These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

CCP Phantom checking in

First post
Author
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#1 - 2011-10-06 13:06:51 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Navigator
Hi to all you wonderful people!

I’m CCP Phantom, the new member of the fantastic Community Team and excited to serve the best community in the world, nay, in the whole universe – you folks! It is really amazing what you have achieved over the years. As German Community Coordinator I will focus on our German brothers and sisters, while still spending lots of time with the rest of you, and make sure your voices and opinions are heard as best as I can. I’ll love you all, of course, in a pure platonic sense!

If you are curious about my background: I’m a long term EVE player and over the years my passion for EVE has deepened, my amazement at the EVE Community steadily became bigger and my wish to assist this Community grew stronger and stronger. I now have the honor of strengthening and improving the lines of communication between you and CCP and vice versa. I realize that, as players, you guys deserve only the best when it comes to communication and support from the Community team.

That being said, a word of warning: The naughty and bad amongst you shall tremble and fear my wrath to … err, okay, maybe I should first learn how to give out warnings …

Besides EVE I like doing some sports, especially outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking, but also astronomy and playing Go (I pretty much suck at it due to lack of practice). Thank you for making EVE what it is!

Yours CCP Phantom

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2011-10-06 13:14:00 UTC
Welcome... I shall be your favorite nightmare.

Get classic forum style - custom videos to captains quarters screen

Play with the best - die like the rest

CCP Navigator
C C P
C C P Alliance
#3 - 2011-10-06 13:18:36 UTC
CCP Phantom is a pretty chill dude and we are delighted to have him as part of the team Smile
CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2011-10-06 13:19:26 UTC
Welcome aboard! Cool

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2011-10-06 13:24:54 UTC
CCP Navigator wrote:
CCP Phantom is a pretty chill dude and we are delighted to have him as part of the team Smile

Yep... I also want to quote the important bit for people who lack commitment to read over 1 line messages...
CCP Phantom wrote:
I’m CCP Phantom, the new

Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2011-10-06 13:41:19 UTC
Welcome!

Also, do you drink alcohol? Because if you don't now, you will be after a few weeks of dealing with us.
Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#7 - 2011-10-06 13:41:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Ciar Meara
Go is an interesting game! Welcome to the community, I look forward to your first flamewar.

Zagam wrote:
Welcome!

Also, do you drink alcohol? Because if you don't now, you will be after a few weeks of dealing with us.

he can always start!

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Carola Kessler
Lost Sisters Of New Eden
#8 - 2011-10-06 14:00:38 UTC
/me Waves to CCP Phantom and sends some drinks and snacks so he doesn't start starving while getting glomped down by the new job *gg*

Welcome new CCP dev and finally a German Comunity responsible one.

Ein herzliches Willkommen dem Neuen mitglied des CCP dev teams :D ( please Devs don't be angry i just only wrote this sentence in german) Big smile

Sincerly with friendly greets

Carola Kessler Big smile
Phantom Slave
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2011-10-06 14:42:35 UTC
Master! It's been so long since I've seen you! Please give me a beating like you used to, to show you care!

Mmm, I love the smell of pod goo in the morning.

CCP Fallout
C C P
C C P Alliance
#10 - 2011-10-06 15:47:15 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Fallout
Fresh meat!!!

Wait, supervisors aren't supposed to say that...

Edit: Grey, are you cheating on me with Phantom?

CCP Fallout Associate Community Manager EVE Online @ccp_fallout

adopt
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2011-10-06 15:49:38 UTC
Welcome to EVE General Discussion, I will be the blight of your time here Big smile
CCP Manifest
CCP Retirement Home
#12 - 2011-10-06 15:51:38 UTC
Willkommen in der Donnerkuppel!

======== o7 _CCP Manifest | Public Relations and Social Media | @ccp_manifest_

Sarmatiko
#13 - 2011-10-06 16:19:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Sarmatiko
Zagam wrote:
Also, do you drink alcohol?

I thought that was requirement to get job at CCP P
Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2011-10-06 17:28:11 UTC
CCP Fallout wrote:
Fresh meat!!!

Wait, supervisors aren't supposed to say that...

Edit: Grey, are you cheating on me with Phantom?

You know that I couldn't be that nice to you. This is just some innocent foreplay while the meat is fresh as they say... ;)

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#15 - 2011-10-06 17:35:48 UTC
Thank you for your kind words! This is a nice welcome, at least I perceive it like one.

Zagam wrote:
Also, do you drink alcohol?
Is there anything else to drink? But no, usually I don't drink much, I had way too many hangovers in my life already. Of course I wouldn't mind some alcohol if the circumstances are right. Drinking alcohol only occasionally has also the interesting side effect that you are pretty drunk already after a few drinks.Blink

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Froz3nEcho Sarain
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2011-10-06 17:36:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Froz3nEcho Sarain
Well be prepared because 50% of the threads in this section will be whine threads about CCP and probably even you! you can troll the posters as much as you like and you might even get a cookie for it Big smile

Anyways I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the team and forum!

EDIT*
Quote:
Drinking alcohol only occasionally has also the interesting side effect that you are pretty drunk already after a few drinks

That my sir is called cheap drinking. You will love it

[i]~ When everything fades away, an echo is the only sound that will remain ~   ~ Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds ~[/i]

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#17 - 2011-10-06 17:43:58 UTC
Welcome!

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Grey Stormshadow
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#18 - 2011-10-06 17:46:41 UTC
Froz3nEcho Sarain wrote:
Well be prepared because 50p of the threads in this section will be whine threads about CCP and probably even you! you can troll the posters as much as you like and you might even get a cookie for it Big smile

Yea this is very true. Just don't get caught like Fallout did. That is kinda embarrassing after being a supervisor and all .)

MollyPuss
BC Bombers
#19 - 2011-10-06 17:58:04 UTC
German sense of humour < precision, its a trade off I guess. Welcome to the house of fun, now you've come of age, welcome to the lions den :)
Xercodo
Cruor Angelicus
#20 - 2011-10-06 18:17:16 UTC
o/

The Drake is a Lie

123Next pageLast page