These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Unfair Moltden Heath LSeC Wardecs

First post First post
Author
Not Orious
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#221 - 2012-06-18 18:06:57 UTC
Im Jed wrote:
Orvar Yassa wrote:
2bhammered wrote:
X ATM092 wrote:
Ueberlisk wrote:
I, King of Oddelulf cannot watch silently as these arrogant infidels write bad things about our beloved region and all the cool people living in it. This can only be counted as war declaration against all of molden heath and If war is what E-UNI wants, then war is what E-UNI shall have! no quarter will be given! E-UNI shall feel the wrath of TL carebear division in very near future.

THE KING IN THE SOUTH!

THE KING IN THE SOUTH!!

THE KING IN THE SOUTH!!!

THE KING IN THE SOUTH!!!!

THE KING IN THE SOUTH!!!!!
yopparai
ASTARTES CORP
Hashashin Cartel
#222 - 2012-06-18 18:09:13 UTC
CraftyCroc wrote:
To all uni members - the rest of eve laughs at you

Go Pirates!!!!
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#223 - 2012-06-18 18:28:11 UTC
Vasavia wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
Vasavia wrote:
:downswords:

Half the entire thread is ~elite~ pvpers whining, read the thread.

*facepalm*

Now you're clearly misquoting me for the sake of continued ****-posting to perpetuate a horrible troll. You missed COAD by several sub forums, m8. Re-calibrate your navicomp.

You must be somehow related to jade constantine, read the thread instead of spewing tinfoil enhanced drivel.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Mr Morita
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#224 - 2012-06-18 18:43:24 UTC
Ueberlisk wrote:
I, King of Oddelulf cannot watch silently as these arrogant infidels write bad things about our beloved region and all the cool people living in it. This can only be counted as war declaration against all of molden heath and If war is what E-UNI wants, then war is what E-UNI shall have! no quarter will be given! E-UNI shall feel the wrath of TL carebear division in very near future.

Hagel zum Führer des Südens!

oops. That was probably a bad language to do that in~

La Nariz wrote:
blahblahblahrabble~elitepvp~hippowindsurfstuff

You know with the amount you guys RMT tech, you could probably move out of your mom's basement. Just a thought~
xxxAlloxxx
Better Off Red
Unspoken Alliance.
#225 - 2012-06-18 18:51:37 UTC
Laktos wrote:
Kaeda Maxwell wrote:
xxxAlloxxx wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
Vasavia wrote:

M8 I have seen goons call themselves elite pvp'ers. So what the **** you trying to play that card for? it only serves to make you look like a idiot. Also no were on here will you see a Ransm or R1fta member call themselves elite. The molden heath community is built on non blues who love to pvp and have a great attitude when it comes to the loss of ships.

Except for Laktos his Falkan alt CraftyCroc keeps jamming my t1 frigs out Sad

Hey assholes. I'm an elite pvper. Garmon got nothing on me bitches.

But I taught you everything you know.... or was it the other way around? I cant remember now either way we are so ******* ~~~elite~~~ no one can stop us cause like elite pvp is like us~~~~~

And who ever wanted to know what I was on. BC Bud m8, best bud in Canada tyvm and yes you can have some we here in Canada love to share all the things!!!

TetraHydroC https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=453962

In Game Chat: 420 Pub chat

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#226 - 2012-06-18 18:57:55 UTC
xxxAlloxxx wrote:

But I taught you everything you know.... or was it the other way around? I cant remember now either way we are so ******* ~~~elite~~~ no one can stop us cause like elite pvp is like us~~~~~

The more tildes you have the stronger you get! Pretty soon EVE will collapse under the might of squiggly lines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Morita
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#227 - 2012-06-18 18:59:03 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
xxxAlloxxx wrote:

The more tildes you have the stronger you get! Pretty soon EVE will collapse under the might of squiggly lines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread is now about ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tildes.
Gabriel Z
Krabulous
#228 - 2012-06-18 19:02:43 UTC
Not sure who OP is talking about or to, but it ain't most of EUNI. I don't know what happened with EUNI in EVE before I started playing, but I'm loving logging on to fleet call ups, 2 or 3 in US prime time each night. Fleets fill up so fast that its first come first served. As soon as the wardecs came, people were excitedly moving down to join in the fun.

I've got a nice little collection of kill mails and I'm hungry for more. Many more. I hope the wardecs never end.
CraftyCroc
Fraternity Alliance Please Ignore
#229 - 2012-06-18 19:10:53 UTC
Gabriel Z wrote:
Not sure who OP is talking about or to, but it ain't most of EUNI. I hope the wardecs never end.

A perfect monkey for 0.0 blob warfare - someone recruit
Michael Harari
Genos Occidere
HYDRA RELOADED
#230 - 2012-06-18 19:16:00 UTC
CraftyCroc wrote:
Gabriel Z wrote:
Not sure who OP is talking about or to, but it ain't most of EUNI. I hope the wardecs never end.

Isnt eve uni a test training corp?
DeBingJos
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#231 - 2012-06-18 19:24:26 UTC
This thread makes me want to join the MH-pirates!

Ungi maðurinn þekkir reglurnar, en gamli maðurinn þekkir undantekningarnar. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.

jitapriceheckerguy
Doomheim
#232 - 2012-06-18 19:24:33 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Tyrozan
CraftyCroc wrote:
Gabriel Z wrote:

sounds like someone is incapable of leading a fleet of more than 5 members. -----Edit-----

Please, no personal attacks.

ISD Tyrozan
Ensign
Community Communications Liaisons
Interstellar Services Department
jitapriceheckerguy
Doomheim
#233 - 2012-06-18 19:30:23 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Tyrozan
Vincent R'lyeh wrote:
If you are against EVERYTHING that Keldumb just said and want a Molden Heath that is a place for solo & small gang warfare then I suggest you take a step backwards and realise the evil that E-UNI bring to this world.

Small gang pvp & solo pvp is not a place for massive blobs of 40+ people with 7 or 8 BB's griffins & guardians.

Small gang pvp is not even over 10 people although of course there is no strict definition.

Low-sec pirates are not the scum of the earth we are oddly a community especially in the Molden Heath region

We are people who like to pvp.............

LMAO. Are you really agitating for a small gang region? -----Edit-----

ISD Tyrozan
Ensign
Community Communications Liaisons
Interstellar Services Department
jitapriceheckerguy
Doomheim
#234 - 2012-06-18 19:32:39 UTC
Les Grenouilles wrote:
I also like how you use this line. From what I've seen, the denizens of Molden Heath were once a free people. Multiple times, people have moved down to crush their spirits: such as dark-rising, Solar (chikun) Wing, and some RP fags that have horns as their alliance logo. The peoples of R1FTA, RANSM, and ROLO have stood the test of time, while encouraging this "freedom" you speak of by doing whatever they want.

so whats the ******* problem? you withstood them, you should be able to withstand the "toddlers."
Vasavia
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#235 - 2012-06-18 19:46:51 UTC
La Nariz wrote:
Vasavia wrote:
La Nariz wrote:
Vasavia wrote:

*facepalm*

Now you're clearly misquoting me for the sake of continued ****-posting to perpetuate a horrible troll. You missed COAD by several sub forums, m8. Re-calibrate your navicomp.

You must be somehow related to jade constantine, read the thread instead of spewing tinfoil enhanced drivel.

You've missed the point on several occasions, m8. I give up on you.
xxxAlloxxx
Better Off Red
Unspoken Alliance.
#236 - 2012-06-18 19:50:40 UTC
Suqq Madiq wrote:
xxxAlloxxx wrote:

[ 2012.06.12 19:25:09 ] xxxAlloxxx > from what I last read you guys had decided to run with test
[ 2012.06.12 19:25:42 ] xxxAlloxxx > yes
[ 2012.06.12 19:25:43 ] Kelduum Revaan > TEST offered us free access to NPC fountain, as a bootstrap for a larger program
[ 2012.06.12 19:25:45 ] xxxAlloxxx > that null sec camp
[ 2012.06.12 19:25:54 ] xxxAlloxxx > it is in test space or there abouts
[ 2012.06.12 19:25:56 ] masty > ok well kelduum it was nice to talk to you
[ 2012.06.12 19:26:06 ] masty > i hope you do us some pleasure of coming down personally
[ 2012.06.12 19:26:14 ] Kelduum Revaan > so we can 'test' things out and make sure we have the links worked out before we scale it up

[ 2012.06.12 19:27:02 ] xxxAlloxxx > so are you saying there is a larger plan to join the CFC?
[ 2012.06.12 19:27:33 ] Kelduum Revaan > nope, more the other way around
[ 2012.06.12 19:27:48 ] Kelduum Revaan > the CFC has a significant proportion of E-UNI alumni
[ 2012.06.12 19:28:21 ] xxxAlloxxx > k I had my fun... gl hf
[ 2012.06.12 19:28:26 ] Kelduum Revaan > o7

So what I want to know is this. Dos eve uni want to be associated with the CFC? From what kelduum is saying, they not only want to be a part of the CFC but they want the CFC to follow the euni way. While this dos make sense to me as the Goons, TEST and EUNI have the same concept when it comes to pvp style. I do wonder what the rest of high sec thinks of this? What with the biggest high sec training alliance admitting to bigger plans to bring the CFC and by extension the goons into the Uni. I don't think I need to remind anyone what the goal of Goons/CFC is here, do really think it's best they use Euni as a feeder alliance?

Are you completely braindead? Wait, don't answer, I already know your response. Answer this instead, how can you jump to the conclusion that E-UNI wants to be any part of the CFC based on that chat log when it's 100% obvious that isn't what he said? Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you actually that dumb? There have been a lot of goodposts from your friends in Gunpoint, Team Liquid, etc, but you, sir, make them all look like giant ******* idiots. Keep on poastin'!

You read minds? you have no clue what will spew from my mouth which apparently is the spawn of a monkeys evil rectum, or some such thing~....

So you asked me how I can jump to the conclusion. Lets start by laying it out for you:

1.) Euni admit Test (wont admit **** all even if the ******* test said yes) is blue to them. While being blue to TEST dos not make euni part of the CFC at all, it dos fly in the face of there tradition which was that they were always neutral to big sov holding alliances. So unlike many many other alliances who go to NPC null to rebuild there pvp powers, euni moves to NPC null and blues the biggest kid on the block... hmmm

2.) Kelduum himself admits there is a high portion of euni grads now in TEST/Goons and CFC as a whole.

3.) My question was:

[ 2012.06.12 19:27:02 ] xxxAlloxxx > so are you saying there is a larger plan to join the CFC?

Instead of just saying no and leaving it at that Kelduum had this to say:

And then added this:

[ 2012.06.12 19:27:48 ] Kelduum Revaan > the CFC has a significant proportion of E-UNI alumni

Why would a CEO/CSM chair give a response like this. When a simple no would do well, especially when answering an obvious loaded question?

Now more to the important part of your post. How dos my post in anyway reflect on previous posts or on any of my corp mates? I stated an opinion and that's all. They may agree or disagree with what I have to say, this dos not change anything. Furthermore Butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts and butts

Saesra Virpio
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#237 - 2012-06-18 20:00:21 UTC
xxxAlloxxx wrote:

1.) Euni admit Test (wont admit **** all even if the ******* test said yes) is blue to them. While being blue to TEST dos not make euni part of the CFC at all, it dos fly in the face of there tradition which was that they were always neutral to big sov holding alliances. So unlike many many other alliances who go to NPC null to rebuild there pvp powers, euni moves to NPC null and blues the biggest kid on the block... hmmm

Test is currently -5 to the Uni

xxxAlloxxx wrote:

2.) Kelduum himself admits there is a high portion of euni grads now in TEST/Goons and CFC as a whole.

3.) My question was:

Instead of just saying no and leaving it at that Kelduum had this to say:

And then added this:

Test has a corporation that is almost entirely made-up of former Unistas including many former staff of the Uni that left last year. They maintain a very good relationship with the Uni including a monthly apprenticeship for Unistas who are interested in joining. Iirc that corporation is the second largest in Test. It's a very attractive option for graduates who are looking to move into null because so many members went through the same E-Uni experience or helped run the organization.
xxxAlloxxx
Better Off Red
Unspoken Alliance.
#238 - 2012-06-18 20:00:26 UTC
jitapriceheckerguy wrote:
CraftyCroc wrote:
Gabriel Z wrote:

sounds like someone is incapable of leading a fleet of more than 5 members. u mad the noobs are p!ssing in your face?

edit: actually, you probably enjoy golden showers

We dont let crafty lead anything m8... He just dos....

And yes golden showers is a prerequisite to join Gunpoint.

2.) yes surprising as it might be some people really do enjoy a region that has mostly small gang solo pvp readily available.

3.) Because posting with your jita alt is like the cool thing to do.

4.) Butts

jitapriceheckerguy
Doomheim
#239 - 2012-06-18 20:05:13 UTC
Quote:
Test has a corporation that is almost entirely made-up of former Unistas including many former staff of the Uni that left last year. They maintain a very good relationship with the Uni including a monthly apprenticeship for Unistas who are interested in joining. Iirc that corporation is the second largest in Test. It's a very attractive option for graduates who are looking to move into null because so many members went through the same E-Uni experience or helped run the organization

This is funny. It used to be that Uni was accused of being the recruiting wing of the Northern Coalition (specifically Morsus Mihi and TGRAD). Now apparently its Goon recruitment. It is more accurate to say that the UNI is the recruitment pool for corporations who want and know how to use noob power.
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#240 - 2012-06-18 20:09:00 UTC
jitapriceheckerguy wrote:
CraftyCroc wrote:
Gabriel Z wrote:

sounds like someone is incapable of leading a fleet of more than 5 members. u mad the noobs are p!ssing in your face?

edit: actually, you probably enjoy golden showers

The bold part is funny cause its true. That's why the ~elite~ pvpers are so buttmad in this thread.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133