These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Antonio Medichi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#101 - 2012-06-15 03:52:53 UTC
WOOHOO
Angry lady has spoken!

Let me paraphrase her inspirational words,

"THE THOUSAND CAREBEARS OF HIGHSEC DESCEND UPON YOU! OUR MINING LAZORS WILL BLOT OUT DA SUN!"

Sounds fun!
Srsly, though, stop by resbroko on the way and look for a guy named "Need for Sleep"
Jack Carrigan
Order of the Shadow
#102 - 2012-06-15 05:14:06 UTC
To the blathering idiot that the OP obviously is, even the economy is PvP.

And guess what sweetcheeks, even the economy is fueled by loss of mining barges and exhumers.

They are destroyed, reducing supply, and upping demand, which makes mining and manufacturing lucrative, thus balancing the economy.

Hulkageddon is working as intended.

Now shut the **** up and stop ****posting.

I am the One who exists in Shadow. I am the Devil your parents warned you about.

||CEO: Order of the Shadow||Executor: The Revenant Order||Creator: Bowhead||

Nave Drallig
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#103 - 2012-06-15 05:30:54 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I, and many others have arranged massive payments to selected pvp, and mining corporations to undertake an historical event. In order to counter the Goons "Hulk-a-retardoon" we have decided certain undertakings should be deployed, and BTW this will start this Saturday. Any Goon ship, or allies will be attacked on sight. Goon resource links, trade routes will be disrupted. Goon capital ships will be hunted and destroyed. Goon frigates, fighters, cruisers, battlecrusiers, and battleships will be drawn into the open and attacked. BTW, say goodbye to ALL of your mining ships.

The point of this whole exercise is to place stress on the Goons resources, and send a clear message that if they hit us we have the resources, and financial, and military might to hit back. A coalition of over 58 corporations has joined together with the sole purpose of drawing a line in the sand for the Goons and their allies to see which says "This far no further"

The time for talk is done. You filthy Goons had your chance for peace. Now it's time for us to demonstrate to you what it really means to be a play ground bully.

pics or it didn't happen... Roll
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#104 - 2012-06-15 08:50:24 UTC  |  Edited by: InternetSpaceship
Cameron Cahill wrote:

As many of my fellow goon have already posted in you're thread, yes please we always enjoy a good laugh.

Seriously, peacetime sucks. If this chick can get a good war going, I'll actually log in more often.

Mine Lady wrote:
I, and many others have arranged massive payments to selected pvp, and mining corporations to undertake an historical event. In order to counter the Goons "Hulk-a-retardoon" we have decided certain undertakings should be deployed, and BTW this will start this Saturday. Any Goon ship, or allies will be attacked on sight. Goon resource links, trade routes will be disrupted. Goon capital ships will be hunted and destroyed. Goon frigates, fighters, cruisers, battlecrusiers, and battleships will be drawn into the open and attacked. BTW, say goodbye to ALL of your mining ships.

The point of this whole exercise is to place stress on the Goons resources, and send a clear message that if they hit us we have the resources, and financial, and military might to hit back. A coalition of over 58 corporations has joined together with the sole purpose of drawing a line in the sand for the Goons and their allies to see which says "This far no further"

The time for talk is done. You filthy Goons had your chance for peace. Now it's time for us to demonstrate to you what it really means to be a play ground bully.

God damn, finally a reason to undock my PvP drake. Sounds like Saturday is going to be fun.

Official Recruiter for GoonSwarm Corporation.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Rico Minali
Sons Of 0din
Commonwealth Vanguard
#105 - 2012-06-15 09:33:27 UTC
I went to a lowsec system yesterday and it was empty. EMPTY I TELL YOU! CCP YOU MAKE PEOPLE LIVE IN LOWSE NAO! Do you even know how important it is that peopel do what I WANT THEM TO DO? DO YOU?

Trust me, I almost know what I'm doing.

Kyra T'okila
Arclight 84XA7
#106 - 2012-06-15 13:35:38 UTC
I'd put money on the 'pvp and mining' corporations mentioned to be goon alts/pets and Mine Lady and her friends are about to fund the next 8 years of Hulkageddon
CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#107 - 2012-06-15 13:44:39 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
"Hulk-a-retardoon" .

Is it too late to rename Hulkageddon to this obviously far superior campaign name? If so, I am absolutely making an alt-corp....
TheGunslinger42
All Web Investigations
#108 - 2012-06-15 15:46:32 UTC
Sarah Schneider wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

I haven't played EVE in a while, so I logged on today only to find out that the goons are killing hulks again, and offering 100 million ISKs for every 10 kills a person gets. This will effectively wreck the economy. I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

I don't think CCP should allow this sort of thing to occur on this scale. It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

So you're saying, if things became inconvenient for you and/or a group of people, CCP should bring down their hammer? Did CCP removed the word sandbox from their game on the last patch or something? In that case, i don't like the way my rokh deals less damage per salvo than my maelstrom, it's not a good thing, CCP should fix that.

PS: I've just 'visited' several belts in the surrounding systems near Hek, seems to have an awful lot of miners there. Don't lie, please.

Hey the whole "ask ccp to bring down the hammer because someone became difficult for me :(" thing works for goonies, right jade constantine? Jade? Anyone? Bueller?
The Crushah
Yarrtards With Epeen
#109 - 2012-06-15 19:25:47 UTC
Like I always say: If someone calls you on your bulls*it, tis better to double down than to look foolish and admit your lies.
Cetaphil Thrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#110 - 2012-06-15 20:21:17 UTC
Does anybody notice that mine lady has been missing, and all these replys are on deaf ears. Sh/he is an alt, and has bailed from this forum, or has re-entered as another aly. Seems fishy lol
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#111 - 2012-06-16 09:57:10 UTC
It's gone. It's all just... just gone. I logged in today and VFK is just gone. The station, the belts, even the moons, planets and jumpgates... all just gone. I don't know how lady did it, but she did it. Everyone is gone. I'm the last goon.

Now who will sing me to sleep?

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Commit Sudoku
Perkone
Caldari State
#112 - 2012-06-16 10:34:44 UTC
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#113 - 2012-06-16 11:15:25 UTC
Commit Sudoku wrote:
waht did i miss

Nothing, sorry, I had my overview set for salvaging.

Cindare
Perkone
Caldari State
#114 - 2012-06-16 20:56:01 UTC
Dear Mine Lady,

Goonswarm Federation has heard your concerns. I will place this item for discussion at the upcoming GSF Corps Diplomatique fancy dress dinner party in Singapore on the 13th of August. In the meantime, I invite you to send an envoy from your newly assembled coalition fleet to GoonWaffe headquarters in Mittanigrad, where we will receive your banner with the dignity and accord you deserve.

Alternatively, you may send an Evemail addressed to me with a list of grievances for redress, if you feel your need is especially urgent. I shall ensure that it will be directed to the highest authorities in our coalition with all deliberate haste.

Regards,

Cindare
Diplomat, Goonswarm Federation

Mine Lady wrote:
This is how it always starts you know. Someone voicing that they aren't going to take it anymore, and their frustrations are met with mindless laughter by the pvp community, and then what comes next is retribution. What I'm doing here is trying to avoid all the heartache that I will bring down on the Goons. I'm actually attempting to do them a favor. They need to focus on other endeavors because the path they are currently on will bring nothing but ruin to them, and I will be the instrument of that ruin.

Goonswarm please leave miners alone to mine and make a profit.

William Husker Adama
Voyager Syndicate
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#115 - 2012-06-17 07:05:38 UTC
I've only been playing EVE for a short while, but I find it interesting and sad how many people get off on making others feel bad in this game. It's just as pathetic as those who take EVE too seriously, cry and wreck their monitor when somebody ganks their precious internet mining ship.

It works both ways guys. You claim to hate eachother, but maybe you really just hate yourselves because of how pathetic you know you are, and then externalize that hate by projecting it on some other group of people that you can subconsciously identify with due to them being at a similar level of pathetic? Thus what you're really doing in a psychological sense, is a weird form of externalized internet wrist-cutting masochism, where you're continuously killing yourself, over and over again. Which I guess you are, if you're suicide ganking.

Maybe goons and miners are really just two sides of the same dogshit covered coin? You guys should get together and make babies. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and potato.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#116 - 2012-06-17 13:42:12 UTC
William Husker Adama wrote:
I've only been playing EVE for a short while, but I find it interesting and sad how many people get off on making others feel bad in this game. It's just as pathetic as those who take EVE too seriously, cry and wreck their monitor when somebody ganks their precious internet mining ship.

It works both ways guys. You claim to hate eachother, but maybe you really just hate yourselves because of how pathetic you know you are, and then externalize that hate by projecting it on some other group of people that you can subconsciously identify with due to them being at a similar level of pathetic? Thus what you're really doing in a psychological sense, is a weird form of externalized internet wrist-cutting masochism, where you're continuously killing yourself, over and over again. Which I guess you are, if you're suicide ganking.

Maybe goons and miners are really just two sides of the same dogshit covered coin? You guys should get together and make babies. Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and potato.

Who hates anybody? I like miners. They give me target practice. Without target practice, my gunner's mates and gun crews will get rusty and won't be able to run the cannon as quickly as I'd like.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

William Husker Adama
Voyager Syndicate
The Curatores Veritatis Auxiliary
#117 - 2012-06-17 15:06:50 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:

Oh, and potato.

Who hates anybody? I like miners. They give me target practice. Without target practice, my gunner's mates and gun crews will get rusty and won't be able to run the cannon as quickly as I'd like.

I ganked a few mining barges with a trial alt myself and after the second one it started to get boring. I mean, there's really no challenge, it's like an adult beating up pre-schoolers. In the end the profits are pretty poor as well. The only "lasting amusement" I can imagine people getting from this, is the grief they cause other players who are 'tarded enough to make a huge fuss about it. Usually only pathetic people with low self-esteem and mommy/daddy issues derive pleasure out of this.

To be perfectly honest I'm just as screwed up as the rest of you. But at least I acknowledge it and don't beat around the bush with sarcasm. Maybe it's time for some self-reflection and a visit to the shrink?

EVE is just a game, but it's still revealing as to how people behave under the conditions the game provides. I like to think of EVE as a psychological experiment, too.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#118 - 2012-06-17 15:15:22 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:

Oh, and potato.

I ganked a few mining barges with a trial alt myself and after the second one it started to get boring. I mean, there's really no challenge, it's like an adult beating up pre-schoolers. In the end the profits are pretty poor as well. The only "lasting amusement" I can imagine people getting from this, is the grief they cause other players who are 'tarded enough to make a huge fuss about it. Usually only pathetic people with low self-esteem and mommy/daddy issues derive pleasure out of this.

To be perfectly honest I'm just as screwed up as the rest of you. But at least I acknowledge it and don't beat around the bush with sarcasm. Maybe it's time for some self-reflection and a visit to the shrink?

EVE is just a game, but it's still revealing as to how people behave under the conditions the game provides. I like to think of EVE as a psychological experiment, too.

I also refrain from putting a Hotel on boardwalk. After the first few times people land on it, it gets boring watching them pawn every property they own to pay rent.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Tar Omrir
Bregan D'aerthe.
#119 - 2012-06-18 04:16:47 UTC
Goons are ass holes however they want to try and spin it. I'll remind them that when they started fighting a little war they literally started whining to CCP cause they werent winning. Thats one of the the OP was accused of. Idc if u get all mad ure all ppl who didn't get enough kisses from momm and take it out on ppl in a video game. How low can u go?

Tar Omrir, Chairman, Cygnus Industries

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#120 - 2012-06-18 04:21:37 UTC
Tar Omrir wrote:
Goons are ass holes however they want to try and spin it. I'll remind them that when they started fighting a little war they literally started whining to CCP cause they werent winning. Thats one of the the OP was accused of. Idc if u get all mad ure all ppl who didn't get enough kisses from momm and take it out on ppl in a video game. How low can u go?

Dude, your Underdark is showing.