These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

*** so CCP when are you gonna sort this prices out!!? ***

First post
Author
evereplicant
Doomheim
#21 - 2012-06-17 22:49:13 UTC
Lord Zim wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
yeah when there was 5k ppl max online.. I have been playing this game for 8 years buddy i know.... just FYI...

Played the game for 8 years, and still this ignorant about how things work?

Riiiiiiight.

not ignorant.. you sound like a goon alt?
Simi Kusoni
HelloKittyFanclub
#22 - 2012-06-17 22:51:10 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Lord Zim wrote:
Played the game for 8 years, and still this ignorant about how things work?

Riiiiiiight.
not ignorant.. you sound like a goon alt?

I think I can honestly say that we all know Lord Zim is not a goon alt.

[center]"I don't troll, I just give overly blunt responses that annoy people who are wrong but don't want to admit it. It's not my fault that people have sensitive feelings"  -MXZF[/center]

Luis Graca
#23 - 2012-06-17 22:51:18 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Luis Graca wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
Luis Graca wrote:

yeah when there was 5k ppl max online.. I have been playing this game for 8 years buddy i know.... just FYI...

Then please tell me how did the former owners of tec moons fall apart?

Ho wait i don't need it because i was there it was a bunch of people (DRF) that got together and kick the NC

By other word ii still don't see the problem of gathering people and try to solve it by force without outside intervention
Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2012-06-17 22:52:41 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
and we know why

Why have ships doubled in price then?

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Krios Ahzek
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-06-17 22:52:47 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
Dear CCP

The price for items particularly ships have got beyond a joke, a lot of ships and mods have literally doubled in price at all levels!!

Seriously wtf!

It was our pleasure.

Though All Men Do Despise Us

evereplicant
Doomheim
#26 - 2012-06-17 22:54:08 UTC
Luis Graca wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
Luis Graca wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
Luis Graca wrote:

Then please tell me how did the former owners of tec moons fall apart?

Ho wait i don't need it because i was there it was a bunch of people (DRF) that got together and kick the NC

By other word ii still don't see the problem of gathering people and try to solve it by force without outside intervention

ah right so the might of NC. Evoke, Raiden (all ex bob and ex tri) with their great skill and massive super cap fleets etc couldnt do anything.... and you tell me to 'go form and alliance and do it yourself'

seriously GTFO of this thread,
Cyprus Black
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2012-06-17 22:54:49 UTC
Coincidentally, now is a great time in EvE if you're an industrialist or a miner.

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Zeko Rena
ENCOM Industries
#28 - 2012-06-17 22:55:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Zeko Rena
What are you talking about OP, this is ****ing great, i am building T1 frigs like mad and making a killing
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-06-17 22:57:17 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
guys seriously shut up - these prices havent just risen slowly. They have doubled very very quickly and we know why and basically it should be sorted!

Troll. Gotcha.
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2012-06-17 22:57:32 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
not ignorant..

Uh huh. Sure you're not. That's why you're making literally all the wrong assumptions and reaching all the wrong conclusions as to why something is happening.

I believe you, mr NPC alt.

evereplicant wrote:

I'd like to suggest you do the same, only with your ideas, and from this forum.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#31 - 2012-06-17 22:58:51 UTC
I always find it interesting when ISK rich veteran EVE players get on new or ISK poor players cases about how they should have the ISK to pay for things that are quite obviously inflated.

Inflation happens; this is true, but only currently because EVE players are making it happen. There is no reason to believe that things will level out and go back to normal, nor is there reason to believe that a new player, (without unlimited resources) can accomodate the prices as they are.

Also find it funny when people suggest you can just build an Alliance of 1-9000 just like that. If it could be done, it would be done. Fact is the majority of the playerbase is already invested somewhere, and we have no way of counting the actual players who aren't and would be interested, but assume that it is far less than 1000.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
evereplicant
Doomheim
#32 - 2012-06-17 22:58:53 UTC
Lord Zim wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
not ignorant..

Uh huh. Sure you're not. That's why you're making literally all the wrong assumptions and reaching all the wrong conclusions as to why something is happening.

I believe you, mr NPC alt.

evereplicant wrote:

I'd like to suggest you do the same, only with your ideas, and from this forum.

well please zim educate us... cos you just seem to be trolling at the moment,
Luis Graca
#33 - 2012-06-17 22:59:00 UTC
Luis Graca wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
Luis Graca wrote:
evereplicant wrote:
[quote=Luis Graca]

ah right so the might of NC. Evoke, Raiden (all ex bob and ex tri) with their great skill and massive super cap fleets etc couldnt do anything.... and you tell me to 'go form and alliance and do it yourself'

Why so you can keep whining without any reasons?

If you can do it, do it or at least try don't just whine like a little kid that just had is candy stoled
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-06-17 23:08:06 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
well please zim educate us... cos you just seem to be trolling at the moment,

If you've been playing EVE for 8 years, then you should've known what caused it. Since you "don't", either you're lying when you said you've played it for 8 years, or you're trolling.

RIP Vile Rat

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#35 - 2012-06-17 23:55:43 UTC
Mars Theran wrote:
I always find it interesting when ISK rich veteran EVE players get on new or ISK poor players cases about how they should have the ISK to pay for things that are quite obviously inflated.
The new players of today aren't particularly ISK-poor, though, since there are far more, far better, and far easier ways to make money these days. In particular, the price increases we've seen have largely been due to a slump in the kinds of activity that new players often engage in…

Quote:
Also find it funny when people suggest you can just build an Alliance of 1-9000 just like that. If it could be done, it would be done.
What's particularly funny is that it can be done and it has been done.
Flakey Foont
#36 - 2012-06-17 23:57:56 UTC
So let me get this straight. You want CCP to intercede in the market because you want to buy moar stuff?
Alia Gon'die
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#37 - 2012-06-18 00:01:03 UTC
Fix Lag wrote:
What is "alot"?

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

Alia Gon'die
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#38 - 2012-06-18 00:07:19 UTC
evereplicant wrote:
guys seriously shut up - these prices havent just risen slowly. They have doubled very very quickly and we know why and basically it should be sorted!

Well, you seem to know why they have doubled and also seem to have a plan in mind to sort it, so why don't you tell us?

Self-appointed forums hallway monitor Ask me about La Maison and what it means for you! http://bit.ly/LTW5gW These wardec rules are not in place for our protection. They're in place for yours.

Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2012-06-18 00:09:45 UTC
Alia Gon'die wrote:
evereplicant wrote:

Well, you seem to know why they have doubled and also seem to have a plan in mind to sort it, so why don't you tell us?

Psst: he doesn't actually know. Don't tell anyone, it's a sekrit.

RIP Vile Rat

seany1212
Drunkendis Order
#40 - 2012-06-18 00:10:28 UTC
Dear CCP,

When are you going to make all of the forums like COAD, where you have to be in a corp before you can post meaningful conversation... LOL i'm trolling myself here what am i saying...

If you've been playing for 8 years then why are you complaining at current prices?! They've been this high before... Roll