These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

ALL Items GONE.

Author
Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#81 - 2012-06-18 11:58:43 UTC
Cutter Isaacson wrote:
Can we get an update please Miilla?

*Hopes he quits*

Lol
Dheeradj Nurgle
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#82 - 2012-06-18 12:14:30 UTC
This went from enormous self-entitlement(Amg CCP you fix mai shizzle nao) to idiotic Retardness...

Really.... Wrong Station..... How stupid can you be if you don't double check.... I can expect this from a Rookie, but you're just a Noob.
stoicfaux
#83 - 2012-06-18 12:17:22 UTC
You know, when CCP was working WiS, we didn't have these kind of problems...

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#84 - 2012-06-18 12:17:38 UTC
THE L0CK wrote:
Lol, she just told us in chat that she was in the wrong station Big smile

-8/10 because OP trolled himself

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Cebraio
4S Corporation
Goonswarm Federation
#85 - 2012-06-18 12:20:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Cebraio
Also, Milla, you raise a petition and start a whine thread without ever checking your assets? What?SmileBig smileLol

Edit:
Miilla wrote:

Done that, checked assets, ...

Really? L2Assets
Miilla wrote:

Has to be patch related because it was there pre patch, I wasnt in rens, came back after the patch. stuff gone. Too much of a concidence.

Yeah, it can't be anything else. Too much of a coincidence.

Miilla wrote:

GMs even said its a know issue and their work around didn't work.

It's a known issue with EVE players.
stoicfaux
#86 - 2012-06-18 12:24:29 UTC
Wrong station eh?

Personal Rule of Mine: When I find something very, very, very Stupid in life, I first do an idiot check (e.g. is it plugged in, check email for memos/udpates, check for missing assets in the assets window) before ripping someone a new one and then looking Stupid myself.

Pon Farr Memorial: once every 7 years, all the carebears in high-sec must PvP or they will be temp-banned.

Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#87 - 2012-06-18 12:32:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Jack Paladin
Too fail to be CCP's fault ^^
BrundleMeth
State War Academy
Caldari State
#88 - 2012-06-18 12:45:22 UTC
Funny...

Reminds me of the time I went to the bar with no pants on and said

"Well my Jump Clone was dressed before I left the house"...
Mutnin
SQUIDS.
#89 - 2012-06-18 12:48:31 UTC
It's me I stole your bike..
Greg Valanti
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#90 - 2012-06-18 12:53:31 UTC
Despite the OP being an idiot, there was an issue with the unified inventory that was causing all my assets to disappear daily on one of my characters. I would have to leave the region then contract them all to another character in order to retrieve them after every downtime. The patch 2 weeks ago corrected this.

At one point I had 3 capsules because while docked in my pod, my pod would disappear overnight. I would be granted a rookie ship from the insurance co. upon logging in which I could board without a pod - resulting in me being in different systems/regions than my pod... in retrospect I wish I had ejected/self destructed while in space to see what would happen.
DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#91 - 2012-06-18 12:56:21 UTC
stoicfaux wrote:
Wrong station eh?

Personal Rule of Mine: When I find something very, very, very Stupid in life, I first do an idiot check (e.g. is it plugged in, check email for memos/udpates, check for missing assets in the assets window) before ripping someone a new one and then looking Stupid myself.

This one time I was looking for my pen for half an hour while I was holding it in my own hand. /facepalm

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

Ziranda Hakuli
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#92 - 2012-06-18 14:05:42 UTC
Well op i would be lieing if i said i feel bad for ya but......all i gotta say is Karma is a biatch...
Pak Narhoo
Splinter Foundation
#93 - 2012-06-18 14:43:29 UTC
Greg Valanti wrote:
Despite the OP being an idiot, there was an issue with the unified inventory that was causing all my assets to disappear daily on one of my characters.

I have something like that too.

ALL MY BPO'S ARE MISSING!

That is if I use the inventory from hell, go to my items then double click the can my BPO's are in from the my items window, well they're not in it or are they? If I use the IFH and use the tree that extents from 'my items' then click on the container with my BPO's they suddenly are back. :o

So nice to have barely working gadgets forced upon us.

Anyway, thats OT! Big smile

Wacktopia
Fleet-Up.com
Keep It Simple Software Group
#94 - 2012-06-18 14:52:56 UTC
Miilla wrote:
KrakizBad wrote:
I, too, had hundreds of billions of assets in Rens. Logs will show nothing so I will accept it back in cash tia.

I dont want the cash; I have cash, I want my stuff, all COLLECTOR stuffs.

Yeah I had the same stuff too. I'll play firefall tool until I get my rares back....

Kitchen sink? Seriousy, get your ship together -  Fleet-Up.com

Chandaris
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#95 - 2012-06-19 16:51:52 UTC
walk towards the light.....
Alexa Coates
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#96 - 2012-06-19 18:05:47 UTC
This is what OP gets for organizing this stupid hulkageddon bullshittery that is causing the ******* economy to collapse on its ass.

That's a Templar, an Amarr fighter used by carriers.

Morganta
The Greater Goon
#97 - 2012-06-19 18:17:51 UTC
DeBingJos wrote:
stoicfaux wrote:
Wrong station eh?

This one time I was looking for my pen for half an hour while I was holding it in my own hand. /facepalm

I hope you put it down first... or is that how you got those snazzy tattoos?
Ituhata Saken
Killboard Padding Services
#98 - 2012-06-19 18:20:15 UTC
Morganta wrote:
DeBingJos wrote:
stoicfaux wrote:
Wrong station eh?

I hope you put it down first... or is that how you got those snazzy tattoos?

Yeah I've walked around tearing the house apart for 15 minutes looking for the keys i had already put in my pocket.

So close...

Hurricane Ivan
Doomheim
#99 - 2012-06-19 18:31:29 UTC
Shame the OP hasn't returned to bask in the glow of their mental error.
DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#100 - 2012-06-19 18:38:00 UTC
Hurricane Ivan wrote:
Shame the OP hasn't returned to bask in the glow of their mental error.

QFT

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.