These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Goonswarm Behavioral Correction Initiative: Hulkageddon Infinity, Jr. League

First post
Author
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#21 - 2012-06-14 03:19:12 UTC
Mira Lynne wrote:
Edit: Damn!
How are multiple Exhumer/Barge Kills Handled?
Is it 10m/Exhumer and 2.5m/Barge untill you have 10 Kills and then the sum is paid out, or is it separate?


Excellent question! So as to preserve the sanity of our accounting department and allow them to continue to bring these services to the residents of New Eden, the bounty is counted separately for each class of ship.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
Dock Workers
#22 - 2012-06-14 03:19:42 UTC
I support behavioral correction.

.

Frederick Sanger
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#23 - 2012-06-14 03:20:38 UTC
You're welcome for the player created content, New Eden.
Richard Desturned
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2012-06-14 03:20:59 UTC
kill 10 exhumers, get 100m

kill 10 barges, get 25m

kill 6 exhumers and 4 barges, get nothing

npc alts have no opinions worth consideration

Mira Lynne
State War Academy
Caldari State
#25 - 2012-06-14 03:21:08 UTC
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k

[u]I, too, horse frogs.[/u] Support the Return of Realistic Module Icons! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=114818&find=unread

corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#26 - 2012-06-14 03:23:27 UTC
Mira Lynne wrote:
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k




Corp chat? Please, nothing so...plebeian.Try Jabber broadcasts.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

BiaXia
Perkone
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-06-14 03:25:17 UTC
Mira Lynne wrote:
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k



Haha you think we use something primitive like corp chat

We communicate through mumble, using recordings of farts in different tones

It's truly a higher plane of communication
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#28 - 2012-06-14 03:25:20 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:
kill 10 exhumers, get 100m

kill 10 barges, get 25m

kill 6 exhumers and 4 barges, get nothing

Yeah unfortunately it has to be this way so our reimbursers don't go insane.

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Krios Ahzek
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2012-06-14 03:27:55 UTC
Richard Desturned wrote:
kill 10 exhumers, get 100m

kill 10 barges, get 25m

kill 6 exhumers and 4 barges, get nothing



The correct way to do it would be to kill everything

 Though All Men Do Despise Us

No More Heroes
Sanctuary of Shadows
Dock Workers
#30 - 2012-06-14 03:29:46 UTC
It's like Little League in space!

.

Rengerel en Distel
#31 - 2012-06-14 03:31:41 UTC
What about newb ships in starter areas? Shouldn't there be a junior junior grade for those? I mean, a Burst mines nearly as well as a procurer or retriever. Maybe 100,000 isk for 10 of those as well.

With the increase in shiptoasting, the Report timer needs to be shortened.

Gossamer DT
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-06-14 03:33:40 UTC
Mira Lynne wrote:
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k



Using k is so last year, I mean come on if your going to put up a lame attack at least get with the times. We used Upper K's FFS.. and your missing some other lines like "they goen b M bro!".

who is your main, and what does he do?

Haquer
Vorkuta Inc
#33 - 2012-06-14 03:40:04 UTC
Mira Lynne wrote:
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k



Actually, it looks like this:

(11:18:32 PM) directorbot: Hulkageddon Junior League is live: spread the word, no barge is safe! For every 10 tech one barges you kill, you now get 25m - on top of the 100m/10 exhumer bounty.

RT this: https://twitter.com/TheMittani/status/213107065500090368

*** This was a broadcast from the_mittani to all-all, replies are not monitored ***


Pretty simple, really.
corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#34 - 2012-06-14 03:40:39 UTC
Rengerel en Distel wrote:
What about newb ships in starter areas? Shouldn't there be a junior junior grade for those? I mean, a Burst mines nearly as well as a procurer or retriever. Maybe 100,000 isk for 10 of those as well.


Hey now buddy, Goonswarn sponsored Emergent Gameplay® is firmly committed to remaining within game rules as defined by CCP, meaning newbie systems are off limits.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#35 - 2012-06-14 03:43:54 UTC
This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

This is the Gank that Never Ends.
It just goes on and on, my friends.
Helicity started ganking them, not knowing what it was
Now we just keep on ganking forever just because

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Cecil Arongo
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#36 - 2012-06-14 03:54:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Cecil Arongo
Let the miner tears flow... all while the goons ignore my lowsec systems :) Seriously all, live in lowsec to get away from goons.... they are to risk averse too come play there!

EDIT: Minor Typo

This is for all you new people: I have one rule. Everyone fights, no one quits. If you dont do your job I will shoot you myself. DO YOU GET ME?

corestwo
Goonfleet Investment Banking
#37 - 2012-06-14 03:57:31 UTC
Cecil Arongo wrote:
Let the miner tears flow... all while the goons ignore my lowsec systems :) Seriously all, live in lowsec to get away from goons.... they are to risk averse too come play there!

EDIT: Minor Typo


0.52% of all mining in Eve occurs in lowsec systems. It's not a matter of risk aversion, it's a matter of concentration of tears.

This post was crafted by a member of the GoonSwarm Federation Economic Cabal, the foremost authority on Eve: Online economics and gameplay.

fofofo

Jimmy Gunsmythe
Sebiestor Tribe
#38 - 2012-06-14 04:07:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Jimmy Gunsmythe
BiaXia wrote:
Mira Lynne wrote:
I can see Goon Corp chat:
>Guys, i just made a thread. Go spam it.
>k
>k
>if you say so
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>k
>alright
>k
>ok
>k
>k
>ok
>k



Haha you think we use something primitive like corp chat

We communicate through mumble, using recordings of farts in different tones

It's truly a higher plane of communication


Haha, if only. I'm sure its more of whomever is the last to post has to eat the biscuit.

corestwo wrote:
Rengerel en Distel wrote:
What about newb ships in starter areas? Shouldn't there be a junior junior grade for those? I mean, a Burst mines nearly as well as a procurer or retriever. Maybe 100,000 isk for 10 of those as well.


Hey now buddy, Goonswarn sponsored Emergent Gameplay® is firmly committed to remaining within game rules as defined by CCP, meaning newbie systems are off limits.


Still waiting on that emergent gameplay. Or did you guys think emergent meant rehashed, lacking creativity or originality?

John Hancock

Mira Lynne
State War Academy
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-06-14 04:15:47 UTC
Tell me more about this 'flatulence communication' that you goons utilise! Big smile
On a more serious note: Have you guys considered expanding the Bounties to include Pods? I.E. 50m for a Mining Foreman Mindlink?

[u]I, too, horse frogs.[/u] Support the Return of Realistic Module Icons! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=114818&find=unread

tofucake prime
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2012-06-14 04:20:36 UTC
No bounty for 10 pods with 5% implants?
:(