These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Increasing Standings

Author
Torrus Hax
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2011-10-07 09:50:59 UTC
Hi, I wonder if someone could help please

What is the best/quickest way to increase my standings to a faction apart from just grinding missions ?

Thanks
Florin Pelecaci
Doomheim
#2 - 2011-10-07 09:54:47 UTC
What you need is the plan.......The Plan
Skyly
Safety Set To Red
Train Wreck.
#3 - 2011-10-07 10:04:26 UTC
You can also train social skills.

Social increases the standing gain per mission. Connections gives you +0.4 standing per level trained (only takes effect the next time you run a mission for them).

There are other skills that you probably won't use unless you need to "repair" a damaged standing.

The link in the post above may also help.
Hamster Too
Golden Fowl
#4 - 2011-10-07 11:14:27 UTC
If you have ISK you can also use the data center agents (http://www.eve-wiki.net/index.php?title=Data_Center_Agents) to quickly increase the faction standing.
Aston Bradley
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2011-10-07 11:57:20 UTC
You can train social, and it's worth doing. Training up to level 4 will only take 1 day or so of training, for 20% of standing increase when you compete a mission. Connection is also worth doing.

The thing you should be really doing are storyline missions. You get them after completing 16 missions for an agent, and they give you a very nice boost of faction standing. When you get a storyline mission, do not miss the opportunity to do it.

Finally, choose your agents according to what corporation you wish to increase your standing too. If you want to get lev 2-3-4 missions quickly, your best chance is to focus on agent of a same corporation (can be filtered with the agent finder). Corporation standing increases rather quickly compared to faction standin and it will give you access to a rather large number of agents for superior levels of missions.

[i]FiS should be the priority, but WiS should not be burried!

Don't encourage CCP to make empty promises or Incarna will happen again![/i]

Aston Bradley
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2011-10-07 12:16:51 UTC
Oh and as far as faction standing goes, if you don't want to loose standing to other factions try to avoid missions that make you encounter faction NPCs.

[i]FiS should be the priority, but WiS should not be burried!

Don't encourage CCP to make empty promises or Incarna will happen again![/i]

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2011-10-08 03:28:07 UTC
Florin Pelecaci wrote:
What you need is.......The Plan

Thanks, I fixed it for you.

Blink

The Faction Standing Repair Plan can also be worked to just increase standings for a specific Faction if wanted. However, don't forget to work the Event Agents of the allied Faction as well. That will also help increase the standings for the specific Faction of choice.

DMC