shortly.

The kits are available at 600m per one. If you buy more, we give discounts, we also accept returns (no questions asked). Invite your corpmates, bring your alts and double the rewards from COSMOS missions! Running the arc for two chars takes just as long as running it just for yourself, but you get twice as much ISK, storyline BPCs and other nice rewards.
Bengt Zorius
Black Space Conquest Ltd
#69 - 2012-06-19 19:21:59 UTC
Can you contract 1 set to me please.
Odin Lister
Remnants of War
#70 - 2012-06-21 19:41:30 UTC
I will take a contract in friggi cheers.
Rask Ghael
Devil's Discards
#71 - 2012-06-26 01:31:47 UTC
Contract 1 set to Rask Ghael Please

Snip Snap Indeed

Apollo Sharisa
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#72 - 2012-07-03 02:26:12 UTC
i want one m8
Tibus Massani
Tactical Worldwide Operations
Semper Fidelis Coalition
#73 - 2012-07-03 02:52:19 UTC
How much for the items alone?
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#74 - 2012-07-03 10:16:41 UTC
Tibus Massani wrote:
How much for the items alone?

The kit is 600m, if you buy more than one we can give you a discount. We accept returns, we provide help and intel on missions.
KaoLing
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#75 - 2012-07-03 19:34:47 UTC
Do a Gallente pack plz lol
Takashi Ishikawa
Perkone
Caldari State
#76 - 2012-07-03 20:48:03 UTC
KaoLing wrote:

Haha, sorry - we have our hands full with Caldari kits. You can do them even if you have low standing to Caldari - train your Connections and with our kit you will be able to do the arc with just 1.5 or 1.0 starting standing.
Apollo Sharisa
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#77 - 2012-07-04 00:20:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Apollo Sharisa
i need the info on how to get this going Also I want a second kit so i can dual box
KaoLing
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#78 - 2012-07-04 03:42:40 UTC
Takashi Ishikawa wrote:
KaoLing wrote:

Haha, sorry - we have our hands full with Caldari kits. You can do them even if you have low standing to Caldari - train your Connections and with our kit you will be able to do the arc with just 1.5 or 1.0 starting standing.

LOL need the standings to get perfect refine
Mai Sunn
Doomheim
#79 - 2012-07-09 21:51:55 UTC
How much for two kits?
Johnn Crihton
Perkone
Caldari State
#80 - 2012-07-12 14:39:36 UTC
I will take one kit please, contract @ Jita if possible.
A corp mate of mine Debster, bought one, haven't done it, but trying to get her to do one soon.

regards,

JC