These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
HazardsSoul
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#121 - 2012-06-18 08:39:20 UTC
I for one, Enjoy this great way to start my morning.
Please, bring the consequences.
We will even hold out the white flags for you.
Cetaphil Thrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#122 - 2012-06-18 18:13:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Cetaphil Thrace
Minelady is no more she logs in then out when i be mean to her lol, This thread is dead and so is she. gotta find a locator agent asap.
Strychnovem
The Icarus Expedition
Solyaris Chtonium
#123 - 2012-06-19 07:18:07 UTC
Those darn Goons... Always rustling jimmies.
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#124 - 2012-06-19 07:37:32 UTC
So Saturday is over. Did I miss the incredible storm of righteous fury that descended upon VFK?

Official Recruiter for GoonSwarm Corporation.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Lady Katherine Devonshire
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#125 - 2012-06-19 12:40:45 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:
is it just me, or are Goons unfairly picked on? All they do is log in and make Eve a better place, and they have to put up with this crap.

The needle on my Sarcasm Detector just blew out of the glass and imbedded itself in the wall. Big smile
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#126 - 2012-06-19 13:37:24 UTC
InternetSpaceship wrote:
So Saturday is over. Did I miss the incredible storm of righteous fury that descended upon VFK?

DOTLAN Says....

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Esther Okanata
Lionheart Investments
#127 - 2012-06-19 14:24:00 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

I haven't played EVE in a while, so I logged on today only to find out that the goons are killing hulks again, and offering 100 million ISKs for every 10 kills a person gets. This will effectively wreck the economy. I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

I don't think CCP should allow this sort of thing to occur on this scale. It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

Means you can make more profit while you mine and not get yourself killed. So i don't see a problem.
Garphunkle
Black Sky Inc
Blue Sky Syndicate
#128 - 2012-06-19 18:39:27 UTC
Oh ****, were all screwed. These high sec miners are the only source of minerals in the game! I was really starting to like this game, back to WoW I go than Cry
Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#129 - 2012-06-19 21:45:58 UTC
Saturday was the planned day for the attacks on the goons, but due to some disagreements amongst some of the corporations I decided to delay our attacks untill things are sorted out, but soon we will attack and this comes as a reality you goons will have to learn to deal with.

I read some of the posts people have made here and I'm glad many of you see this as a joke. It will only make things interesting when you find out later that I spoke nothing but the truth. The Goon's may be laughing now, and patting each other on the back for their not-so-clever comments in this forum, but later as they start to lose ships and materials over and over, again, and again they will realize that they have awoken an angry, sleeping, giant, and that giant is hungry for the Goon's and their lame allies.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle on this one Goons, so just deal with it.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#130 - 2012-06-19 22:10:26 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Saturday was the planned day for the attacks on the goons, but due to some disagreements amongst some of the corporations I decided to delay our attacks untill things are sorted out, but soon we will attack and this comes as a reality you goons will have to learn to deal with.

I read some of the posts people have made here and I'm glad many of you see this as a joke. It will only make things interesting when you find out later that I spoke nothing but the truth. The Goon's may be laughing now, and patting each other on the back for their not-so-clever comments in this forum, but later as they start to lose ships and materials over and over, again, and again they will realize that they have awoken an angry, sleeping, giant, and that giant is hungry for the Goon's and their lame allies.

You can't put the genie back in the bottle on this one Goons, so just deal with it.

Your such an obvious Goon-alt troll. Please, have my mouth babies!
The Crushah
Yarrtards With Epeen
#131 - 2012-06-19 22:39:18 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

Pfft. Excuses. Excuses. Typical overpromise and underdeliver. You my friend will never make it in the world of corporate forum smack if you cant deliver the goods!
Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#132 - 2012-06-20 00:15:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Mine Lady
Don't view our delay as inaction or weakness on our part. It's all a matter of logistics that wasn't taken into consideration when I begin this, but it's sorting itself out nicely. I give myself a pat on the back for orchestrating something so huge. All of your rash, smack talk will be rewarded shortly; just wait and see.

We miners have taken abuse from all of you escalating abusers for years. We whined, moaned, and cried over the loss of our ships and materials. We were made to feel helpless and hopeless, and our complaints were always drowned out by the wave of collective, stupid laughter coming from the uncaring pvp world. Our pleas for help always fell on the deaf uncaring ears of CCP. Well, those days are over and the EVE universe is going to see something new, something different. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what will go down in the next few weeks will take everyone by surprise... especially the Goons. This has been a long time coming, so go ahead and laugh all of you. Laugh, but I know when the shooting starts many of you will end up joining my group, and supporting me and my fleet. You will see why when zero day comes.

In many ways I actually feel sorry for the Goons now. Sometimes it's heart breaking to see a playground bully get his butt kicked.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#133 - 2012-06-20 07:28:17 UTC
You didn't think that Logistics would be an issue in Sov Warfare?

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#134 - 2012-06-20 07:36:37 UTC
Do not get me wrong...IF you really pull something off there will be a LOT of people to applaud you...even Goons I guess...

If NOT...well then it still was a class AA+ troll

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Yolanta Geezenstack
GWA Corp
#135 - 2012-06-20 12:38:14 UTC
2/10 - too obvious, but I like the megalomanic touch.
Darth Bri
Maniaci Dello Spazio
#136 - 2012-06-20 12:51:56 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm no troll or whatever you call them. I mean business. This destroying all mining crafts has to stop. You Goons best heed my warnings or you will suffer. You may view this as a joke now, but once you start losing ships, money and materials then and only then you will see that there are consequences that must be paid in full for your mindless actions.

Just back off of us miners. I have no desire to grief the Goons but if you continue your campaign then griefing is what you'll get.

I have never posted here but this is just too funny to pass up.

How long will it take you to kill all of them with your mining lasers?
CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#137 - 2012-06-20 12:55:14 UTC  |  Edited by: CorInaXeraL
Mine Lady wrote:
*snip*This has been a long time coming, so go ahead and laugh all of you. Laugh.*snip*

Fixed that for you.
Freundliches Feuer
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#138 - 2012-06-20 13:13:36 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

I haven't played EVE in a while, so I logged on today only to find out that the goons are killing hulks again, and offering 100 million ISKs for every 10 kills a person gets. This will effectively wreck the economy. I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

I don't think CCP should allow this sort of thing to occur on this scale. It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

To avoid that you need to fit your Hulk with deadspace shield booster and VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED T2 rigs. Then you should be pretty safe :)

Good tip trust me.
Cetaphil Thrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#139 - 2012-06-20 13:28:53 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

This is so entertaining. It must be a movie script Roll
Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#140 - 2012-06-20 15:09:29 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Don't view our delay as inaction or weakness on our part. It's all a matter of logistics that wasn't taken into consideration when I begin this, but it's sorting itself out nicely. I give myself a pat on the back for orchestrating something so huge. All of your rash, smack talk will be rewarded shortly; just wait and see.

We miners have taken abuse from all of you escalating abusers for years. We whined, moaned, and cried over the loss of our ships and materials. We were made to feel helpless and hopeless, and our complaints were always drowned out by the wave of collective, stupid laughter coming from the uncaring pvp world. Our pleas for help always fell on the deaf uncaring ears of CCP. Well, those days are over and the EVE universe is going to see something new, something different. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that what will go down in the next few weeks will take everyone by surprise... especially the Goons. This has been a long time coming, so go ahead and laugh all of you. Laugh, but I know when the shooting starts many of you will end up joining my group, and supporting me and my fleet. You will see why when zero day comes.

In many ways I actually feel sorry for the Goons now. Sometimes it's heart breaking to see a playground bully get his butt kicked.

Bolded my favorite part. There's your problem whining and moaning and pleading to CCP about completly valid and allowed game mechanics.

Oh and the bit about logistics stopping you is icing on the cake. Just shows how clueless you are.